The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
sheena

Old 12-02-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KL part time college gal

Given how easy it is to bed gals in KL, and EVEN malays, but ok chinese n local indians, just in the many trendy nightspots, where half of them are gagging for it, why the f wud i pay a pimp agency like this for a woman...i can hv a g8 dinner & drinks in a bistro in bangsar for 500 n bed an interesting locql woman at my nearby hotel...
2000??? Like..wat
Old 13-02-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
69bob69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why so bitter? Are you unhappy or jealous that other guys can afford it?

While I understand what you are saying, its all about perspective, and at the end of the day to each his own.

I can give you different analogies, but essentially the same.

Why do some men want to buy a fancy car? I mean, if a car is meant to get you to point A to point B. What's the difference between buying a Porsche 911 compared to a Perodua Myvi. Is Porsche a scam?

Same goes to restaurants. Why bother to go to a 3 star michelin restaurant. Just eat chap fan or mamak everyday.

I've used SNN for a couple of years now, I've also visited Spa girls b4. As a service provider SNN has been good. His girls have been a mix bag for me, but thats on me, maybe I chose wrongly, maybe no chemistry. If I don't like him as a service provider, I'll just stop using him, move on. Don't need to be shitting on his forum calling him a scam.
Old 13-02-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
vinorouge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have to wonder at the point of flaming SNN's services on his forum as well.

I too have tried spa girls, thai girls, china girls and hooked up with local girls, and my opinion stands that the one girl I meet from SNN's stable is my preferred companionship when I visit KL.

Like yeah maybe you're ok with a quick fuck from the spa girls, thai girls or china girls you meet from massage parlors. I find those excessively commercial, and you can laugh at me for wanting to chat to my hookups like they're my uni friend but it is what it is.

Maybe you have endless charisma and can easily find local girls to hook up with. I dip in and out of KL usually for a couple of nights at most and am a very average looking guy. I am lazy to put in the effort to go play the whole song and dance to charm a local girl just to get into her pants for a night, and I have no guarantee of what she's like or if we even have any sort of chemistry.

Booking my preferred companion from SNN's list (I lucked out, I really liked the first girl I ever booked from him and have just chosen her every time since) is clean, easy, flexible, I alr know I like her, I know she can satisfy me, and we already have some established rapport. The price is within the limits of my disposable income and I'm happy to meet her a handful of times a year for that price.

Point being, if it isn't your cup of tea to shell out for a quick fuck like this then just don't do so, I don't see the point of talking so much cock on a forum about sex lmao
Old 17-02-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tiadaid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
What u are describing is basically a pump and dump too. There is actually no difference between these 2500-3500 girls and a 285 spa girl. Other then the chit chat about school and what not. If some guys feel like they need to relate to the girl before they fuck her, then that's fine. For me it's not worth it. No point getting to know the girl if u are never going to see her again. But it's their money. I am just saying with all the people posting all these glowing reports and no one mentions the price, it's just suspicious.
As someone who have had a spa girl & SNN's girl, I can safely say there's an incredibly huge difference between the two. To each their own. I've tried a lot of other stables before, and nothing even comes close to SNN for quality. As for the issue of price, if you contact SNN to ask about membership, he will be upfront that his girls's prices are from RM 2K onwards, and you can decide to join or not. At least with him, that will buy you minimum of 2 hours. Other premium stables pay an arm and a leg for ONE hour only.

I've met 3 of his girls, and I've been quite satisfied with my encounters.
Old 24-02-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy Chap Goh Mei

Meeting back Bella last month after she back to SNN team

Name: Bella the cabin crew
Race : Malaysian mix Malay/ Chinese
Face: 7.5/10 mature type
Body: 8/10 those who love curvy type
Boobs: Solid C fair type
Blowjob: Good n she take her time and allow CIM
Fingering: Yea
Gfe: this round better GFE, more feel
Skills: Need a little time to break ice then love to fuck hard & deep.

Overall : very good for me. She got those huge boobs, fair & exotic type of look. She came with jeans and deep V top with expose quarter balls ⚽️ ⚽️

Don't pm me for contact. All arranged by Sucknehneh
Old 28-02-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
merzt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my personal experience and not affiliate with SNN. I was first feeling skeptical about SNN but I took the initiative to try it out. The appointment was late and it cause me a huge disappointment about the arrangement. However, when I see June at the lobby, all doubts and disappointment have disappeared. Sorry, I'm not a good reviewer but what I can say is SNN did provide me promptly updates, thanks SNN! For June, she is pretty and have a very nice body. Her services was great. Please take good care of her.
Old 11-03-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
msa8389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Jasmine
Race : Chinese
Face: 7.0/10
Body: 9.5/10
Boobs: Great Size, C cup
Blowjob: 8/10
Fingering: Yea
Gfe: 10/10
Skills: 10/10

Booked Jasmine last week (2nd Week March). We met at the hotel lobby. I arrived a bit late, and when I saw her, I was truly mesmerized by her appearance in the grey dress (like the picture). However, I must honestly say that her looks didn't quite match cfk962's description. She's still beautiful, but more like a girl-next-door type; honestly, I would rate her appearance lower.

She spoke English extremely well. We went to the room, she showered, and then came out in a robe. Afterward, I showered. On the bed, her BJJ skills were good. They weren't as impressive as Mandy's or Angeline's (long-time veterans would know), but they were good enough by her standards. Similar to cfk962's review, she didn't seem like a novice at this. Honestly, I had doubts when I booked her because of her age, but she proved me wrong. Her breasts were beautiful, with nipples that were a very light brown shade. And of course we fucked and got the deed done.

I couldn't go for round 2 because I was honestly exhausted from all the prior work. I was glad that she was willing to give it a long run. After everything was done, we had a great conversation, ordered some drinks, talked some more, and then parted ways.
Old Yesterday, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
aubcrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried SNN for the first time and here's my honest feedback

Girl: Cassie
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8.5/10 Natural C Cup and big. A bit of fat on tummy but not noticeable
GFE: 10/10 Very playable and had a very good chat. Even though she's not working she's a bit older with good life experience and can chat about many things
BBBJ: 9/10 Very hardworking with good technique, almost CIM if never control
FJ: 8.5/10 Didn't try any exotic position but came quickly as she's good at dfk.
Overall: 8.5/10

Highly recommend SNN. Even though people may think his price is high,he is highly responsive in arranging and is truthful about his girls. IMO a very reliable OKT and that is worth paying for.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1