The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 09-04-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
100Yen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Super rare E cup SYT gem with perfect butt - ~Jenny~

May I know if anyone has verified her age and she is legal??
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 10-04-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
zooloootooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lmao bro go Geylang for your weak heart.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-04-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6457 / Power: 17
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Visited her a couple of days ago.. Discount her looks maybe 20 percent from her profile pic. Body can tell she used to be tighter as she worked out but now looser due to the lack of workout in SG. Boobs are big and soft but I felt a bit of hardness somewhere.. Nonetheless nice overall. Frenching allowed and managed to rub my little bro against her forbidden fruits..suspect if want probably can go further 😍

Conclusion, worth a rtf 😜
Old 10-04-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
newbiemgs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Visited her a couple of days ago.. Discount her looks maybe 20 percent from her profile pic. Body can tell she used to be tighter as she worked out but now looser due to the lack of workout in SG. Boobs are big and soft but I felt a bit of hardness somewhere.. Nonetheless nice overall. Frenching allowed and managed to rub my little bro against her forbidden fruits..suspect if want probably can go further 😍

Conclusion, worth a rtf 😜
Too bad she doesn't reply my messages
Old 10-04-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 12
kelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud of

Can anyone PM her other contact? I lost it somehow, thanks!
Old 10-04-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
QaVe85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pretty & sexy lady, but she dun provide fj though...
Old 11-04-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
phased deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Super rare E cup SYT gem with perfect butt - ~Jenny~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse77 View Post
I realised that if she doesnt reply me within the hour ... it is most likely she has blocked you.

I have a bro who was her regular. For whatever reasons, she blocked him. So he has been sending her messages for like weeks. And she has not replied him once.

So one time, he sent a few messages first, then followed by me. Immediately she replied me. Then he continued to send ... and no replies.

He is not sure why he got blocked by her.
she replied me first, then i asked her some questions for clarification (services, price, etc). immediately after that no more reply (i suspect blocked)
Old 11-04-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 9
Beretta is a glorious beacon of lightBeretta is a glorious beacon of lightBeretta is a glorious beacon of lightBeretta is a glorious beacon of lightBeretta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse77 View Post
He is not sure why he got blocked by her.
Could be his avatar.
She checks the line profile of customers before deciding whether to reply or not.
After our session she was using her phone when suddenly she showed me her phone and asked me which branch the guy is from? I took a look and it was a guy in SCDF uniform. I think the photo was taken at some police post because in the background of the photo was a red rhino, ambulance and half view of a police car. She must have thought he is a policeman.
I explained to her the differences between SCDF / SPF / CID / SAF in our local context... dunno whether she understood. But in the end she decide not to reply to this guy.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 5
omnomnomnom has much to be proud ofomnomnomnom has much to be proud ofomnomnomnom has much to be proud ofomnomnomnom has much to be proud ofomnomnomnom has much to be proud ofomnomnomnom has much to be proud ofomnomnomnom has much to be proud ofomnomnomnom has much to be proud ofomnomnomnom has much to be proud ofomnomnomnom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phased View Post
she replied me first, then i asked her some questions for clarification (services, price, etc). immediately after that no more reply (i suspect blocked)
Weird, last time I also asked her about her pricing she replied to me though.
Old 12-04-2021, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 14
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

It is this Jenny partner with Abby can Tarma one ?
Old 13-04-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7225 / Power: 15
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100Yen View Post
May I know if anyone has verified her age and she is legal??
You better wait for GL open or pcc at home !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想通了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想幹了嘛。🤣
Old 13-04-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
zooloootooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also kena ignored in Line.
Old 17-04-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 2
TheTrader2359 is a splendid one to beholdTheTrader2359 is a splendid one to beholdTheTrader2359 is a splendid one to beholdTheTrader2359 is a splendid one to beholdTheTrader2359 is a splendid one to beholdTheTrader2359 is a splendid one to beholdTheTrader2359 is a splendid one to behold

Visited Jenny recently as was craving for big boobs. Went over and had a great session stuffing my face between her boobs ended with bbbj cim. Shiok.

On the way out saw another girl... looks like another chio ah lian.
Old Yesterday, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6457 / Power: 17
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Visited Jenny recently as was craving for big boobs. Went over and had a great session stuffing my face between her boobs ended with bbbj cim. Shiok.

On the way out saw another girl... looks like another chio ah lian.
Time to revisit again..tarma time hahaha 😍
Old Yesterday, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
Thetarmaguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you have her LINE (which I lost the ID), u can see the other person's pic.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1