The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8031 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Angry I Challenge All Women In This Forum To One-To-One Fights!

I Challenge All Women In This Forum To One-To-One Fights!

Does Any Woman Have Big Enough Balls To Take On DevilDick In MMA Sparring Sessions?

I Will Break All Your Faces, Bitches, So That Raybe’s Burnt Face Look Like A Goddess Compared To Your Farked Up Faces!

Cmon Heroes Anyone In Here Wanna Take On DevilDick?

Do You Have The Balls To Do Your Worst?
Old 25-02-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I Challenge All Women In This Forum To One-To-One Fights!

what has sammyboy forum become

Whack those kiam pa scheming zhabor can liao, those zhabor who abuse guys emotionally and mentally with their words while trying to act innocent
Old 27-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry bro... But I think woman got no balls.. But man do..
Old 28-02-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold
This is not hwz bro.
Old 28-02-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: I Challenge All Women In This Forum To One-To-One Fights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanahoriuchi View Post
This is not hwz bro.
I understand that you frequently pay for commercial sex in order to find the most exquisite excitement in your life.

Do You Dare To Challenge Any Woman Just Like How I Challenge Any Woman To See If Any Woman Has Bigger Balls Than You?!

I Fully Totally Completely Formally Officially Guarantee You That Challenging Any Women To Street Fights In MMA Gyms To See Who Have The Biggest Balls Will Give You The Most Deliciously Exquisite Excitement Of Your Life.

Cmon Hero!

I Dare You To Have The Balls To Take Up My Challenge!
Old 28-02-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
I Challenge All Women In This Forum To One-To-One Fights!

Does Any Woman Have Big Enough Balls To Take On DevilDick In MMA Sparring Sessions?

I Will Break All Your Faces, Bitches, So That Raybe’s Burnt Face Look Like A Goddess Compared To Your Farked Up Faces!

Cmon Heroes Anyone In Here Wanna Take On DevilDick?

Do You Have The Balls To Do Your Worst?
Why one to one? You very weak is it? Fight someone your own size
Old 01-03-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster (Donor)

Thumbs down Re: I Challenge All Women In This Forum To One-To-One Fights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
Why one to one? You very weak is it? Fight someone your own size
You Wanna Fight Me?

Name Your Place & Time!
Old 02-03-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
You Wanna Fight Me?

Name Your Place & Time!
How much you willing to pay?

Some don't mind making some quick money, since you paid then any injury sustained (by us) is not your concern. Similarly, no medical cost to you for any injury of any sorts.

If there is enough money to be made, why not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1