The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-03-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
this is xiao man, previously at 130 FJ at kovan area.
The comments on her page are hilarious

Is it true her pussy is black?!
Old 07-03-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Maybe they have multiple accounts. So where they work they will become active in that particular account. Like maybe 1 account for Singapore, 1 for Malaysia, 1 for Japan etc.. if you don't see any updates for weeks or months, they are probably working somewhere else and using another account. When they want to catch our attention they will open and post in their Singapore account. Just guessing
That’s definitely their working acc. Usually they are active on their mains. But doubt it’s by country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Ya, not smooth as expected. Maybe too dry weather at her hometown?
Sensitive question, I don't dare to ask her.
It used to be a lot smoother during her first visit. Don’t think the air is that bad there...but then again city girl. Who knows. Haha

Also didn’t ask...didn’t bother to. Busy feasting on her. Haha
Old 07-03-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerduke View Post
Thanks for your helpful comments, unlike some folks who act high and all knowing.
That's the problem with this thread for quite a while. Sometimes people just post a question and instead of getting a proper reply, will get ridiculed, just because they feel they have established themselves as old bird here or have access to insider information. To me, if don't feel like answering a query, just ignore. Don't need to behave like some veteran here calling the shots.
Old 07-03-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
Need to book 3days in advance.
Thanks for the reply
Old 07-03-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
is 笑笑 not 小小。
I have a slot with her later today. Thought that I’ll try her since my regular seems to be a bit distracted/disinterested lately. Maybe sian of me. Haha. So give my regular a break.

Maybe xiao xiao can be my alternative? I’m the type to stick with a ML once I find that she’s good, but this can’t be applied to those who are here on short-term pass, so XX will probably just be a temporary distraction (assuming she’s good lah!)
Old 07-03-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
I have a slot with her later today. Thought that I’ll try her since my regular seems to be a bit distracted/disinterested lately. Maybe sian of me. Haha. So give my regular a break.

Maybe xiao xiao can be my alternative? I’m the type to stick with a ML once I find that she’s good, but this can’t be applied to those who are here on short-term pass, so XX will probably just be a temporary distraction (assuming she’s good lah!)
I have been out of action for a while;only back recently. But bro,笑笑 is good.nice girl,gfe is gao gao!sure u will enjoy.I visited her last year.I still wish her sister LL will be back. Prefer her though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Wish her jiemei Song Song can return. She's still teasing/updating her wc.
Song Song will come back lah! Just wait because there's many carrot head in sg. Surely someone will give her money to be back here!
Old 07-03-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Yes, I tried same day booking.

Wa interesting...demand for the popular one so high.

I will try booking early next time and hopefully will be able to get a reply and slot, thanks for the tips bro.
No wonder cannot get through la. All the "popular" MLs it's best to message one day in advanced to book an appointment the next day. And message in the morning.

And who are the popular ones? Usually the names often mentioned here will gain that status - sometimes deservedly, sometimes just hyped up. As long as they are trending here, definitely require advanced booking.

Anyway, seems like there's a general mood of content these days here ! Lol. All obviously quite happy with the trickling of new quality girls ya? Hahaha. Me too, I'm in a happy dilemma recently. Cannot decide who to book for my day's release. In fact, when one of my super regulars say they are on code red, I happy happy say no problem. Because I can go explore other new girls while they are "resting". Wahahahaha

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 07-03-2021 at 10:51 AM.
Old 07-03-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of

Any Bro can recall ? This so call Xiao bu dian wasn’t new arrival.... Look very familiar

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xiao-bu-dian-massage/

Is she a FL convert as well ....anyone kn
Old 07-03-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Any Bro can recall ? This so call Xiao bu dian wasn’t new arrival.... Look very familiar

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xiao-bu-dian-massage/

Is she a FL convert as well ....anyone kn

Perhaps the other one you saw is her twins.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/dou-dou-massage/
Old 07-03-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
It used to be a lot smoother during her first visit. Don’t think the air is that bad there...but then again city girl. Who knows. Haha

Also didn’t ask...didn’t bother to. Busy feasting on her. Haha
She was mostly in her hometown (i.e. a village) before coming to SG.
Hopefully, given the humidity in the lion city, her skin will recover soon.
Old 07-03-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
The comments on her page are hilarious

Is it true her pussy is black?!
Erm i forgot, slightly black but not entirely..her service rather fast also the first time when her attitude slightly better.in out also 40mins.
Old 07-03-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any feedback on SLG's TIAN TIAN?

TIA...
Old 07-03-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Any feedback on SLG's TIAN TIAN?

TIA...
This ..?
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/tian-tian-massage/

Er... it is very obvious she is bui bui, very milfy and questionable looks. She attracts you? Anyway to each their own. Also quite obvious a FL disguised as ML, and a landmine. $10 more can fj liow. Here's her FL listing. Reviews quite bad.
http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3934
Old 07-03-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried OMM.

$150 but knows how to tease.
Just nice her teasing style is those that tickle ass-crack one (my favorite).
Got poke finger inside asshole too.
Dark nippples with bell shape-breasts (those long breast type).

Saw 3 strap-on dildos in the bathroom.
Saw ropes, whip, black leather straps and sleep mask in living room.
Those that like getting dominated can find her.
Old 07-03-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This ..?
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/tian-tian-massage/

Er... it is very obvious she is bui bui, very milfy and questionable looks. She attracts you? Anyway to each their own. Also quite obvious a FL disguised as ML, and a landmine. $10 more can fj liow. Here's her FL listing. Reviews quite bad.
http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3934
You just saved me some money! Thanks, bro. I didn't think to check whether the two sets of photos are of the same person. But phone numbers are identical. So yes... probable landmine. Whew....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1