The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 20-04-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
inferi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Hi, willing to share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageUncle View Post
With excellent reviews by sbf bros & CaseTrust certified, I booked my FS session with the famous Ice Queen.

Location is convenient, lvl 2 access via discreet stairway along the Yishun Ring Blk 4*8 shophouses.

A**le’s FR
Massage: Experienced, hard massage + JG, not piano.
Looks: 20+ excellent smooth complexion wid red lipgloss (looks like korean), smell nice, RL looks better than her pic
Body: 1.6m Petite, B+ cup, super slim waist & long legs
GFE: Shy but know how to please.
Dmg: Blue note for handful + entrance fee ($48 an hour) + $20 inclusive JG
Roaming: Roam freely all your want under her bra, love to tickle between her thighs as she’s super sensitive below
Facility: Individual room with shower & disposable underwear, picked the inner room for better privacy
Attitude: Looked like “Ice Queen” but really was a pretty demure ML from Hunan.

Like all bros’ fr, the massage was solid, focused on acupuncture relief point, no short change of time, JG & GQ wid no rush. Her smooth soft hands coupled wid range of sensual techniques wrapped around & teased my 2IC head until buay tahan, almost misfired early during her HDLY & JG (JG can feel her stretching the veins behinds my ballsack, uncomfortable but not painful).

She told me I was her 1st customer so maituliao grab her slim soft body and enjoy feasting her sensitive nehneh on the bed. Her body will response well to your zhuzhu and will see her shy face will blushed and start moaning to your sucking.

Showered, gave warm drink, continued head massage with remaining time. Hugged, held my hand lead me to the door & asked me to rtm soon. A**le is not a chatty girl but worked to please your needs & definitely not an Ice Queen.

GQ option: bro feedback mouthful service available in FS but not offer on my 1st visit.

RTM: Yes once vitamin $ replenish, slightly pricy $68 + a blue note in total but acceptable.

Book her before you go down to avoid disappointment. Please take care of this hardworking gem.

Old 20-04-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 4
Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
Here is my humble fr, hope doesn’t offend any bros here 😁
Tried FS massage place, went up without prior booking.
One Aunty attended to me, ask me take 68 per hr, say got discount bla bla (experienced bros should know this is just them trying to psycho us to earn more money), but since I was looking for a legit hard massage I requested for 90mins instead. (I had injured my left limb from over exercise)
Inside private room with shower attached, she massage me, really is no horse run. ESPECIALLY when she use force on my left shoulder, I almost wan cry, very painful lol. Seeing me in so much pain she suggested doing cupping for me, to which I hesitated because I saw in newspaper before got ppl kena very jialat results after cupping. Fast forward after cupping ard 10mins plus, she continue to massage for me. Quite good IMO not piano type 1. Then ask me flipped over massage chest abit, ask me wana massage didi anot, seeing 40plus aunty face I initially wan reject de, but can really feel the effort she put to trying to cure my pain so heck care just let her earn the hj tips from me. Hand n finger pattern a lot when doing the hj for me but I took a long time to cum as she wasn’t my type. (I prefer Syt) also she allows me to roam freely.
I have her contact number and name, any bros interested can pm me...but if u ask me I won’t rtm cos I don’t like Milfy aunty...although she very knowledgeable in terms of Tcm massage
Hi bro. Pmed you a few days ago. Can share contact?
Old 21-04-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Ling Ling was a god send... Petite but yet blessed with goodies for us bros to savour... There was another Lee Lee from another joint not bad too.
Was she a milf, she claims to be from Yunan, says she don’t do FJ, toilet at the back one? Haha if so can pm me her contact? Really miss her haha
Old 21-04-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 9
mrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of light

My FR for AL**E from FS. take note this is my own opinion.

I think i have tried all the ML there and today was the first time i tried AL.

Looks: 7 abit MILF
Massage: She is good with teasing massage. Using a lot of oil to massage your body. the strength was just nice but i still prefer AP**E and LI**A for hard massage. if you like more teasing massage you can go for her. B+ boobs i think. roaming outside ok. need to top up $10 to roaming undershirt.

Overall massage was OK and HJ could be better as i think a bit mechanical
Damage: 68+50
Old 21-04-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any knows if D Land spa have any good reccomendation?
Old 23-04-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
Was she a milf, she claims to be from Yunan, says she don’t do FJ, toilet at the back one? Haha if so can pm me her contact? Really miss her haha
There are two. The more petite one with back tattoo is ling ling. The older but nonetheless sexy one is Lee Lee. Lee Lee has a nice hour glass body albeit fake boobs and she only provide hj(at least to me). Last I know is she went back China. Both were from the same stretch but diff shops.
Old 23-04-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshag33 View Post
Any knows if D Land spa have any good reccomendation?
Tried once, there is nothing to shout about.... Rather go those that keep appearing in this thread
Old 23-04-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

4xx also no point going at least for myself. Might as well go further to upper thomson that area.
Old 25-04-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
Deelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros tried RX spa? 4xx

Last edited by Deelee1; 26-04-2021 at 12:17 AM. Reason: change question
Old 04-05-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!

recently went to this four seasons spa that bros mentioned at blk 4*7 to try Ap***e.. not too bad but during peak hour might have to share room with another guy cos that happen to me, but they luckily they transfer out to another vacant room just in time for my finale.. anyway its a little inaccessible for me as i don't live around the area, may visit if i happen to be in the area.

Following week went to visit St*r at JQ again.. turns out she is returning to vietnam this month on 25th.. sianz one good gem gone liao.. need to find viet bu again.. haha. also tried the indon ML previously but not impressed with her skills.. anyone else tried the tall chinese ML? she is really tall sia.. lol
Old 04-05-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 9
Eternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of light

I tried JQ spa quite a few times, I realise if take the cheapest $58 normal massage package many girls will try persuade you to get the $89 so-called hot oil (touch your bird) package, if you refuse, they will show a bit of attitude, like black face, dun respond/talk, but will still carry out the massage la, just that can feel they very buay song...

Sometimes just want a good massage only leh, the attitude really affect mood sometimes.
Old 04-05-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Diggs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

I stay at Yishun and would like to try.
Can share with me the shop name and address?

Thanks alot
Old 04-05-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggs View Post
Hi bro,

Thanks alot
It is really called JQ Spa.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
spermy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YubabaC View Post
anyone else tried the tall chinese ML? she is really tall sia.. lol
If it is the same one I tried over a month ago, she is not too bad but I would not really repeat.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggs View Post
Hi bro,

Thanks alot
That is JQ Spa. Close to khatib MRT, next to a CC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1