The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: The boring innocent housewife.

[in the living area, serviced apartment]

her : huh..... oh hi....

Enzo : don't worry ah, got Trunks under the towel... really couldn't find shorts in my trunk..

her : why not wear your berms back on?

Enzo : cannot la. the smell is really strong. if sit on your sofa will leave a smell.. I hang there on the dining chair, hope you don't mind.. will wear when I head home later ok.

her : never mind ah. don't worry. why towel though?

Enzo : paiseh la... in trunks... don't want you to throw up the good food....

her : won't la... by the way, i left half for you! thanks for the food...

she tried to sit up, in a very lazy manner...

Enzo : let me help you......... no leh. I'm not hungry.. wah you drank so much wine already ah, can I try?

her : go ahead... a bit only! you need to drive!

Enzo : haha i know la. you worried I stay overnight is it...

her : no... worried about your safety!

Enzo : mmmm... not bad. why you drink so much?

her : helps me sleep lo.

Enzo : oh... you have problem sleeping ah... is it because of the deev..

he stopped talking....

awkward silence.....

Enzo : hey. let's take couple photo.. let me get my phone... oooops.. sorry... paiseh.. close your eyes...

her : haha no big deal la! you are in trunks! i see men with skimpier speedos at the pool....

Enzo : wah someone go to the pool to see eye candies ah?

her : no.... some are erxin.....

Enzo : haha. i know right.... you need to put your shorts back on for couple shot?

her : nope.. why ah? i wore it to go down and bring you up ma...

Enzo : oh no wonder... no need then. your nightie long enough. wear to school won't get disciplined by DM.... come... couple selfie time....

Enzo ~ wah..... she really drunk is it... lean so close.... fuck it la just do it...

he held her waist, pulled her closer as well... she leaned on his shoulder, acting like she was really tired... her right hand resting on his thigh, very very close to his .........

Enzo ~ wah.... her hand...... puller closer..... her arm touching liao......... she really leaning on me like girlfriend like that....

Enzo : smile! .... nice...... come higher angle..... smile......

he took a few more.... her eyes started to shut.. he noticed it too.

Enzo : hey you tired ah.. still need to stretch?

her : need stretch... very ache...

Enzo : stretch here or in bed ah?

her : you decide lo

Enzo : stretch a bit here first, i stretch the rest later in bed.. you just relax...
Old 12-04-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Enzo : come you relax ah..... lie down..... so this is the ham string... you have to do this stretch.....

Enzo ~ is she even listening... nvm heck la..... just lift her leg slowly ...... eh... not the red lacey thong... hmmm... but ok la. normal panties... chiffon material.. but at least can see it's trimmed or shaven.... wah tempting.... tempting to grind her crotch.... never mind... don't rush.... just grind her thigh a bit............... is she asleep liao???

Enzo : hey.. we are done. need you to stand to stretch....... wah you really tired sia. nevermind you relax. i bring you to your bed liao.......

Enzo ~ how ah..... if only she wasn't wearing anything below... or red thong... confirm want... now... i don't know....... how ah... if just put her down on the bed .... might be end of night liao.... shit....

Enzo : hey... you can still stand right.... ok good, just lean on me, ahah eh lean not hug.... ok i don't mind the hug....

Enzo ~ how ah.... she's not exactly hugging me also..... wah tempting to just cup her butt cheeks...... test this...

Enzo : hey you ok? still want to stretch? or sleep liao?

Enzo ~ no response... tsk..... whispering into her ear gently no use leh........... just test...

Enzo : come let's stretch your back, lean backwards as much as you can, I hold your waist...... ah good good..... come... test all the way....

Enzo ~ ok good she's not asleep.... wah song... song..... wah should have on the lights.... her boobs in front of me so tight in the jersey... song sia.... ah fuck it! just lower my hand

Enzo : eh eh eh careful....sorry sorry........ ok good, i turn you around ah. need you to hold the mattress, try to bend forward as low as you can ok ...... ok good.... good....

Enzo ~ wah fuck........ is she awake at all.... we in doggy position liao leh..... but she's still bending...........

Enzo : ok up up.. later you vomit....... ok good....

Enzo ~ can hear her breathing sia so loud.. mine also... fuck this is so hot....... my hand on her waist she like no mind..... her butt pressed on my cock.. she cannot feel me mehhhhh...... wah fuck.... feel like just pushing her forward......

Enzo : stretch one last time ok?

Enzo ~ wahhhhh... fuck man.... we like dry humping liao.... ah fuck it la.................. she no reaction again! already lift her nightie all the way......

Enzo : ok up up..... ok good enough liao... time to sleep? i help you remove your jersey ok....... ok sit down..... i rest your head on my stomach..... relax ah, i will lift your jersey now...

Enzo : eh fuck... fuck!!! song!
Old 13-04-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

[next morning... lying in bed alone...]

her ~ phew.... close call last night......... after giving Enzo a light peck and a quick suck on his penis in his trunks..... he really daring leh.. go and pull it out and pretend to help me remove the jersey.... luckily it was smelly, already so wet, and so bushy.... otherwise... don't think can resist giving it a kiss or suck....... can tell he wanted it so bad.... let me rest my head on his tummy for so long..... but at least when I hugged him, he never just grope my butt or what..... cheesy guy... help me lie down will fall on top of me.... thought something will happen, like need to push him away and struggle liao... act innocent don't want.... then maybe... give in.... aiyo... close call.... luckily his lose control is slowly slide one hand to cup my boob... didn't even dare to squeeze that hard.... so proud of myself.. turning my body away and naturally and pretending to be asleep.. hehe... at least the neck rub and

#05 : no leh. thought i say weekend then come over bang you? or you need the toy also... hehe

her ~ argh... what's wrong with him... why is he talking like that..... ignore him! oh yeah.... let me check......... argh... he's online!!! is he chatting with other women??

Enzo : good morning.. slept ok?

her ~ wow that's early! didn't he go home really late last night?? even stayed to clean the dishes!

her : good morning! yes I slept great! what happened huh? so embarrassing! i fell asleep right?

Enzo : aiyo. means you forgot all about our adventure last night ah?

her : huh what adventure??

her ~ what adventure is he talking about??? could hear him doing things outside... suspected he was clearing the dishes... adjusted my long nightie, exposed a lot more cleavage.... raised my nightie and even removed my panties..... waited for him to come back in.........

Enzo : our passionate satisfying night of adventure..... you forget meh..... aiyo.. then it's just my secret to keep only lo.. so sad... haha just kidding la.. I helped you stretched only.. and massaged your temples... hope your legs ok liao.. or need me come over for more stretching and massage?

her : thought you said today is swimming lesson?

her ~ oh shit... why did I send that....... so desperate!!

Enzo : sure! can also. I come after 2 pm? need fetch them home from...

her : oh serious ah. ok sure... i go jacuzzi first then..

Enzo : in your thong ah? cannot la? if guys lose control i'm not there to protect you!

her : what thong ?? nonsense la you!

Enzo : go in the jersey la.. btw, I washed them for you already. dried and hung in the room... we can couple wear again

her : crazy ah? cannot swim in jersey.. but thanks ok. for all the cleaning and washing... i can wear the jersey to sleep tonight.. you swim in bikini lo? then we couple photo haha...

Enzo : you got spare to lend me?

her : hah no. cannot fit you...

Enzo : then I lend you my spare trunks la. we couple photo together...

her : so I wear trunks only?

Enzo : yes! and couple photo together! hehe just kidding....

her : funny la you.. ok la I see you later.. i go do my stuff first..

her ~ gosh... this feeling.... wait...... i better prepare myself so I can resist Enzo later!!!
Old 14-04-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

preping herself to resist Enzo

[waiting in her living room, watching tv]

her ~ did I make a mistake......... didn't want to bother about nice uncle anymore until he stops being such an ass... #06... i changed to a new number to break free from him! need #02 to be at his best..... but what if... what if he doesn't leave before Enzo comes over??? shit.. too late..

=== picks up the call..

her : yes he's my guest.. tell him i will meet him at the lobby...

she wet her hair, sprayed water over her body, wetting the bikini top and thong she was wearing, put on the bath robe, slippers and headed down....... she exited the lobby and saw him trying to figure out which lobby it was and called out to him...

#02 : just went swimming?

her : yup... wearing like that....

#02 : wah hot sia....... eh.......

her : what are you waiting for...

#02 : your neighbours? lift cctv?

her : let them see lo?

#02 : fuck....

he grabbed her from behind, cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples, fingers slid inside her bikini.he kept the robe clamped at the arch of his elbow as he turned her head to french her...

lift door opens...

she held his hand and guided him to her unit which was close by, but she walked as slowly as possible, hoping to bump into some neighbours or anyone......

#02 : want to do here instead?

he pointed at the door the stairwell

her : huh? why?

#02 : I thought you like the excitement?

her : no... cannot la... there, then have to be quiet...

#02 : just kidding la.... let's do it here...

he pushed her in and shut the door, then pressed her against the door and threw the robe on the floor... lifts her waist higher and further from the door..

her ~ gosh it's working!

#02 : I know what you are trying to do ok...

sounds of mild snapping of her thong...

her : what do you me mmmmm!

#02 : trying to get me to rage fuck right.... don't worry la.. i can control myself....

PIAK! [the door shakes]

her : OHHHH!

#02 : you got no chlorine smell lo.. haha but don't worry I will fully imagine you at the pool and the guys staring at your sexy hot ass in this thong ok.... you naughty girl!

PIAK! [spank]

#02 : i'm gonna punish you and fuck you so hard!

her : i'm sorry.....

#02 : i'm just getting in character only ok?

her : oh ok.. can.. ok

#02 : back in character... you slut......

PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK

her : uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! I'm sorry... i'm sorry....

#02 : tell me the truth... how many neighbours have you fucked already??

her : huh???

#02 : just act along la.... eh slut.. how many neighbours you fucked already???

her : uh! uh! uh ! one... uh! uh! uh!..

#02 : how dare you!

he pulled his penis out, pulled her by her arm and hair, firm but gentle... pushed her onto the sofa... with force..

her : i'm sorry ok...

#02 : no... you are not sorry... not yet...

he spread her legs wide missionary, bent one knee on the sofa.... violently pulled the thong aside, stretching it and spoiling it further...

her : AWWWWW!!! so big.....

#02 : bigger than his??

she contemplated.....

her : no.. his bigger...

#02 : what??? you cock slut!

PIAK ! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!!! PIAK ! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!!! PIAK ! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!!! PIAK ! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!!! PIAK ! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!!! PIAK ! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!!! PIAK ! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!!! PIAK ! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!!! PIAK ! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!!! PIAK ! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!!! PIAK ! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!!!

#02 : AM I BETTER?

her : UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! No... he's better... Ali is better...

#02 : Ali? malay?

her : no ... mixed.. arab and american.. white .... nice penis... big.... handsome face also.... can make love super long..

#02 : really ah? ok after this, you tell me if you still feel the same you slut. i am going to destroy your cheebye... let's go..

her : go where?

#02 : to your bedroom. where you do with him? here right?

her : no.. he brought me up to his penthouse.

#02 : then? you just let him fuck?

her : yes. sucked for him also?

#02 : fuck you , you slut.

he sat her down.

#02 : SUCK FOR ME NOW! ..... YES!! SUCK IT YOU SLUT....... SUCK MY WHOLE PENIS! what? what's the problem now?

her : your penis too long.. you are choking me...

#02 : oh? thought you say his longer? did you deep throat him?

her : of course. his super big and nice to suck

#02 : then FUCK YOU! DEEP THROAT ME NOW!

it wasn't difficult at all... #02 's penis was not that long. barely over .... but she play acted along...

#02 : did he come down here and fuck you here?

her : yes of course. every night.

#02 : fuck la you slut.. let him fuck you on your marital bed..

her : i'm sorry.

#02 : sorry no use... you jialat liao.. i'm gonna fuck you so damn hard until this bed breaks!
Old 15-04-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

[in the common bathroom, her serviced apartment]

Enzo ~ gosh... is this really happening. i'm so lousy. think if it's _ _ _, would have fucked with her last night liao.... thought she ok to shower together, maybe because i no balls to officially ask... hinting not enough to get her to initiate... she's such a shy girl also........ wasted .... but nvm, time is on our side.. no rush.... shit, so much cum come out.. wash it all off? or leave them there. maybe when i leave she will come smell.... yup good idea... if she asks what it is, i will hint to her lo, after all, it's her fault what...... start in deep pool, gave me so much chance to hug her and support her.... she so easy going, so many times accidentally hold her breast during the floating and breathing exercise... she never mind... teach her to float on her back.. hold so near her butt... no reaction... cup her butt... she no reaction... just seemed focused on learning..... hold her and dive underwater to practice breathing bubble best part la.... she giap her legs around my waist..... like standing sex like that... i'm sure her crotch can feel my erection lo..... knn... we like grinding like that... luckily that part was secluded... if not sure kena complain to guard..... she so naive...when I hold her, her bikini so loose, saw hints of her light brown nipple so many times...... song sia...... eh i screw up la.. suggested i shower in the shower room then come up find her, she said no need.... should have been more daring say share shower room save water...... wah lao... in the indoor jacuzzi, she already lean on me and sleep after i massaged her back and shoulder....aiya... why i so no balls. no like never F women before get married... where all my confidence and dare go..... how ah. shower faster then walk in on her showering? or shower longer, then walk in on her changing? maybe she sleeping naked in her bed liao............ how ah... fuck it la.. just go see and react... be braver!

he quickly dried himself, put on a fresh t shirt and shorts, no boxers..... walked out of the shower as he dried his hair with a towel, had some idea in his head that she will help to dry his hair... and perhaps progress to making out.....

Enzo ~ holy fuck... that's hot........ nah bei... wearing my fav team jersey!!!

Enzo : hey you are doing it wrong... can I help?

her : oh... yup sure..

Enzo : like this...... , keep your thighs straight, ok go as low as you.. try to reach... don't worry, i keep you supported.... ok hold it there....

Enzo ~ nah bei... my cock pressed in between her butt... we are in doggy position... she really cannot feel meh... or she never even try this before..... fuck it... just grind her....

Enzo : ok ok. up... try again?

her : head a bit giddy.. liao cannot..

Enzo : ok ok.. you turn around, need to stretch your abs also... i support you ah..... [held her waist] yes...... ok as much backwards as possible .. mmmmm...

her : huh i heavy ah? sorry...

Enzo : huh no lah....

Enzo ~ wah lan eh... she's braless! braless!!! fuck.... i wanna just push her on the bed and lift that jersey and start to suck on her boobs...... maybe she wants it also?

her : ok ok... tired... need to sit down........

Enzo : ok ok.. you sit, i give you shoulder rub?

he sat her down and rested her head gently on his big tummy.. it was like she was used to the routine.......

her : mmmmm.....

Enzo : feels good right.

Enzo ~ wah hope she does it again..... this time round I won't take my penis out. maybe the smell.. or too scary for her to kiss it...... be patient.... let her relax....... will she give my penis a kiss again? or a good single suck? like that time... one good single suck also not bad.......... come on leh.......... tsk... can feel her hot breath... she confirm can see it standing what...........fuck.... this wait is torture..... fuck it... just step forward........... hmmmmm... maybe she not drunk......

her : sorry! i fell asleep...... do you mind if i nap? really tired....

Enzo : yup sure.. i on air con for you........ you nap...

her : sorry. then you?

Enzo : nap beside you lo...

her : huh really? kidding right?

Enzo : haha of course. gotta go dapao dinner home also.. we go for dinner after that?

her : you really that free and easy ah?

Enzo : yup.. told you... sperm guy only... not even love making services to her...

her : ok ok. dinner later. what time?

Enzo : around 7?

her : ok see you later..

=== he hesitated, and then left...

she lay in bed, tired... her vagina felt sore from the harsh lovemaking with #02...

her ~ gosh.... close call.. so tempted to kiss his erection at least one time...... thankfully for #02... gosh he's sudden change.. so different. and confident... and not emotional anymore... 'don't worry ok, I've come to terms with our fuck buddy relationship, won't expect too much anymore... ' what a shocker to hear that from him.... makes me want him even more........... have to be careful with Enzo.... really nice guy... but i want long term with him... won't make same mistake like #03... #04... #06... and maybe even #01..... even #05 nice uncle.... maybe taking me for granted...

=== fell asleep... 2 hours later... phonecall rings...

she took a look... it was him.

her ~ should I answer?
Old 18-04-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

making it up to 'nice' uncle B

[in the lift]

#05 ['nice' uncle B] : don't look so nervous.. just be yourself...

her : sorry. i don't know what it's like..

#05 : no big deal one. just behave like my girlfriend will do....

he took her hand, brought her to the establishment, he mentioned a name and the usher led them to a room... the guilty not boring not innocent housewife got a shock. there were already 3 men in there, two around uncle B's age and one who looked to be in his 20's... there was music playing, but no one was singing. there was a lot of bottles on the table, but no one was drinking...

#05 : relax ok..

? : you are finally here... oh who you brought?

#05 : hello. this is Bernice.... Bernice this is tow kay Neo..

he got up after pushing the lady beside him away and offered her a handshake, and immediately poured her a drink. she took it from him as she and uncle B sat beside Tow Kay Neo on the long sofa, an arm's length away.. Uncle B sat between her and Tow Kay Neo. she noticed the other uncle, completely not interested, while the younger lad gave her a look, kinda checking her out and then returning back to his pleasure. Uncle B and Tow Kay Neo started making small talk, while the woman beside Tow Kay Neo continued to be beside him, like a girlfriend who wants him to feel pleasured, or ego boosted... she didn't know how to describe it much

Tow Kay Neo : why you never drink... come her must enjoy together leh. not viewing only.

uncle B signalled her to be a good girl and drink... she took in a deep breath, finished her drink and put it down.. Tow Kay Neo signalled to his lady and she refilled their drinks...

Tow Kay Neo : bottoms up. cheers.

he kept one eye on her, she could see. and was a good lady and finished it up.

Tow Kay Neo and uncle B continued to make jokes and small talk, then finally...

Tow Kay Neo : so where you get this sweet looking bernice to play acting as your mistress?

uncle B : play acting? no la. really my mistress.

she did her best to continue to smile at Tow Kay Neo, and to contain her boredom and uncomfortable feeling.. the alcohol did help.....

Tow Kay Neo : you two really lovers meh.. more like friend friend leh.

he leaned backwards and spread his legs, the scantily clad lady beside him immediately took initiative and knelt on the floor in between his legs, seductively, she unbuckled his belt and unzipped him, took out his penis and started to pleasure it.

Tow Kay Neo : aiya, if you two really lover, just drink and enjoy. sing. order anything you want.. all on the house.. hey you..

he signalled to his woman, she lowered her tube and exposed her naked breasts to him, to everyone.

#05 kissed her and whispered to her 'be open minded ok, don't worry.'

he guided her hand to his pants and then cupped her breast to rub her nipple, she took in one deep breath, felt the pleasure of her nipple being rubbed...

#05 whispered : show him how good you are...

she gently unzipped nice uncle B, doing all these out of reluctance, guilt and a bit of hope... she stuck her hand into his briefs and pulled his erected penis out... it was longer than Tow Kay Neo's.... she saw him take a look... she also noticed that he had his eyes fixed on what they were doing..... and most probably noticing that she looked at his penis as well....

taking pride in what she did, she gave uncle B a very slow and firm handjob as they made out and uncle B cupped and rubbed her breast.

Tow Kay Neo : like that only ah? why you two so called lovers so shy one... quick drink some more and relax.

#05 : oh ok ok. sorry ah... need your guidance la Tow Kay Neo...

he poured drinks for the both of them, the gulped it down... she was not sure what to do...

#05 : help me leh..

she stared at uncle B, her heart was pounding, and feeling hot. the drink was getting to her. she was stressed...

Tow Kay Neo : my dear bernice, 'you can speak hakka?' [in dialect]

Nice uncle B prepped her for this..... before she could answer him....

[in hakka dialect]

Tow Kay Neo to uncle B : brother, you taking me for a fool is it..

uncle B : no ah. why ah?

Tow Kay Neo : this one sure your mistress a not? why you find some boring useless woman to come act.

uncle B : no lah towkay, really my mistress. we almost one year liao.

Tow Kay Neo : real a not? why she so awkward with you... handjob also cannot even do properly.. sibei lousy.

her ~ wait. he thinks I don't understand... goodness.. why is he treating uncle B like this.. such an ass! wait. he really doesn't think I understand... i should use it to our advantage!

Tow Kay Neo : told you to man up and just choose one of the woman here, younger than her also, prettier, sexier, confirm pleasure you happier also. you this kind of stubborn style, how we do business ?

her ~ this man is so rude! argh! hate him to the core! talk about me like that. treat us women like that! no respect at all! uncle B so poor thing, bullied by him!

she took in a deep breath, bearing in mind not to look at Tow Kay Neo so as not to make him suspect... she unbuttoned uncle B and spread his shirt, licked and pleasured his nipple as she firmly gripped and masturbated his penis again. slowly, and surely... she kissed him down south.... then before putting his penis into her mouth......

she took one look up at Tow Kay Neo ....... she saw it in his eyes.... the excitement... the lust...

his mouth opened... like a soft 'woarh..' when uncle B's penis head slowly disappeared into her mouth as she lowered her head... Tow Kay Neo was not even bothered about the woman pleasuring him at all... he was just watching the not boring not innocent but very guilty housewife sucking uncle B's cock in such a loving and tender manner...

Tow Kay Neo to the woman : ready. come..

she pulled his penis out of her mouth.. 'bernice' took a look at his erected penis if full view now... it wasn't that long, definitely shorter than uncle B's cock... 10 cm perhaps... the bush was thick, perhaps it's longer than it looks... not thick either, 3cm thick perhaps?

the lady got up. then.... to 'bernice's shock... that lady lifted her skimpy dress and ..........

Tow Kay Neo : don't be so shocked leh. this place private. don't worry.. you can do the same also..

'bernice' was shocked... she gave the 'me?' expression to Tow Kay Neo...

Tow Kay Neo [in hakka] : come leh. together.... have some balls..

he said sternly to uncle B... he was nervous.. looked down at 'bernice' .... he looked trapped and in a struggle.

'bernice' looked back at him... the struggle in his eyes made up her mind for him...

she got up, lifted her cheong sam and dropped her thong to her heels and hooked it up with her leg... she looked around, not sure where to hide it.

Tow Kay Neo : come, put it here..

he patted on the cushion between them. like a good woman, she did it, then lifted her cheongsam bottom again and climbed on top of nice uncle B. it wasn't their first time, so they got into position very quickly with him lowering his waist further down the sofa.

Tow Kay Neo's lady friend noticed that he was not interested in her at all, turned his head to face herself and hugged his head, fed him her nipple to suck... instead... Tow Kay Neo kept his eyes on 'bernice', while sticking his tongue out to just her nipple a few casual licks.

'bernice' started to ride uncle B slowly, pulling his hands to cup her breasts as he started to rub her nipples, making her even more high .. she did her best to keep her eyes on uncle B, although she had to fight hard the temptation to look at Tow Kay Neo for some reason....

her ~ goodness.. what is he doing???

Tow Kay Neo lifted her red lacey thong and checked it out...

Tow Kay Neo in hakka to uncle B : nice leh.. you bought for her? same pattern bra? show leh?

uncle B looked at 'bernice'...... he had that struggle again..... he knew she could understand.... to be honest.. he was hoping that he didn't have to do it to her....

Tow Kay Neo : wah lan eh……… this one gem la. wooooo. nice.. no wear ah. brave slut. i like….

feeling embarrassed that Tow Kay Neo was looking after she had slowly lowered the front of her unzipped at the back cheongsam, she grabbed uncle B's head and tried to hide her naked boobs from Tow Kay Neo.. she had to resist looking at Tow Kay Neo’s reaction to seeing her naked boobs…. he signalled his lady that he was done and she was upset, insisted on riding him more until he gave her a stern stare… she got off and he buckled himself, however leaving his penis dangling out of his pants… he got up and disappeared behind ‘bernice’, who was still riding uncle B steadily but slowly….

Tow Kay Neo : really fucking or humping only?

she felt the back of her cheongsam being lifted.. she panicked a little but resisted moving....

Tow Kay Neo : ok. really your mistress ah. nice…

‘bernice’ felt him place a palm on her right shoulder, making her sit up straight, removing her breasts from uncle B’s face, then a shot glass came from the left of her face, feeding her.

Tow Kay Neo : drink up girl. have fun..

uncle B looked at her…. he looked guilty, worried, unsure and also pleading at the same time. ‘bernice’ turned her head, and let Tow Kay Neo feed her the entire shot... he then tossed the shot glass on to the sofa and stroked her hair, tilted her chin to turn her head and face him…

Tow Kay Neo : sweet face… but not pretty enough… and this bah bah figure, confirm not escort… you local right?

‘bernice’ nodded her head like a good woman.....

Tow Kay Neo in hakka to uncle B : this one clean right.

uncle B : of course la.

Tow Kay Neo then took her left hand gently and slowly lifted it and pecked on her hand…

Tow Kay Neo : not bad.. smooth… he treated you well ah… show me whether he trained you well…

‘bernice’ : huh?

she was panicking, heart pounding..

her ~ gosh! this is going way too far!!!!
Old 18-04-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

[in Tow Kay Neo's chauffeured car]

'bernice' [not her real name] : where are we going?

Tow Kay Neo : relaxed dear.. my house.. sign his contracts.... so sweet leh.

he tipped her chin to face him again... she avoided looking back at him, only at the window...

her ~ this is going way too far.... what is he going to make me do now..... he purposely separate from uncle B. i knew it.... what is he going to make me do now...

Tow Kay Neo : relax... take a short nap.. let the alcohol subside in your system.. don't worry...

he placed his hand on her thigh, on top of the cheongsam material...

'bernice' ~ oh no... he's going to ..... like just now.......... pushed my face to his cock.... joked about me giving him a bj.... forcing me to drink... say i not drunk enough..... then fed me shots to drink... then test again see if i will blow.............. uncle B! angry with him! he was rubbing my nipples the way he knew I was weak to... he was trying to make me horny enough to suck for Tow Kay Neo !........ 'this one really guai hor, good find'... he said to uncle B...... then signal me to help him zip.... testing my patience..... no choice... had to hold his penis.... put it back in.. he was cheeky even pulled my face in.... test if i will blow him........ then asking uncle B to go toilet and relief himself before we left.... make me sleep on his shoulder act concern, said wanted to 'help' me zip but actually slowing me down when I wanted to wear back my cheongsam....... i didn't know what else to do....... so scared... hoping uncle B come back fast...... pretended to pass out and sleep... also no use... he tried to kiss me.... i reject.... but his hand ........ his hand.... i don't dare resist.... don't dare react.... don't dare to fight back........... argh.... don't even know whose finger the second guy was also..... just act drunk and asleep......... wanted to cry... but didn't last long... almost moaned out................. shit ... he's going to do it again..... how.... can I resist... then uncle B business now........ he needs this... he needs this.... and i let him down.........

Tow Kay Neo : dear. reached liao.. wake up....

her : huh? oh ok...

her ~ why he never finger me....... is he sober already...

the side of his door opened and he stepped out. she opened the door before the chauffeur moved over to her side, and she got off...

she was stunned.....

Tow Kay Neo's house is STUNNING.... HUGE!

uncle B's car drove by after being directed on where to park.... Tow Kay Neo didn't wait for uncle B, held 'bernice's hand and walked towards what didn't seem like the main entrance of the house..... uncle B caught up with them, carrying his bag..... 'bernice' was not so drunk anymore, in fact she was always a good drinker... as Tow Kay Neo led her through the house quickly, she could see how big it was, see the pool outside... how this place was definitely designed by a designer architect firm.... they walked a little quickly....

Tow Kay Neo : nice place?

'bernice : yes very... like in the movies....

Tow Kay Neo : haha.. no la. ok only...... finally you made it. ok close the door.... make yourself comfortable.. she looked around, it was like a hotel suite, big... sofa... table... and a big bed...

Tow Kay Neo poured water and served 'bernice' much to her surprise that he'd do this...

Tow Kay Neo : drink... flush the alcohol out of your body... toilet is over there... go freshen yourself up... you sweat a lot. go shower.

she took the drink from him, realise uncle B was looking at her... realised that ... it was not care and concern... it was an instruction..... she got up and went to the bathroom.... realised she had left her thong behind.... stripped herself and took a long bath.... she washed her vagina, left the shower head spraying there as she felt so dirty.... having those disgusting finger inside her.... playing in her soaking wet pussy and trying to make her cum........ traumatising! she remained deep in thought, trying to make sense of everything that had just unfolded earlier that night.... make sense of the events that led to her agreeing with Uncle B to help him secure this client.....

how uncle B had 'caught' her with Enzo.......

'you sure you never fuck him? then why was he here at your apartment this late? why is there cum in the tissue here [in the rubbish bin in her bedroom] the way you two behaved at soccer, I could already tell.. you two are fucking! so friendly back then, then now act not close at all. sibei obvious...'

she didn't know how to explain things to him....

no they did not make love!

but no... they were not innocent either...... after weeks of 'dating' and heavy flirting.... Enzo teaching her how to swim.... jacuzzi sessions.... massage sessions..... she finally start to give him more than a few kisses on his penis head whenever he put her to sleep........ that very night...... a few more kisses on his penis led to an uncontrollable blowjob and a premature ejaculation.......

and then the ambush by uncle B....

the guilt she made her feel.

'did you know? I was going to divorce her? to be with you? and now my business is failing... i am trying so hard... so i can be with you? how can you do this to me? i asked you so many times you lied to me said nothing between you two. if you told me, i can accept that you need more company cos i no time with you.. too old to satisfy you.. but you lied to me....'

=== knock on the bathroom door...

uncle B : hey, you done with showering? time to come out...
Old 18-04-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
firstprize8989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, support!
Old 20-04-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

[at Tow Kay Neo's house]

Tow Kay Neo : hold leh........ hold one die one MEH? not asking you to blow right??........... good.............. don't just hold lah. why so useless one. you sure you are his lover a not, don't even know how to..... ok .... nice..... good.........

'bernice' ~ gosh... is this really happening.............. i only agreed to the most basic one.......... argh... he's seen my private now.... he's seen it...... uncle B didn't help also! took his time to push into me!!! purposely one! he wanted Tow Kay Neo to see my vagina!! he's ramming me so hard and fast now... is he doing it on purpose??? is he trying to make me succumb?

Tow Kay Neo put on knee on the bed....

Tow Kay Neo : come on.. give it a kiss la... no harm leh..... just kiss only...... come on... one kiss............

'bernice' : i thougth he only agreed to just watch us....... gosh... this is getting way out of hand.......... gosh.......

Tow Kay Neo : come on la.... just start to kiss la... why so shy.... don't be shy la.... we all adult already..... help your lover la... just open mouth and suck only. no big deal what.... come on... help your lover la... just sacrifice your mouth only.... he earn $??????? more leh..... come on... don't shy........ oh yeahhhhhhhhh... good.........

Tow Kay Neo cupped her breasts and played with them, while...... while the not innocent not boring housewife allowed Tow Kay Neo to jam his penis into her mouth.... she resisted using her tongue like how she always did... how she was so tempted to start to suck for him, given how hard uncle big was using his bigger cock to pummel her pussy....... given how uncle B used to make her lick his finger and moan Enzo's name while he pummel her pussy.....

Tow Kay Neo : eh not just put in your mouth only leh... must make me cum, if not, not counted...

he turned her head to face his cock.........

her ~ shit!!! did i just..... argh........ why did I go hold his cock........ argh.......... nevermind la... shit... just do it...... why didn't he make me drink alcohol first??? at least can fake drunk....

Tow Kay Neo : mmmm.... mmmmm.. don't rush leh... give me a good slow enjoyable one... yes.... like that....

Tow Kay Neo signaled to uncle B, he slowed his fucking.... then.... pulled his penis out slowly as Tow Kay Neo continued to rub her nipples.... Tow Kay Neo waited for a moment or so.... smiled to himself as he watched 'bernice' continue to suck his cock like slut..... he pushed his fingers in and enjoyed himself.....

Tow Kay Neo : wah this one sibei wet sia..... oei.. don't stop! if not no count........ ahhhhh.... good.....

Tow Kay Neo found her G spot pretty quickly, abuse that spot and pressed on it non stop, making her into a horny craze and sucked his penis off like a slut.... while uncle B watched from the side.... feeling guilty, a bit or anger.... blaming her for not resisting, but knowing that it's his fault as well.....

Tow Kay Neo then nudged uncle B away, who was still holding her legs wide spread....

uncle B : you want me to go out?

Tow Kay Neo : no stay!

Tow Kay Neo pulled his penis out of 'bernice's mouth, much to her surprise... she panted in shame....avoided looking at him, until he started to walk over to in between her legs.......

'bernice' ~ oh no.... i need to clamp my legs shut! i better shut my legs!!! shit... I REALLY NEED TO SHUT MY LEGS!
Old 20-04-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

[in uncle B's car...]

#05 : are you ok?

she pretended to be asleep....

#05 : angry?

'nice' uncle B placed his hand on her thigh to check on her...

her : just tired. let me rest.

#05 : ok. i'm sorry ok...

her : it's ok. at least your business is now safe

#05 : thank you ok...

her ~ thank you? not love you??? argh!

she picked her phone which she left in the side door pocket the whole time... and checked her phone.... she saw some messages from him..... felt even more heart pain..........

she put her phone away to avoid thinking...

#05 : hey, we are here.

her ~ huh? he's not even parking??? he's not even going to send me up?? i know it's late... but after all these that happened?!?!??!

she got off the car and just slammed the door and walked away with her phone and purse.. uncle B's car waited there... she walked quickly, but also at the same time wanted to walk slower so uncle B has time to realise his mistake, park and catch up... she reached the lift... stood and wait.. his car was still parked there... she turned to look at him...

her ~ he's not even LOOKING AT ME!!! ARGH!!!

she stomped back to the car opened his side of the door and caught him by surprise.. he was in a trance..

her : i want my card back!

#05 : huh? oh ok. what's wrong?

her : just give it back to

she snatched it from him and shut the door.

#05 : hey wait....

she didn't wait for him, by the time he unbuckled the seat belt and got out of his car, she was already in the lift lobby...

#05 chased but she was already gone. he ran back to his car to get his phone.....

phone call rejected. he tried calling again... and again.... until it was auto disconnected the moment he pressed call...

===whatsapp

#05 : I'm really sorry ok..

her profile picture disappeared as well...

the not innocent not boring housewife walked slowly around the property... she was tired, sore, and felt disgusted and dirty.

her ~ I am SO ANGRY WITH HIM! argh............. he should have known! this will happen! he should have known! should have had the guts to just hold my hand and pulled me out of the place! if he really love me like he said! he should have! i can always ask daddy to help him out! he should have..... but ..... but.... maybe he didn't know daddy can help him out... and also.... argh.... but still...... is it my fault.. he seemed guilty.... maybe he was also scared like i was ..... maybe he thought..... argh... maybe he thought i also wanted...... because he really thinks me and Enzo had sex.... does he see me as some slut?? he thinks i will enjoy it??? why didn't I shut my legs when Tow Kay Neo moved over!!!! argh... why...... why did I even let him tempt me ...... i was so helpless..... felt so confused.... didn't even realise.... i answered wrongly...... it was supposed to be something like ' ok ... i will do it... ' and not... ' yes... push in...' but.... it was the way he asked!! 'you want me to push in? do it for him... want me to push in? ' GOSH!!! it was a trick question!!! making me repeat it louder before he push in! dangling his penis right outside my vagina!! torture!!!! making me can't wait also.......... gosh... did i want him to push in??? NO! he's ugly! and an ASS HOLE ALSO! uncle B's fault!! almost one week since I've been with anyone! he made me so guilty!!! refuse to do with me also, only make me blow him! refused to give me any pleasure also!! of course it was so hard to stop Tow Kay Neo! he really is such an asshole! already let him penetrate me not enough?? must taunt me??? 'wah. turn so fast, you sure you doing it for him or you want yourself?' argh...... so haunting! haunting!!! so shaming!! humiliating!!! already let him F in different positions! doggy! made me ride him!! made me do all the work! taunting me that I enjoyed it! stop pretending! being forced to suck his cock while uncle B took over again to f me from behind! he just wanted to degrade me all the way to a slut! forcing me to swallow his cum!!!!

she felt confused, angry, guilty at the same time!

her ~ GOSH! WHY AM I FEELING ....
Old 25-04-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

[lying on the chair by the pool, feeling cold...]

=== message

'bernice' : how come you are still awake??

Enzo : watching soccer! what about you?

Enzo : are things better now?

'bernice' ~ he's such a sweet, nice and caring guy.... i feel so bad for ignoring him for almost one week! being cold to him to avoid him...... all simply for for 'nice' uncle B.. argh!!

'bernice' : not really. like that lo.

Enzo : you want supper? can talk it out.. you may feel better ah...

'bernice' ~ how? just invite him over? maybe... tell him another story... don't involve uncle B.... that's wise...... let him pity me..... then ..... give him a proper blow job..... make him happy... maybe... we just make love tonight.......... but.... #01... was a nice sweet caring guy... #02 actually also.. just possessive .... #03... at first, but asshole for abandoning me... #04... no idea who he is actually... #05..... he was ..... he was nice and caring too... until he misunderstood, ok found out about Enzo.... #06.... nice but too MCP....#07.... STUPID RICH ASSHOLE! ..... what if.... make this too easy... then Enzo also becomes like #01 and nice uncle B.... if I were to make myself too easy..... but... i don't want to be alone tonight.. argh... i hate it... i hate it....

=== direct messaged received...

Ali : Is that you by the pool?

'bernice' ~ gosh.. it's finally him!

'bernice' : Yup. where are you?

Ali : all the way up. at my balcony.. you are going for a swim?

'bernice' : nope. how are you?

Ali : not too good. missed you though.

'bernice' : then why didnt you text?

Ali : I'm not sure if you wanted me to... didn't want to disturb. was waiting for you to text.. =(

'bernice' : same for me.... =(

Ali : why are you sitting there? isn't it cold?

'bernice' : something bad happened.. i'm not sure either..

Ali : what happened?

'bernice' : i think something happened when i was drunk...

Ali : what can you remember? and who were you with...

'bernice' : can we not talk about who... i just remember passing out.. then felt something... sensations... was in and out of it..

Ali : do you think anyone penetrated you? or perhaps, ejaculated in you?

'bernice' : oh nope. i think it was just fingers...

Ali : oh ok. that's good.

'bernice' : good???

Ali : sorry, i meant, that's safer. at least you won't get pregnant or STDs... sorry for being insensitive.. do you know who he is?

'bernice' : not just a he.. they... but no. i got out of there quickly... sorry i don't want to talk about it anymore...

Ali : sure. i can understand.. why aren't you going back home?

'bernice' : not sure. just don't feel right..

Ali : what do you mean? nausea? or ...

'bernice' : nope... just feel very uncomfortable... restless..

Ali : let's go for a soak? might help you relax...

'bernice' : i have to go back up and change...

Ali : just wear your inner wear?

'bernice' : i don't know where they are..

Ali : tell you what. wait for me at my lift.. I come down and get you..

'bernice' : ok

'bernice' ~ is this really happening..... good! good! i can do whatever I want with Ali.... don't worry! wait.. i better reply Enzo. i better be nice to him!

Ali appeared from his lift lobby, in a robe, a tshirt in his hand and a bottle of wine...

Ali : hey.... you ok?

he pulled her in for a hug....

Ali : sorry, i was drinking at the balcony when i spotted you.... alright.. what do you want to do now? jacuzzi? I brought a shirt for you to wear... or drink at my place?

'bernice' : your place? isn't it not convenient?

Ali : told you my level is mostly mine. don't worry about it.. let's go..

he brought her into the lift and hugged her.

Ali : just don't think about it alright, let's enjoy a good bottle and you'd be ok....

she nodded.. they snuck quietly into his house, she headed straight for his balcony and didn't wait for him, he followed behind...

Ali : let me get glas.. oh?

she took the already opened bottle from him and drank from it...

Ali : slow down my dear....

he hugged her and pat on her back... she handed him the bottle and he placed it, rather dangerously, on the ledge of the balcony..

Ali : let's be careful not to knock this down and kill someone....

'bernice' : why are you in a robe?

Ali : oh, i thought you'd like to go to the jacuzzi to relax and cool your body down... see! i got my trunks ready this time...

he opened his robe and showed her...

'bernice' : oh. that's sweet.... but why cool my body down? i'm not feeling warm...

Ali : you sure? you mentioned you felt uncomfortable... and based on what happened... i thought you might still be feeling the effects of.....

'bernice' : of ?

Ali : hey slow down.. ok ... be careful... i think i better place the bottle on the floor... lest we drop the bottle all the way down and kill someone......

'bernice' : effects of?

Ali : erm ... you know..... what ever happened earlier... you want to tell me what happened?

'bernice' made up some story about going for some hen's night at some place , but was left behind after being drunk.... and felt two people beside her... felt sensations... not sure what happened... woke by the kind waitress who put her in a car back here... she got sober along the way...

Ali : are you sure they used fingers... not their....

'bernice' : don't think so... it's a public space! is there a way to tell... but it's already more than hours... why am I still so uncomfortable..

Ali : I don't know... did you like.... orgasm from their fingers?

'bernice' : i really cannot remember...

Ali : can I be honest?

'bernice' : yes.

Ali : i think you are still feeling a lot of hormones discharge… you need to let it out… i can teach you..

'bernice' : how?

Ali : do you trust me?

'bernice' : yes………….. oh…….. hmmmmmm….. no no…. it’s weird………

Ali : just try…..

'bernice' : no no… to weird……

Ali : hmmmmm……. you trust me right….. i am only helping you ok….

'bernice' : ok….

Ali : just relax…….

he lifted her cheong sam again, his hand very teasingly stroking her thigh, 'bernice' spread her legs wider as she stood…. he pushed his finger in, she was already wet, to his surprise….

Ali ~ gosh how long has it been for her…. so fucking wet… she must be fucking horny!

she moaned into his robe… muffled… he was glad that she wasn’t loud, even though the balcony doors were shut, he was still worried that others could hear… he fingered her really slowly and sensually as she just gripped on tight to his big body…

Ali : how do you feel?

'bernice' : gooood….. mmmmmmmm…. mmmmmmm…..

Ali : just relax and enjoy ok…….

'bernice' : i still feel very hot….

Ali : how is it now? two fingers enough? can you cum?

'bernice' : I don’t know……. mmmm….

Ali : I think you need something bigger……… you are so wet inside…. very long no love making?

'bernice' : yes. very long ago….

Ali : me too….. maybe we should help each other? ok? we have needs right….

'bernice' : yes… ok….. where?

Ali : my room?

'bernice' : ok…..
Old 25-04-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
BestSolarPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent updates bro, support..
Old 25-04-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

[in Ali's study/bedroom, on his sofa 'bed']

'bernice' : i'm sorry, what again?

Ali : i mean..... do you mind if we take a selfie first? kind of like a picture of consent... sorry.. i know it's odd... it's really my problem. but ... i guess i have ptsd given my last experience.... i mean....... well. if you want to leave, you can...

'bernice' ~ leave??? goodness... i've already let him fingered me and suck my breasts....... this is so odd.... but .... wait... i should remember to be innocent. sweet... understanding to him... i really like him!

'bernice' : oh... [she sits up and brings her cheongsam up to cover her exposed boobs..] hmmmm.......

Ali : i'm sorry ok. i know it's a huge ask. it's my problem really...

'bernice' : no it's fine... i can only imagine how bad it was for you....... you know what... sure... as long as it doesn't get you in any trouble! save it safely ok!

Ali : what? you sure? gosh........ you are such a sweet woman! are you sure you aren't drunk?

'bernice' : at least you are gentleman enough to ask for permission! or perhaps record secretly instead...

Ali : precisely! thank you for understanding ok.......you won't regret this trust me...

he took his phone, and sat beside her.... he hesitated, but pulled her cheongsam down again and exposed her breasts...

Ali : gosh.. they are so firm and nice.....

he sat in closer to her and kissed her cheek... 'bernice' acted innocent and shy, while he took a shot....

Ali : can we have one where we kiss?

'bernice' : sure.... anything that makes you feel safe ok....

Ali : you sure?

'bernice' : yup. i want you to feel normal again... that you can trust someone..... trust me......

Ali : gosh i love you so much..... come let's go...

'bernice' : huh ? where?

Ali : your place!

'bernice' : why?

Ali : so you can be as loud as you want!
Old 25-04-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

[in the lift]

Ali, hugging her from behind : sorry if I sound blunt... you don't seem very experienced....

'bernice' : sorry about it...

Ali : no.. that's a good thing! me too.... quantity wise ... but quality... hehe.. you will find out later...

'bernice' didn't want to respond to that, keeping up with her innocent and inexperienced persona.... meanwhile keeping whatever trauma she had just experienced earlier at bay........... the trauma wasn't being made to sleep with an asshole, but the trauma was that she may have secretly enjoyed the role of an innocent blackmailed party....

'bernice' : can I shower first?

Ali : why?

'bernice' : i stink...

Ali : let's shower together then!

'bernice' ~ mmmm.. he's such a gentleman....... he treats me like.... i'm such a precious thing to him............... the way he unzips me... so careful, not wanting to cut my skin......... hehe good.... he's believing in my innocent pretense........

Ali : don't be so nervous ok..... relax....

'bernice' : sorry... my first time.......

Ali : actually.... not really.....

'bernice' : what do you mean??

Ali : remember our jacuzzi soak the first time? you were really drunk... i wanted to put you to bed.... do you recall anything?

'bernice' : no.... i just remember.... erm.... good wine? and waking up tucked in bed.... what happened?? did we?

Ali : oh no. no.... i will never take advantage of a lady..... i wanted to put you to bed..... [steps into the shower behind her, naked, closes the shower door and turns on the water... hugs her...] but you insisted on showering.... while showering.... i think the wine made you naughty and you did this..... [holds her hand and guide it to hold his penis and started to stroke.......] did you use to help someone with this?

'bernice' : oh no... i'm so sorry..... i'm so bad at drinking!

Ali : well i'm not sorry... i enjoyed it plenty.... so much i've been thinking about it ever since.... but don't worry... tonight.... it's your turn to enjoy! just relax ok...

Ali fingered her while running water down her body...... she tried her best to moan in such a shy manner. it was natural. he enjoyed it....

'bernice' : huh.. what are you do.... mmmmm.....

Ali sat on the ground and raised one of her legs....

'bernice' ~ gosh.... he doesn't even bother.... even though i told him i got fingered....... gosh..... luckily tow kay neo didn't cum inside me... if not.... i can't ENJOYYYYY....... this...... this...... gosh he is patient and slow ...... and good...........

after a few minutes of good licking.... Ali dried her and carried her to bed, like they were newly weds......

put her gently on the bed.... then he went to turn the lights on...

'bernice' : huh why?

Ali : hope you don't mind.... I want to see your beautiful face.....

he spread her legs, got in between her.... leaned forward and stroke her hair.......

Ali : it's our first time... can I don't use protection?

'bernice' ~ gosh he's such a sweet person.... wait... is it safe for himmmmmm! mmmmmm!!! he didn't even... mmmmm! wait for me....... mmmmmm! to answerrrrrr.......

'bernice' : mmmm! mmmm! mmmm!!

Ali : relax ok.... just enjoy.... goshhh... this feels so goood.... so goood..... you are so pretty.... so good........
Old 29-04-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
AhLeeBraBra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1