The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yeah! When price is right, can ice koleong your bro. Lol! Really slutty and moaning away when I suck her huge neh neh. Problem is the shop not so conducive and no shower in room. Want to go next level very difficult. Cannot progress more than 69. Lol
Wow allow suck neh neh and 69??? What's the damage?
Old 28-03-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Re: Looking for Sengkang or NEL massage parlor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
Just left this MP located at jalan kayu. Hxx Pxxxxxx. 88 for 1 hour and 50 for hj, I took fanny, a nice lady from Shenyang.

Massage: 7/10, I don't like hard and rough and she accommodated me with a long and patient massage

Boobs: b+ nice for auto roam but the room dark dark I had to wait for massage over then quickly beo... light Brown nips

Hj: patient and didn't rush

Damage: total 138. I feel if really horny and those staying Fernvale or sengkang can try

Got Ang pai called Porsche but I didn't get to see her, busy servicing other bros
bro just take the normal massage can liao dont need take the $88 (baoyang) one unless you ownself prefer that.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4EyeRat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can try 261 Serangon Cntrl Dr 01-41
Old 03-04-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Benny1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share ctc?
Old 09-04-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
bro just take the normal massage can liao dont need take the $88 (baoyang) one unless you ownself prefer that.
ya first time there, bro brought me..... she got play with that area between arse hole and kkj, is that part of the baoyang? if not probably next round i just do the $50 one
Old 10-04-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
Wow allow suck neh neh and 69??? What's the damage?
Normal damage la. Those who move further knows her CB is dripping well. Can squirt one. But cannot FJ in shop. Already give the hint. Can invite her out to MBS or some other nice hotel
Old 10-04-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 11
irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
I have know 2 place NEL area. Which provide good massage and service. Anyway can pm me for contact.

Bro, can share contact ?
Old 10-04-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone got lobang near compass one?
Old 15-04-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro can share near punggol or Sengkang ? Thanks
Old 15-04-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Anyone tried SG spa at serangoon Central blk 237? Or the Chinese 1 man show guangjin foot reflexology at all 254a near giant? Any special service. Thanks
Old 16-04-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Helloboy00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfuryz View Post
As i am busy with work and all my previous sharing/FR being deleted, so it rather tough for me to get recommendations from bro here. but luckily there are kind bros that are willing to share.

As posted by bro Milo80,

Big Boobs Bk MILF ML
Looks : MILF (she look good for MILF standards)
Body: A little belly fat but her boobs are the main attraction(and she have very smooth skin)
Massage : 7/10 (enough strength and she do put in effort)
Damage : $50 (entrance for 60min)
Special: YES(she is out to please you)(Door have a small window but they will cover it up)
5 min walk from BK MRT
The only con is the shared bathroom, after the deed you need to walk out with towel to shower.

READ CAREFULLY AND SLOWLY: If you want info please get from Milo80, as i won't share to leeches here.
I will only share to bro who help me when i am a newbie here, and bro that will just share without me asking. THANK YOU.

Bro mind sharing to me the spa location
Old 20-04-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of

Any one try the spa at Serangoon gardens ?
Old 21-04-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

To those bro ask for contact so sorry as I have not been online or in the scene for awhile due to family problem..

Just have chance to go find my regular... She still that gd.. her touch and conversation with her really help me both in physical and mental.

Will find more time to go find her.
Old 24-04-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Have anyone try 261? Any feedback?
Old 24-04-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by max50 View Post
Have anyone try 261? Any feedback?
Only tried 何*丽. Pretty and fun to chat with. Market rate. Depend on you and her chemistry to unlock.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1