The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2024, 10:49 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HELP - I got my married GF pregnant

will you both divorce and be together and form a new family?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-01-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 2
Angelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
I have a GF who is married. I am married too. We are in our 40s, so I thought we close shop liao.

Then she missed her period. Any recommendation for abortion?
This worked for some of my friends and maybe you can try.
It’s a ‘natural’ abortion that has been used ages ago, Lemon shots with tumeric and crushed papaya seeds.

Don’t spam too much on the papaya seeds as this will cause extreme abdominal pain.
Old 22-01-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
At ur age u still need to come to a forum to ask wat to do?
Best comment haha.

Wait. Maybe some 18 y.o will dish out his worldly view here later and TS happily accepts it.....
Old 22-01-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
I have a GF who is married. I am married too. We are in our 40s, so I thought we close shop liao.

Then she missed her period. Any recommendation for abortion?
U forgot the most basic question. How do u know it's yours? How do u know she is not fucking some other guy?
Old 22-01-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
U forgot the most basic question. How do u know it's yours? How do u know she is not fucking some other guy?
The other fact is does he even know if the woman is preggy at all?
Old 23-01-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

TS, send me a photo and lemme see what she looks like, since she's preggy, I'll land a load too can?
Old 27-01-2024, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Kayson66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Missing period is actually normal and if you suspect that she's pregnant, likely you didn't perform the deed safely bro. Man up and do the right thing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1