The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tiong Bahru / Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
You were the one who said you wanted cheap good playability in the first place. I am here to share with you this good lobang.There are also other bros who PMed me to share S**** S**. They are keen to go but not sure who to go for because not all will offer release.

For C****y, she is over your budget because you always had the cheapest and best deal
Hi Footman, you have good review of S**** S**?
Old 07-03-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
You were the one who said you wanted cheap good playability in the first place. I am here to share with you this good lobang.There are also other bros who PMed me to share S**** S**. They are keen to go but not sure who to go for because not all will offer release.

For C****y, she is over your budget because you always had the cheapest and best deal
You dont act blur. You posted cherry pic and i asked about her, and then
U change ml to sense spa and say 100 all in ? You think people here 3 year old ?
Old 07-03-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

S**** spa still trying haha
Old 07-03-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaDance View Post
You must be prepared to spend 68-88 for massage plus minimum 50 for tips.
This footman is a bloody joker or okt for sense spa....keep promoting it ...and keep obsessing with cherry since she was from 99 spa time lol read his posting and you will know he is a clone of that person who keep getting ban. Becareful when dealing with hhim lol
Old 07-03-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 9
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold

I got try L*** from S**** Spa before. Nth much that session, nvr RTM liao
Old 07-03-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
We all know who is clone and who is clown down here. I've shared with many bros good lobangs but later threads were removed.

What about you? Where is your contribution?
Apart from asking contacts and going around zapping without leaving your nick?

Cheapskate try to give tips in $10 notes just to cheat ML thinking you gave $50? Wanna play but no standard
where is my contributions ? Lol

Dont siam. Explain y u put cherrys picture and when people ask u direct them to sense spa and different ml . Dont say i ask for cheap and good when i m quoting your post with cherrys pic. Dont divert attention .
Old 07-03-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaDance View Post
Me had the same experienced. Tried her once and will not RTM anymore.
With all these negative revies of sense spa, you will be wondering why footman kept promoting it. If the lobang really good, people here wont keep talking about it . Only okt will do that
Old 07-03-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Still lose her bit
See this footman, post pic of cherry then remove. Those who are here in the forum long enough should know who his clones are lol. If you dont know, just beware of him.
Old 07-03-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Went by bmc just walk in, Recep was like calling out which ML don’t have booking come counter...wanted try certain ML but was occupied, so just blindly go inside await lor..in came a slim n short ML, cut short massage was as usual, Shit, than sat on top of me n started playing my dick...rest was a history..anyway this ML I can say is boobless..haha..only left erected nips n worst she say don’t play w nips, couldn’t care less just unbuckle her n suck she was like ...load off, paid n left..
Old 07-03-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
anyway this ML I can say is boobless..haha..only left erected nips n worst she say don’t play w nips, couldn’t care less just unbuckle her n suck she was like ...load off, paid n left..
I know who and my experience exact same when i try walk-in. Obvious she is the last choice waiting for walk-in business most of the time compared to her two other colleagues. Boobless. Over-sensitive and have to wing chun with her too. Non existent massage.

Actually if the boss or recep wanted to grow customer base it makes no sense to deploy their worst MLs for new customer first time trying

Anyway found and tried better place in BM but not this vicinity ...
Old 07-03-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
SiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any review for Oriental at Tiong Bahru?
Old 07-03-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexyed View Post
I got try L*** from S**** Spa before. Nth much that session, nvr RTM liao
I see L*** pic from S**** S**. Looks so nice. Thinking of going ...
But no special?
Old 07-03-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I know who and my experience exact same when i try walk-in. Obvious she is the last choice waiting for walk-in business most of the time compared to her two other colleagues. Boobless. Over-sensitive and have to wing chun with her too. Non existent massage.

Actually if the boss or recep wanted to grow customer base it makes no sense to deploy their worst MLs for new customer first time trying

Anyway found and tried better place in BM but not this vicinity ...
You guys talking about T*** from MYS?
Old 07-03-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
PervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just FYI for guys who want to try S**** S**, I went few times and all at night. When recepbask what massage you want, just ask for the traditional Chinese which is stated in the menu and damage is just 50 per hour. Don't ask me who I go for as I never have a fixed one yet but I like the place for their shower cubicle
Old 07-03-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 0
BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervMonk View Post
Just FYI for guys who want to try S**** S**, I went few times and all at night. When recepbask what massage you want, just ask for the traditional Chinese which is stated in the menu and damage is just 50 per hour. Don't ask me who I go for as I never have a fixed one yet but I like the place for their shower cubicle
Bro.
Can share the location ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread