The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

ya very true bro
a lot of my friends not that really interested in happy ending but the process
anyway we better stop cause this is themae discussion
Old 07-04-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
yes dek ent what the thais calls, pretties to entertain
1.5k cannot fuck but it all depend
if u humsam like nadek maybe the girl got mood give u free also can
plus if its dek ent up (up = can take drug with u) chances higher
all this local chong scene u need local to bring in
u join once easy to get contact
now sian liao....
next party in phuket after songkran seems like need to cancel liao..

anyway dun need to thank or up me
here is pass time only, read read kepo kepo a bit destress from work
no need serious
real life then need serious
oh nice.
Ya if take drug high chance, all blur blur already.
why need to cancel? i think you should just go for it. You dont know when lockdown will come again, looking at the endless waves of covid.
The drugs, you get from your own sources or the girl will supply (of course you have to pay for the drugs)?
Old 09-04-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

ok cheongsters who are lazy and like spoon fed info, here is a list of super fun g-clubs and entertainment outlets, girls very pretty, nicer than soi holland, have fun na krub and remember write FR!

don't lazy na, just search on google or find their IG page make reservation

Old 10-04-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

In case you're wondering how luxurious the inside of Crystal Club looks

https://www.facebook.com/19331903738...606536268/?d=n

Makes The Pimp look like slum 😂😭🤣
Old 11-04-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 4
Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
In case you're wondering how luxurious the inside of Crystal Club looks

https://www.facebook.com/19331903738...606536268/?d=n

Makes The Pimp look like slum ������
200k Baht just for the alcohol and room alone.
Assuming is 10pax, each around SGD$800.

Definitely those spenders are from China, Japan and Korea.
Looks like will see more PRC/Viets heading to LOS rather than SG pretty soon.

Old 11-04-2021, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaigo View Post
200k Baht just for the alcohol and room alone.
Assuming is 10pax, each around SGD$800.

Definitely those spenders are from China, Japan and Korea.
Looks like will see more PRC/Viets heading to LOS rather than SG pretty soon.

Nope they were local politicians
Old 11-04-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 10
devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Nope they were local politicians
Yup they were working from alternates sites discussing serious issues to improve economy. 555

Room is usually “free”... just hit minimum spending can already..

Actually looking at the price it doesn’t seems too expensive considering the amount of drinks. Will give fr when I can return to Thailand. 555
Old 11-04-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

i go their local joints, sometimes the girls even more beautiful than G clubs. Depends on luck.
Cost? probably less than 10% of the kind of bills people rack up in a G club.
Is low class joint, not as atas as G club. i got no urge to be in atas place, all i care are the girls

Last edited by fallen11; 11-04-2021 at 06:27 PM.
Old 16-04-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow PG Pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i go their local joints, sometimes the girls even more beautiful than G clubs. Depends on luck.

Cost? probably less than 10% of the kind of bills people rack up in a G club.
Is low class joint, not as atas as G club. i got no urge to be in atas place, all i care are the girls
Atas G-Clubs have a purpose and that is to entertain business associates or friends to show that you highly value them.

Local joints as in PG pubs usually found in the outskirt areas of Bangkok and Chiang Mai?

To navigate low cost PG pubs in suburban Bangkok is not an issue as plenty of taxis around even during late night.
In Chiang Mai you need your own transport to explore such places.
Very big headache for me when I was exploring Chiang Mai in the 2000s!
Always tio chop by off duty songthaew driver!

Most if not all will have a band as entertainment as well.
In such places the PR will sit with you whole night if you buy 10 shots of LDs for THB1000 total.
Old 16-04-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Re: PG Pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Atas G-Clubs have a purpose and that is to entertain business associates or friends to show that you highly value them.

Local joints as in PG pubs usually found in the outskirt areas of Bangkok and Chiang Mai?

To navigate low cost PG pubs in suburban Bangkok is not an issue as plenty of taxis around even during late night.
In Chiang Mai you need your own transport to explore such places.
Very big headache for me when I was exploring Chiang Mai in the 2000s!
Always tio chop by off duty songthaew driver!

Most if not all will have a band as entertainment as well.
In such places the PR will sit with you whole night if you buy 10 shots of LDs for THB1000 total.
inside bangkok have. no need outskirts. near BTS somemore. taxis easy to get and wont charge you extra so no issue with transport
What are PG pubs ah?

business associates? i agree, can bring them to G clubs.
But from my experience, they prefer fun factor than atas factor. Unless they are some rich sobbish atas royalty kind of people. sorry i have no rich contacts

Last edited by fallen11; 16-04-2021 at 09:32 PM.
Old 25-04-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaigo View Post
wah... order so many Beers and Whiskey sia. No wonder the bills can reach 200K. No need order Beers if buy the whiskey package.
Old 25-04-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

So rich, I will only go Thermae only water only, last time 60 baht, recently increase to 70 baht
Old 25-04-2021, 07:14 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
So rich, I will only go Thermae only water only, last time 60 baht, recently increase to 70 baht
I think Thermae may never be the same again after the Convid

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-04-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think Thermae may never be the same again after the Convid
Its still doing business right now, of course lesser girls, lesser guys....it might never be the same again but one day, when demand increases, somewhere, somehow, another "Thermae" will reappear
Old 01-05-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
whats wrong with these videos?
No mask?
should be old vids posted lately
cant be 100% no mask even for staff
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1