The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 14
hazardous77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazardous77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Questions about wireless vibrators and toys

Hi fellow bros and sis,

I'm planning a sexcation with my other half early next month, and I'm thinking to get some toys to spice things up in the room.

Planning to get a wireless vibrator so we can "play" while out in public. The question is

- How does it work? Does the vibrator need to be inserted into her the whole time? Won't it be uncomfortable? Or is it to place the vibrator outside her panties?

- Some vibrator come with long antenna, does it also work to tease the clitoris?

- How come got wireless vibrators as cheap as $70 all the way to $400? Don't they all work the same?

lol, sorry if my questions sound dumb. first time playing with these toys. We only use normal rabbit vibrators in the bedroom.
Old 20-04-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Oph1uchus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Questions about wireless vibrators and toys

Go check out wevibe. It can be used remotely and via app. It’s kinda C-shaped and my FB say not diff even after wearing her thongs or g-string over.

I would think the cheap ones need a physical battery and if you keep using it and suddenly battery runs out kinda ruin the fun.
Old 20-04-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 14
hazardous77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazardous77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oph1uchus View Post
Go check out wevibe. It can be used remotely and via app. It’s kinda C-shaped and my FB say not diff even after wearing her thongs or g-string over.

I would think the cheap ones need a physical battery and if you keep using it and suddenly battery runs out kinda ruin the fun.
ya, was looking at that too.

anyway, just purchased the lush 3 as the reviews call it wireless vibrator of 2021.

Hopefully can tease and get my other half to have explosive O. Now the challenge would be to convince her to wear it out in public. hehe.
Old 21-04-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

For cheap ones, buy from China through EZBuy, Lazada, Shoppee, Wish, etc.

Can try out as much as you want.
Old 21-04-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oph1uchus View Post

Which vibrator no need battery? Got wound up types ah?
Old 24-04-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazardous77 View Post
Hi fellow bros and sis,

I'm planning a sexcation with my other half early next month, and I'm thinking to get some toys to spice things up in the room.

Planning to get a wireless vibrator so we can "play" while out in public. The question is

- How does it work? Does the vibrator need to be inserted into her the whole time? Won't it be uncomfortable? Or is it to place the vibrator outside her panties?

- Some vibrator come with long antenna, does it also work to tease the clitoris?

- How come got wireless vibrators as cheap as $70 all the way to $400? Don't they all work the same?

lol, sorry if my questions sound dumb. first time playing with these toys. We only use normal rabbit vibrators in the bedroom.
how does it work? can insert while you're out to get her horny. insert should be fine as long as she's wet enough to last the whole day. only uncomfort is when you too horny and wanna get fucked hahah.

i dunno what you mean by long antenna unless you mean the controller? those are not wireless.

different quality/brand/intensity different price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1