The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold
Shades of Purple - A Collaboration

This next story is a collaboration between myself and gotnotime. We're both trying out a different genre. Hope our loyal supporters enjoy it.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 18-07-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shades of Purple - A Collaboration

Xavier wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead and temples as he pounded away at that sweet ass.

He knew he would definitely be getting into trouble if his misdeeds were discovered. But he could not care less. He did not need this job, it was merely a pasttime to him. It just so happened that he was so absurdly over-qualified that when he applied for the post of lecturer, they made him the Head of Department instead.

Inside his sprawling office were the rows of bookshelves, the expensive Persian rugs, the leather sofa set and the 60-inch LED television, that was now displaying scene that was playing out on the huge oak table courtesy of his HD camcorder.

Alyssa squirmed as Xavier slowly removed the anal beads.

He slapped her ass hard with an open palm, while simultaneously thrusting his 7-incher in and out of her juicy love hole.

X: You like this my little slut?

He spanked her ass again, harder this time.

X: Answer when I ask you a question!

Alyssa made no sound.

This infuriated him more. He removed the last of the anal beads and thrust his hard-on into the other hole.

Alyssa tried to scream as the sudden intrusion sent waves of pain throughout her body. If not for the anal beads expanding the entrance, she might have just passed out.

X: ANSWER ME YOU DIRTY ANAL WHORE!

He pounded her unlubricated hole like a jackhammer.

Alyssa felt the tears now freely flowing down her cheeks.

Xavier withdrew and spun her around.

X: Oops. Forgot you had a gag on.

He removed the gag and slapped her across her face with his sausage.

X: WHAT'S MY NAME???

A: Mr. Xavier!

X: Wrong answer.

He slapped her again. Alyssa felt dizzy.

X: WHO AM I???

A: You're my master.

His thumb and forefinger encircled her left nipple. She shuddered.

X: AND WHO ARE YOU?

A: I'm your sex slave.

X: Now you're getting it.

He tenderly stroked her cheek.

X: Now suck me till I cum.

He placed both hands behind her head and started fucking her mouth.

More tears flowed as Alyssa choked and gagged. This only served to turn him on more.

He thrusted a few more times before the familiar sensation arrived and was knocking on the exit door.

By now, Alyssa was openly crying, in between choking, and trying to breathe through her nose.

The point of no return came and Xavier unleashed his load straight into her throat.

Alyssa gasped as the warm spunk hit her tonsils and started flowing down her oesophagus.

She started coughing, and her gag reflex activated, bringing his fresh milk right back up, some of it leaking out from her nose. She cupped her chin to prevent the sticky, mucousal mixture from dripping to the ground. He definitely would get mad if his Persian rug was stained.

Satisfied with his release, he strode back to his chair and sat down.

Alyssa hurried to where her LV bag was placed, a gift from Xavier, and dug around for her wet tissues.

As she cleaned herself up, Xavier opened his desk drawer and took out a small package.

X: Come here.

Alyssa started walking over.

X: On your hands and knees.

She did as commanded.

He placed the package in her hands.

X: Open it.

She unwrapped it and to her surprise, was faced with a brand-new iPad Mini.

X: Like it?

Alyssa nodded.

X: It's the 3G model. Data sim card already in it. I thought it might help you with your studies.

Alyssa smiled.

X: Say thank you.

A: Thank you master.

X: Now what should you do?

Alyssa placed the iPad on the table and knelt down in between his legs. Resting her weight on his thighs, she took his flaccid member into her mouth again, bringing him to full hardness and eventually, a second release. This time, she swallowed easily.

Xavier patted her head.

X: Good girl. Tomorrow, dinner will be at my place. Now get the fuck out of my office.

Old 18-07-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 19
woohooo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoohooo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoohooo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoohooo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoohooo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Whoa! Good grammar & vocab! Intense too!

Signup for DropBox via my invite: http://db.tt/360lQx5o
Old 18-07-2013, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 11
maybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping with my nachos
Old 18-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here...
Old 18-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 14
Icebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to all

Tat it ...... Going to move the whole sofa bed here with mini fridge full of beer n snack!!!! Sarpork!!!! 😁😁😁
Old 18-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
late bloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylate bloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wooh ... violent starting ...

Bro Enigma, must take my hat off u. Haven't finish the other story, start another one here liao. Some more join forces with Bro gotnotime LOL.

This story really reeks of the recent sex-for-grades scandal in Singapore.

You interviewed that lawyer as part of research for this story ah?

feral888, sta1100, fullmoonz69,
hamper, kick_Ass, tepes, hymoh, teraterm55

Pls PM me to return favour.
Old 18-07-2013, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

reporting in!
Old 19-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Author's notes: My turn!

As Alyssa left his office, she wondered what else was in store for her tomorrow after dinner. Will it be another round of rough love? Or will he pull off another surprise?

It all started at the end of the last semester, when she was almost expelled from the school for failing her module the second time. It was her second time seeing her course coordinator. Alyssa made up her mind that getting her degree was more important than anything else. She had to make her way to school in the afternoon, and she dressed to kill. Wearing a tight purple top with a plain black skirt, she looked stunning in the mirror, with her clothes accentuating her womanly curves perfectly.

A: Alright Alyssa, time to seduce your way out of this.

She smiled in the mirror as she turned around, looking at her figure in the mirror. Leaving the house, the teenage boys around the neighbourhood turned their heads and made wolf whistles upon the sight of her getting into a cab.

When she reached school, she sprayed on some perfume and waited anxiously outside the course coordinator's office. His name was Dr. Robert.

R: Come in.

A: Good afternoon, Robert.

R: Hi there, and from what I read of your academic records, it seems like I'm unable to help you any further. Unless..

A: Unless what..? She lowered her face such that she had eye contact with him directly, lowering her specs on purpose in an attempt to seduce.

R: *cough* Unless, I bring you to meet the Head of Department. He's in charge of such cases, such as expulsion for you, since you failed to pass the module twice.

A: Uh huh.. so I guess I'll have to meet him now?

R: Yeah, just wait outside awhile, I have to give him a call first.

A: Alright.

Alyssa thought about her next plan, this is certainly unexpected. She thought about it while waiting, and decided to go along seducing, doing whatever it takes for her to stay in school.

Just then, Robert came out of his office.

R: You're lucky that he's still in school, let's go.

A: Alright..

When Alyssa reached his office, she gaped in amazement at an office so huge. Robert left her to this man in the office. This man seated on his leather chair facing the view of the forest outside his office window.

A: Mr... Xavier?

The man turned around, still seated on his leather chair, he looked too young to be the Head of Department. His boyish face made him look younger than he really was, and his hazel eyes were just charming to her. Alyssa blushed and sat down in front of him across his table.

X: And so I heard, you were going to get expelled for failing your modules twice, aye?

Alyssa liked the way he spoke English with an Australian accent, despite his local looks.

A:*gulps* Yes sir.. but I'd really wish to continue studying here, if possible.

X: Every student here says that, what makes you different from the rest such that I have to retain you and risk you wasting your money again?

A: Well... I can.. *raises her eyebrow* do anything you want.

As she slowly leaned across the table, and undid her first button, giving him ample view of her 32B cups. Xavier gulped as he checked her out. 32B-26-34, and all for him to take. Sounds like a good deal for him to exercise his power in the school to retain her just for one more semester.

X: Well well, anything I want aye? I'll tell you what. Meet me at The King Louis Bar & Grill tonight at 6pm, we will... discuss this further.

And that's how their illicit relationship started..

Last edited by gotnotime; 19-07-2013 at 12:29 AM.
Old 19-07-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now that e hello kitty craze is over, can check in to support more
Old 19-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

chopes seat too.
Old 19-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

support! support!

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 19-07-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

Teacher: Xavier! See me after class!

Xavier's eyes snapped wide awake, knocking his pencil case off the desk, spilling the contents all over the floor.

X: Yes Ms. Davies!

He rubbed his eyes and stretched. His classmates helped to retrieve his runaway stationery.

He smiled and thanked them with a shy nod. He hated this place.

He never had a permanent educational institute. This was one of the few in the past 9 years, and it was all his father's fault.

Thanks to his job, he never really settled in any of the countries he was assigned to work in, spend a year, at the most 2, all over the globe.

At 15 years, Xavier had seen almost half of Europe and the Asian continents. He often wondered why he could not have been home schooled. After all, his mom was a only working on contract basis for his father's company.

Now, he was in some backwater American suburb, while his dad was out on some mining site inspection for the entire year.

He was pretty sure that his classmates were racist, and he felt extremely out of place in what he viewed as a redneck town. All for white power.

Thankfully, his half-Australian genes ensured that he managed to fit in a little, except for his accent which his classmates made fun of every other day.

The lunch bell rang and the other students dispersed. Xavier packed his books into his satchel. He wondered why he had to study American history. After all, in a couple of months, he would be out of there, probably uprooting himself again and trying to assimilate into another culture yet again.

He approached the office with much trepidation.

Engraved on the wooden name plate were the words "B. Davies - Guidance Counsellor". He wondered if the "B" stood for bitch.

She was the only teacher who gave him a hard time ever since he arrived in the school. He knocked on the door.

B: Come in.

Xavier entered and placed his satchel by the door. He stood in front of her.

She had removed her cardigan and to his amazement, was attired in only a tight tank top that accentuated her huge 42D chest.

X: Ms. Davies.

B: Please, call me Beatrice.

Beatrice was in her early 30's, around 5'8" and 130 pounds. Her auburn hair was neatly pinned back with bobby pins. She removed her horn-rimmed glasses and looked at him.

B: Look, I know you're a transfer student and all that, but could you at least try to show some interest in the history of the great nation you are currently in?

X: Sorry.

B: Sorry doesn't quite cut it. Your grades in American history are atrocious. And so are the rest of your grades. How do you expect to move on to college?

X: Isn't that what you're here for?

B: Come again?

X: You're a guidance counsellor. Guide me then.

Beatrice stood up, her massive chest heaving. Xavier wondered what she wanted.

She strode over to a row of shelves behind him and withdrew an application form.

B: Would you like a transfer then?

X: No? I have nowhere else to go. Besides, in a couple of months, I'll be gone again.

B: Oh you poor dear. It must be hard, having no friends, no permanent place to call home.

X: I survive.

B: Have a seat.

She sat at the edge of the desk, and crossed her legs, her A-line skirt riding up a little. She folded her arms, pressing her boobs together. Xavier stared.

B: Is there anything you would like to talk about?

X: Not really.

B: Well, you asked for guidance. So talk.

X: There's nothing much to say.

B: I noticed you don't have many friends here. Why is that?

X: I don't see a point in cultivating friendships that may not last.

B: What makes you think it won't last?

X: Take a look around. I'm an outsider. An alien in this country. In Japan I was called a gaijin. Do you know how that feels?

B: Well, no. But perhaps, if you made an effort to get to know people, things might change.

X: Do you know what it feels like to have your meals alone everyday? To have the cliques crowd around you and laugh at you in the schoolyard because you don't look or speak like them? Do you have any idea how it feels to have the delinquents surround you and push you around and you are unwilling to retaliate because you don't want to hurt anyone? Do you know what it's like falling for someone then having your parents tell you the next day that you're moving again?

B: Hey. I was a military brat. I grew up around the bases my dad was assigned to. And yes, I was called a gaijin too.

Xavier was overcome by his pent up emotions and the tears started flowing. He quickly wiped them off with the back of his hand.

Beatrice stood up and pulled him towards her in a comforting hug, pressing his face in her bosom. He was so close he could smell her perfume. Her breasts were soft and bouncy. From the corner of his eye, he swear he caught sight of her nipple under the tank top.

He felt a stirring under his jeans.

Last edited by EnigmaofSorrow; 20-07-2013 at 01:25 AM.
Old 19-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
BBBBW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting idea. I am looking forward to the chemistry of this colloboration.. Keep the light shining!

BBBBW
Old 19-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

At the spur of the moment, Xavier suddenly lifted Beatrice's tank top and attacked her nipple. Her huge melons jiggled as he massaged them.

Obviously, these were the biggest tits he had ever come face to face with.

B: What are you doing!?

She pushed him away and slapped him across the face. That woke him up.

X: Oh my god. I'm so sorry. Please don't report this.

Beatrice was fuming. She never thought he would have the audacity to do such a thing to her in her own office. But at the same time, he had awakened some primal urges within her. Urges that she thought she had locked away in her closet with the rest of the skeletons. She readjusted her tank top, but could do little to hide her erect nipples. Perhaps she should blame the cold winter.

B: Do you the seriousness of what you just did?

X: I-

B: You have just outraged my modesty.

X: I'm sorry.

B: At a time like this, sorry doesn't quite cut it.

Xavier turned to leave.

B: SIT THE HELL DOWN!

Xavier got the shock of his life. Not even his mother had shouted at him this way before, but he obediently sat there.

B: Now, if you had wanted to take advantage of your guidance counsellor, why didn't you lock the door?

Beatrice locked the door and turned around. She could feel a familiar wetness gathering down below.

B: Now stand up, and remove your clothes.

X: What? No!

Beatrice grabbed the yard long wooden ruler from her table and brought it down hard, causing it to break.

B: NOW!

Xavier complied.

He stood there shivering slightly in his boxers. Beatrice strode over to the thermostat and lowered the heat.

B: Remove everything.

Xavier slowly lowered his boxers, and stepped out of them, tossing them with the rest of his clothes. His hands instinctively covered his privates.

Beatrice strode up to him and rapped his knuckles with the broken ruler. He grimaced, but removed his hands.

She stared and his flaccid member that had gone into hiding into his neatly trimmed forest. She instinctively licked her lips.

B: Hands behind your head.

He did as he was told.

In one swift motion, Beatrice engulfed his entire member into her warm mouth, while caressing his balls with one hand. Xavier squirmed, and tried to push her away. He was rewarded by a smack on his bare bottom with the ruler. He winced and his fast growing erection hit her gag reflex.

She smacked him again, and he felt a sharp pain, as though a splinter had entered his buttocks.

She removed his cock from her mouth, all 7 inches of him dripping with her saliva. It stood before her like a soldier saluting his superior.

B: Who gave you permission to get hard?

And she brought the ruler down onto his hard on.

He flinched, but remained rock hard.

Beatrice placed the ruler along the length of his cock.

B: Hmm. 7 inches. You're a good size for a teen.

Then she smacked him again, this time on the underside of his balls.

Xavier crumpled into a sorry heap.

Somehow, the pain, while somewhat excruciating, was a turn on for him, and he remained rock hard.

Beatrice removed her skirt and thong, and stood over him as he rolled on the floor.

B: I'm gonna give you a lesson in life you're not gonna forget easily.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1