The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2022, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolan View Post
I don't want to be too insistent either, but it's still surprising. Why would there only be hj and bj when it's not really their specialty if I read the reports? Why have I not had any response from Mm or tt for several days?
all this is quite curious and as it's my first time I don't want to be too insistent either...
Let’s see what happens in the next few days
Dude. Read again, bbbj IS their specialty lah.

Its a curious thing why u don't get any replies. My suggestion is make an effort and get a pre-paid card and try again to get into the circle. Its worth your time and money, mark my words yo.
Old 13-09-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 14
yw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud of

Sorry for the suprr lengthy post but I just had to review these precious gems!

Had a tarma session with MM and TT yesterday night. It was truly a heavenly experience! You guys should try tarma at least once! 😎👍

Initially wanted to look for MM but she is on code red so I decided to try TT since never tried her before. However, when I'm there. MM opened the door for me. She was dressed in her sexy gown and can't help but speak french to her. Asked her whether is she busy. She said no due to code red☹

After bathing, TT come into the room and call me jiefu and starts to french like lovers. Asked her to jio MM to join in the fun too. Then MM enters the room and start to "fight" with TT to kiss me. After awhile of frenching, both of them go south and starts licking and sucking both the shaft and balls. Hearing both of them moaning really feels like I'm in paradise! Then MM starts to attack my asshole while TT continues to attack my shaft. Lied on the bed and both continued their attacks. Super buay tahan but just lun only so request TT to lie down while I service her. Shortly after, she starts to squirm and hold my head down and squirt alot into my mouth. MM goes behind me and attack my asshole furiously while stroking my shaft. Then they alternately come dfk me and asked me to suck their boobs too. TT will say she's "jealous" and asked me to kiss and suck her like how I did to MM.

TT was super horny and keep saying want to mount me. Asked me whether got bring PPE or not (Depends on chemistry ah bros. Please don't pressure her &#128527 Hear liao damn shiok, I faster go take my PPE, MM kept fenching me while I take PPE from my bag lol. MM helped me put on PPE while TT continues to DFK while waiting for MM to put on my PPE. TT begins to mount and ride fast and furious. Keep calling jiefu to screw her like a little slut. Super wild sia! Switched to missionary and doggy. Pulled out and shot my load in MM mouth and she kept sucking until there's nothing left. MM say come back next time when she's not on code red to screw her like how I did to TT. Say she's jealous that TT gets to fuck me but MM can't lol😂

Both of them then took turns and used warm water to clean up my dick. TT went to shower first then MM led me into the bathroom and we bath together. Applied soap on their bodies and they start to boob rub me in the bathroom like those you see in JAV. After that both of them wipe me dry with teasing along the way. Dressed up and proceed to pay them and left as a happy man with jelly legs.

MM still work her hardest even if she's on code red. Salute her for her service. 👍👍
Old 13-09-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yw-89 View Post

MM still work her hardest even if she's on code red. Salute her for her service. 👍👍
Nice FR for tarma! So much excitement. Upz you bro
Old 13-09-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Rolan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=yw-89;21642744]Sorry for the suprr lengthy post but I just had to review these precious gems!

Had a tarma session with MM and TT yesterday night. It was truly a heavenly experience! You guys should try tarma at least once! 😎👍

Lucky man ! As I cannot get an answer from them
Anyway Very nice report
Upz you
Old 13-09-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
That's funny. TT didn't just reply me, she kinky responded to my message such as when I told her to wear a particular uniform for our 'theme' when I'm going to visit her tonight.

Very naughty girl.
does MM maintain her own whatsapp account? I know C does but MM and TT seems to have another guy managing it. so when u reply 宝贝 it could be a dude
Old 13-09-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
does MM maintain her own whatsapp account? I know C does but MM and TT seems to have another guy managing it. so when u reply 宝贝 it could be a dude
LOL that made my morning. I’m quite sure the reply would be “宝宝你要几点?”
Old 13-09-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
I thought all along they maintained their own wechat.
Old 13-09-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

sshole furiously while stroking my shaft. Then they alternately come dfk me and asked me to suck their boobs too. TT will say she's "jealous" and asked me to kiss and suck her like how I did to MM.

TT was super horny and keep saying want to mount me. Asked me whether got bring PPE or not (Depends on chemistry ah bros. Please don't pressure her ��) Hear liao damn shiok, I faster go take my PPE, MM kept fenching me while I take PPE from my bag lol. MM helped me put on PPE while TT continues to DFK while waiting for MM to put on my PPE. TT begins to mount and ride fast and furious. Keep calling jiefu to screw her like a little slut. Super wild sia! Switched to missionary and doggy. Pulled out and shot my load in MM mouth and she kept sucking until there's nothing left. MM say come back next time when she's not on code red to screw her like how I did to TT. Say she's jealous that TT gets to fuck me but MM can't lol��

Both of them then took turns and used warm water to clean up my dick. TT went to shower first then MM led me into the bathroom and we bath together. Applied soap on their bodies and they start to boob rub me in the bathroom like those you see in JAV. After that both of them wipe me dry with teasing along the way. Dressed up and proceed to pay them and left as a happy man with jelly legs.

MM still work her hardest even if she's on code red. Salute her for her service. ����[/QUOTE]

Looks like MM and TT have become full blossom sex sluts
I think it's about time I pay them a visit starting with Twice's TT!
Old 13-09-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

Also no reply from both tt and mm
Old 13-09-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 0
penangsmallfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypenangsmallfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally got a chance to try out TT tonight. She’s kind of my type due to her size. She’s pretty too!
Once I am done with shower, the action starts before the door closes. With MM outside, it makes it all the more interesting and exciting!
Then she closes the door and tell me jie jie is beside only. So we should make it as loud as possible. Throughout the session, she’s always calling me and asking if it’s nice if she’s 骚 enough. I love it so much. She used her finger for my ass and the other hand for my balls while she’s attacking my dick. It took me quite a while to surrender but after that, my legs are really jelly. And mind you, there’s steps to take when you are leaving.

On my way out, she told me her jie jie coming back and to say goodbye to her. I saw another bro coming in too. Hope you enjoy the session!!!

I hope to return soon before I can’t book her at all. Missing the others so much so we must treasure her before it happen again.
Old 14-09-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

This little petite slut was at her best again yesterday.

I texted her to dress up as my secretary and she didn't disappoint. Opening the door, she greets me in her (most) OL outfit. Acting like her boss, I merely looked at her sternly and gave her a (most) subtle nod of approval.

Deep inside, I'm fucking raging with hormones already.

I took my shoes off first and TT lead me to the room. Walking behind her, I realised her sibei short skirt is 'torn' one side behind, revealing her beautiful ass hahahahahah! She then cheekily turned around and said, 'this is my most decent outfit already... can accept?'

Hell yeah.

Again no details required. Just need to add that TT kneel on all fours in her OL outfit and blew me a good 30ish mins before I blew my load into this slutty OL. I didn't remove a single piece of cloth off this slut.

Love calling her a slut btw.
Old 15-09-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Kingsmen1155 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just curious as never see TT before. Between TT and MM who is prettier tho?
Old 15-09-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 18
vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!

Bro, what is the dmg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yw-89 View Post
Sorry for the suprr lengthy post but I just had to review these precious gems!

Initially wanted to look for MM but she is on code red so I decided to try TT since never tried her before. However, when I'm there. MM opened the door for me. She was dressed in her sexy gown and can't help but speak french to her. Asked her whether is she busy. She said no due to code red☹

After bathing, TT come into the room and call me jiefu and starts to french like lovers. Asked her to jio MM to join in the fun too. Then MM enters the room and start to "fight" with TT to kiss me. After awhile of frenching, both of them go south and starts licking and sucking both the shaft and balls. Hearing both of them moaning really feels like I'm in paradise! Then MM starts to attack my asshole while TT continues to attack my shaft. Lied on the bed and both continued their attacks. Super buay tahan but just lun only so request TT to lie down while I service her. Shortly after, she starts to squirm and hold my head down and squirt alot into my mouth. MM goes behind me and attack my asshole furiously while stroking my shaft. Then they alternately come dfk me and asked me to suck their boobs too. TT will say she's "jealous" and asked me to kiss and suck her like how I did to MM.

TT was super horny and keep saying want to mount me. Asked me whether got bring PPE or not (Depends on chemistry ah bros. Please don't pressure her &#128527 Hear liao damn shiok, I faster go take my PPE, MM kept fenching me while I take PPE from my bag lol. MM helped me put on PPE while TT continues to DFK while waiting for MM to put on my PPE. TT begins to mount and ride fast and furious. Keep calling jiefu to screw her like a little slut. Super wild sia! Switched to missionary and doggy. Pulled out and shot my load in MM mouth and she kept sucking until there's nothing left. MM say come back next time when she's not on code red to screw her like how I did to TT. Say she's jealous that TT gets to fuck me but MM can't lol😂

Old 15-09-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 19
takahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to all

They really can squirt a lot. Did you guys drink it or spill it out.

Really will have so much water de meh? Lol
Old 16-09-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takahashi View Post
They really can squirt a lot. Did you guys drink it or spill it out.

Really will have so much water de meh? Lol
Try to spit out or refrain from drinking. (Unless that is your preference)
Yes will have that small gush of liquid. Especially while painting and she’s grinding your face.
It’s tasteless.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1