The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex after 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Like that Zhu Hou Ren advertisement? Some product from Eu Yan Sang. I wonder if anyone here tried. Cock got harder?

Eu Yan Sang Vitality Plus is a health supplement that exclusively incorporates TCM knowledge to support Men’s health.

Eu Yan Sang Vitality Plus combines the goodness of the premium Chinese herb; Cordyceps with the benefits of Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat’s Weed, and Maca to support Men’s vitality and energy for daily performance and sport fitness.

Cordyceps provides an extra boost of energy and reduces fatigue. Cordyceps tonifies the kidneys and strengthen essence and “qi”. Cordyceps also supports the respiratory system and has been shown to enhance Men’s health.

Tongkat Ali has been popularly used for Men’s health and is well studied by the scientific community. Studies have shown that Tongkat Ali provides support to male health, improves endurance and increase muscle strength for sports performance.

Horny Goat’s Weed tonifies the kidneys, strengthen “qi” and increases will power. In addition, it strengthens bones and tendon.

Maca hails from the Peruvian Andes mountains, and has traditionally been used to boost Men’s health. It promotes physical endurance and improves stamina.

Have to be very careful with Cordyceps though. It slows down the blood clotting function in our bodies. If you have a cut or an unexpected surgery, you need to inform your doctor about this. It also takes many days to get it out of your bodily system. Meaning if you stop taking it today, it will take many days before your blood clotting function gets back to normal.
I've tried it - It's effects are not immediate and can only be felt after a loading period of about 1 week. It was also quite pricey so I stopped getting it after that one bottle. 金枪补肾丸 from Thye Shan Medical Hall worked better for me with a shorter loading period and at less than half the price.
Old 19-04-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 5
tabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
as long as you always take care of your health, i think age is not a big issue in sex. i have a night with a middle age guy (in his 40s i think) we meet in sgrb,com and decided to date out. His performance is not bad on that night and he tells me he always do gym to keep fit.
Yeah work out is important. I jog 8kmbper hour once or twice a week. Last weekend I cycled 60km. A bit tired but manageable.
Sex wife I have no sex for very long time since my wife don't want n lose interest. I exercise pure to make myself healthy and fit. Mostly jerk off to prevent wetting of bed
Old 19-04-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 5
tabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentreader88 View Post
Sex after 40 has been pretty silent!
Just get used to it. I m sexless life and I can live my life without sex. Don't think too much. Just worked out till very tired will do
Old 19-04-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
Immunities deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabao11 View Post
JI m sexless life and I can live my life without sex
I do not think i will be able to lead a life without sex, it like torture for me
Old 19-04-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
surinami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunities View Post
I do not think i will be able to lead a life without sex, it like torture for me
Lol same here
Old 19-04-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunities View Post
me too LOL
Old 19-04-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 5
jdoe is one of the Best!jdoe is one of the Best!jdoe is one of the Best!

food, exercise and partner

this was not mentioned yet. bros may wish to add this into their daily routine

in a sitting position, self massage the blood flow areas to the penis daily. start from the area between the penis and anus. feel for the ligament and blood vessels. slowly work fingers up to the penis, all the while feeling and massaging along the blood vessels

this will greatly improve blood circulation to the area. even better if you take up yoga or similar daily stretching exercises. good blood flow throughout the whole body is good for every part of the body
Old 20-04-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoe View Post
food, exercise and partner

this was not mentioned yet. bros may wish to add this into their daily routine

in a sitting position, self massage the blood flow areas to the penis daily. start from the area between the penis and anus. feel for the ligament and blood vessels. slowly work fingers up to the penis, all the while feeling and massaging along the blood vessels

this will greatly improve blood circulation to the area. even better if you take up yoga or similar daily stretching exercises. good blood flow throughout the whole body is good for every part of the body
Will try. Thanks.
Old 20-04-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 0
MountainMonster is one of the Best!MountainMonster is one of the Best!MountainMonster is one of the Best!MountainMonster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
I've tried it - It's effects are not immediate and can only be felt after a loading period of about 1 week. It was also quite pricey so I stopped getting it after that one bottle. 金枪补肾丸 from Thye Shan Medical Hall worked better for me with a shorter loading period and at less than half the price.
How much is the 金枪补肾丸?
Old 20-04-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
that is kinda true. approaching 40s soon and i realized getting harder for me to KC the syt mls/fls unlike last time. i'm sure i'm not gonna have gd service from a syt when i'm 60.
Just throw a few blue notes at them and suddenly you will be damn attractive!!
Old 24-04-2021, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

early 40s but nowadays damn jialat. Can still be very hard but come very fast. BBBJ can last but if Real Action very fast come. Got cure or not?
Old 24-04-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When your small brother call it a day you know life will never be the same again. Do not blame small brother as he has done his job tunneling all those dark watery holes all these years diligently when call of duty comes along.
Old 24-04-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 11
KingLoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingLoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
early 40s but nowadays damn jialat. Can still be very hard but come very fast. BBBJ can last but if Real Action very fast come. Got cure or not?
Same here bro. Was wondering if there is a cure to it.
Old 24-04-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Im 45yo, i feels that if i exercise or walk alot my little bro can tahan longer when having sex. Mayb u all can try out.
Old 24-04-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoe View Post
Same here bro. Was wondering if there is a cure to it.
Im on the opposite side.. I dont cum easily and I tried hard to cum because its tiring to keep going at it for a while. I suspect my dick might be less sensitive over time as i age.
I do feel men need to be well groom and have the sense of confidence to attract the ladies.. therefore taking good care of ourselves (the way we carry ourselves, good skin care, staying fit with some middle age fats is fine). Some time material stuff helps too... I believe in the total package to attract the opposite sex
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1