The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-04-2021, 02:22 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
matterhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

For the 2019/2020 CL competition..... the total amount of money disbursed to clubs participating in the CL competition was 292m euros..... while the total revenue collected from broadcasters all over the world amounted to more than 3billion euros.

Imagine collect 3b but only give out 292m..... of course the clubs feel unfair treatnent.
Old 20-04-2021, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible 2nd half display. This season is gone. We have no midfield. Thiago is worse than Curtis Jones. Klopp's team selection is really weird. Leaving Salah on the bench until so late is terrible.
Old 20-04-2021, 05:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

All the weekend results in favour of Pool came to naught! Pool couldn't capitalize on the situation to get 4th spot. This season is a real flop!
Old 20-04-2021, 05:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 20-04-2021, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
All the weekend results in favour of Pool came to naught! Pool couldn't capitalize on the situation to get 4th spot. This season is a real flop!
Liverpool MU MC Che Ars Spurs officially out of Europe with the announcement of ESL.

No point to clinch 4th place.

Now they may kick out RM Che and MC out of SF for current CL and hand the trophy to PSG wo kicking any ball.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 20-04-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Klopp is threatening to leave the club if Pool is going ahead with the Super League. I simply don't understand what's the purpose of having this European Super Lg apart from $$$ for the organisers?
Share the same view as bro countryman...it is sad that british n international football has come to this serious open disagreement...even the British PM and other European PMs r against this new idea...but this group of 12 managements of the biggest clubs in the world still don't even heck care abt the wishes of their govts n fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Liverpool MU MC Che Ars Spurs officially out of Europe with the announcement of ESL.

No point to clinch 4th place.

Now they may kick out RM Che and MC out of SF for current CL and hand the trophy to PSG wo kicking any ball.
Yes, think bro ThisisMelwood is correct...no point to continue playing in this epl league anymore n fight for top 4 places for those 6 top british clubs who want to break away...they shd be removed straightaway n let the other 14 clubs left to fight for those top 4 places to qualify for the UEFA Champions League next season...so we might see the likes of West Ham, Everton, Leeds n Aston Villa occupying those top 4 places instead

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-04-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

This season is done.

You can feel the physical exhaustion, you can feel the mental exhaustion.
We try our best but the injuries and the lack of good players on the bench cost us.

Strengthen in summer, have a good rest and preseason and attack next season.

That said, I give credit to Bielsa. Truly creative and gutsy manager, class act. I love Klopp to bits and shall forever be grateful to him for what he has done for our club but I really don't understand what is going on in his head this season. Why didn't he play Rhys or Ben at CB and just leave Fabinho where we need him most? And those substitutions? Must say Kabak was once again quite good.

Back to Jürgen, with all that is happening, I can see him walking to Bayern Munich next season or the German National team job depending on what happens with Hansi Flick.

Please also keep this in mind.

ESL only goes ahead for the 'Big 6' EPL assuming all the 'obstacles' do not block their path.

I don't think this is a sure thing done deal as yet, judging by the counter reaction with even the British PM weighing in with comments against it.
Old 20-04-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
This season is done.

You can feel the physical exhaustion, you can feel the mental exhaustion.
We try our best but the injuries and the lack of good players on the bench cost us.

Strengthen in summer, have a good rest and preseason and attack next season.

That said, I give credit to Bielsa. Truly creative and gutsy manager, class act. I love Klopp to bits and shall forever be grateful to him for what he has done for our club but I really don't understand what is going on in his head this season. Why didn't he play Rhys or Ben at CB and just leave Fabinho where we need him most? And those substitutions? Must say Kabak was once again quite good.

Back to Jürgen, with all that is happening, I can see him walking to Bayern Munich next season or the German National team job depending on what happens with Hansi Flick.

Please also keep this in mind.

ESL only goes ahead for the 'Big 6' EPL assuming all the 'obstacles' do not block their path.

I don't think this is a sure thing done deal as yet, judging by the counter reaction with even the British PM weighing in with comments against it.
Klopp has become a scaredy cat this season. He doesn't trust his new players n he's always sticking to same old formula. He could have taken off Gini n replaced him with Rhys n put Fab back to midfield in the 2nd half. That would give Pool more control of the game as Gini went totally MIA in the 2nd half.. Anyway I already had a feeling before the match Pool wouldn't make it..
Old 21-04-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Ironically after all the hoo-ha over the last 48 hours, we are still in the race for Top 4(unlikely but still in it). Everytime we mess up, the others still pull us back in by dropping points themselves

As for the ESL, what did I tell you guys?! I had a feeling it was going to be a difficult one to pull off. That said, did not know the 'Big 6' would capitulate so fast.

Must say though, can't stand the hypocrisy coming out of Guardiola's mouth. Easy for Pep to talk big what with City being funded by Abu Dhabi and riding roughshod over FFP. Same goes for corrupt UEFA and FIFA. Even Gary Neville and Carragher should not talk so big as they have made loads of money from English top flight football being transformed by TV rights money(both as players and now Sky pundits)

All i can say is this has truly been a crap season and can't wait for it to end.
Old 21-04-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of light

English super 6 teams got cold feet once BOJO pushed forward with legislature to make life almost impossible for those six teams.
Old 23-04-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool v Newcastle x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56833320
Old 24-04-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Newcastle

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...uble-liverpool

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 24-04-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Liverpool v Newcastle x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56833320
Charlie prediction: 1-0
Old 24-04-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!

Should be a draw game tonight.
Both teams have injuries to their 1st team CBs and are fielding makeshift CBs.
And both teams need points..... for Reds to break into top 4 & for Magpies to avoid relegation.
But I forsee the Magpies are more desparate to avoid relegation and thus will upz their game against the Reds.
Old 24-04-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

3-1 For me.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1