The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-04-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119981 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: jalan kayu

Not yet open for H last week I pass by.

Spring leaf have a new L*** Spa, saw the lady boss inside which is a very slim MILF and with the layout I think will be another 88 shop with 80-100 for HJ....like Y wellness...

Ancient is clean and massage is piano. Can skip..

E* is only when you take 88 package then they offer HJ at 50. Which is the cheapest around this area.

Usually area with alot of landed HJ sure expensive as alot of rich pp willing to pay...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 19-04-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post

Spring leaf have a new L*** Spa, saw the lady boss inside which is a very slim MILF and with the layout I think will be another 88 shop with 80-100 for HJ....like Y wellness...

Ancient is clean and massage is piano. Can skip..

E* is only when you take 88 package then they offer HJ at 50. Which is the cheapest around this area.

Usually area with alot of landed HJ sure expensive as alot of rich pp willing to pay...
There’s another one Rejuxxxxxx that seems new and not yet open ?
Old 19-04-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post

Ancient is clean and massage is piano. Can skip

did u try the indo massage joint near Ancient? I tried once but was not offered anything..
Old 19-04-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
zanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Think twice about visiting Por*** from H..

Quoted sky high for services with mechanical feel throughout.. other than she looks like XMM, better save your money instead.. cant do this and that.. with all her no’s jitao no mood to do anything else.

Visit at your own risk!
Old 19-04-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanyzany View Post

Quoted sky high for services with mechanical feel throughout.. other than she looks like XMM, better save your money instead.. cant do this and that.. with all her no’s jitao no mood to do anything else.

Visit at your own risk!
Very common now.. as too many robert always willing to top up this and that.. haha.. if can wait just wait lor.. if can't really have to search carefully..
Old 19-04-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanyzany View Post

Visit at your own risk!
yes, you are right.

i was also pissed off when one of the ML in Jalan Kayu service me in this way, nowadays some of the ML are damn yaya. Knn.

Last edited by rocket1128; 19-04-2021 at 11:20 PM.
Old 20-04-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna visit c****y soon from H spa. Saw the reviews quite good. Any bro can pm me about the teasing and what to expect? Thanks
Old 21-04-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 23
itrr is one of the Best!itrr is one of the Best!itrr is one of the Best!

Tried P at H recently. Asked for $100 but i rejected and she lowered to $80. Wont go into details of whats done.

I have been going to this spa for quite some time and seems like its slowly turning into a carrot joint after all the viet left. Suggest to boycott to let them feel the heat so they will wake up.

Such a shame J left.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think only P does that, the rest of the masseurs in H spa are not like that.
Old 22-04-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

ya the rest in H are not that Lion Open Big Mouth.
boycott this P in H
Old 22-04-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
c131v13nt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
ya the rest in H are not that Lion Open Big Mouth.
boycott this P in H
Agree with you. Had a super bad experience with P in H Spa.
I believe it is only her trying to carrot.

When i stick to $50 max, she attempt to cut my timing.. at 45 mins asking me if i want to bath and lie on the bed.. i was like.. what the hell?

In the end, I am never visiting her again.

To all the other bros... think twice when visiting H Spa her P******
Old 22-04-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Once work in those atas joints are used to carroting .. So come here also expect same ...
Old 22-04-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrr View Post
Tried P at H recently. Asked for $100 but i rejected and she lowered to $80. Wont go into details of whats done.

I have been going to this spa for quite some time and seems like its slowly turning into a carrot joint after all the viet left. Suggest to boycott to let them feel the heat so they will wake up.

Such a shame J left.
Ur 100 is just for HJ or full?
Old 22-04-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

P at H spa does full meh?
Old 22-04-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 15
blueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to beholdblueblue88 is a splendid one to behold

Viet spa shifted to eng Hoon opp h81
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread