The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Agreed and after many years, our mushrrom head loss its sensation and will be hard to get an erection..
i think the best is to strike a balance between coming too fast and cannot cum at all.
Old 03-03-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold

Going to say bye bye to foreskin soon.
Quite worried for the days right after the surgery.

Recovery say take 4 to 6 weeks.
But just wondering how long will the pain last usually.
Old 03-03-2021, 02:54 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_ren View Post
Going to say bye bye to foreskin soon.
Quite worried for the days right after the surgery.

Recovery say take 4 to 6 weeks.
But just wondering how long will the pain last usually.
I was back in action after 3 weeks. Slight discomfort still but the pleasure far outweighed any pain.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-03-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I was back in action after 3 weeks. Slight discomfort still but the pleasure far outweighed any pain.
That the reason why I decide to undergo this surgery and endure the few weekss.
Old 15-03-2021, 05:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Adrian1992 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just did Shang Ring circumcision last friday.
So far so good, any experienced can tell me if the shang ring can detact by itself?
Old 22-03-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
icaruslim is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderknight View Post
anyone here tried those penis rings that hold the foreskin back?

im currently using 1 and even after almost a week the only discomfort is at the peehole that is still super sensitive.. wondering when will it be more seasoned that i can wear my regular boxer briefs.
Me too bro, the rings work well but the peehole gets irritated cos keep bua against fabric.

Of you got any recommendations to help make it work PM me haha
Old 22-03-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian1992 View Post
Just did Shang Ring circumcision last friday.
So far so good, any experienced can tell me if the shang ring can detact by itself?
Didn't the doctor tell you what will happen?

I had my ring removed after 3 weeks (or was it 2, I forgot), and the removal was far more painful than anything before it haha. Hopefully yours won't be.
Old 30-03-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

brady2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys,
I planning to do Circumcision on next month. Please recommend good doctor or clinic.
Is it itchy after Circumcision?
Old 03-04-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

I like everything about my circumcision except on hindsight would not get it so tight. Lost a bit of length and need stretching to gain back length.
Old 06-04-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekachin View Post
I like everything about my circumcision except on hindsight would not get it so tight. Lost a bit of length and need stretching to gain back length.
constantly exercise it and it should "grow" slightly longer, might even expand in grit too.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
DrWho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brady2019 View Post
Guys,
I planning to do Circumcision on next month. Please recommend good doctor or clinic.
Is it itchy after Circumcision?
please PM me too, if you got any
Old 22-04-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

bigfatboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would recommend DTAP

Just went for the procedure 2 weeks back.

No feeling during the procedure, but the first few days is so sensetive to any touches (water, fabrics)

Removal of the rings after 2 weeks is the most painful part of the whole procedure.

Do listen to the doctor's dos and donts, cause I did not follow and ended up with inflammation which tooks me weeks to heal, therefore extending the whole recovery duration.
Old 23-04-2021, 08:26 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Circumcision is essentially a very simple procedure - removal of the foreskin. The skin can be cut away with scissors, blades, lasers, electrocautery etc etc. It really does not make much difference.

The trick is how to keep the edges of the cut skin firmly together so that it heals properly. Given the added complexity that the area tends to expand now and then. Not only in terms of length but also girth.

In the good old days this was achieved with simple suturing. Albeit suture material technology and techniques have improved.

Then came all sorts of devices like the ShangRing and Staplers etc. All with the same goal in mind. That is to grip the cut edges of the skin tightly together while it heals.

Devices can sometimes fail. And your attending Doctor should be trained enough to fall back on conventional methods. I have been called back to save circumcisions before when the ShangRing slipped off in the middle of the procedure.

Ideally removal of the ShangRing should not be painful. If it is painful it means the skin has not completely sealed and is separating because the ring is removed. However, I understand that some patients are unable to tolerate the ShangRing and would want to remove it sooner. When the ShangRing is removed too soon, the removal process is painful.

While most circumcisions are done under local anesthesia, some patients do request for GA. It really makes no difference to the procedure. You just pay more for the anesthetist and longer stay in the surgical center.

Now for some admin: You can use Medisave to pay for circumcisions but the amount you can use is capped at $650. This does not pay for the full procedure and you will still be out of pocket. Most insurance hospitalisation plans also can be used.

I recently wrote an article on circumcision. You can find more useful info there.

https://drtanmenshealthblog.com/2021...hat-to-expect/
Old 24-04-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 0
Logrun1344 is one of the Best!Logrun1344 is one of the Best!Logrun1344 is one of the Best!Logrun1344 is one of the Best!

Hi Bros,

Recently got a circumcision around 2+ weeks back, today the stiches and scab at the frenulum area fell off, now there is this weird black dot, see image below,
anyone had similar experience?

https://ibb.co/ZNH5d9v
Old 24-04-2021, 05:34 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logrun1344 View Post
Hi Bros,

Recently got a circumcision around 2+ weeks back, today the stiches and scab at the frenulum area fell off, now there is this weird black dot, see image below,
anyone had similar experience?

https://ibb.co/ZNH5d9v
Got your PM but can't see your pic. Please email me [email protected]

Only I have access to this email do don't worry about sending pic
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1