The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tonash88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Sugarbook - share your experience

Hey all the experts and experienced people, please share your experience using sugarbook please !!

Usually, what’s the process for you to ask the girl out, what’s the demographic, how much it costs you and whether you enjoy the whole thing ?

Sharing is caring so please start the ball rolling
Old 05-05-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sugarbook - share your experience

Gotto pay before can see a text... its really not economical. CMB is free if you can wait for a day after a lady likes you. If want to immediately see, then got to pay. But SB must pay to read.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
gankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jaccy, deematter. Your favourite topic. Great chance to share your experience.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
IlikeSYT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlikeSYT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha I am also keen to explore . All the experienced guys, time to share your exciting stories
Old 05-05-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried besmitten.sg

Pretty weird. Not even complete registration, no photo no details but immediately got a message from a SYT. Full on conversation, plans to meet up.

Suddenly, chat limit expired. Gotta upgrade at $129 for a month. Scam?
Old 05-05-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by promiscus View Post
Just tried besmitten.sg

Pretty weird. Not even complete registration, no photo no details but immediately got a message from a SYT. Full on conversation, plans to meet up.

So obvious
Old 05-05-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes

Saved my $$. So how’s Sugarbook? Won’t mind getting me some cherry there but it gots to be juicy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
So obvious
Old 05-05-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
pamarsalam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by promiscus View Post
Just tried besmitten.sg

More like a bait than scam haha
Old 05-05-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

The conversation was pretty good IMO. They must have hired some chicks with good conversational skills (or dudes ugh ). Full on fun banter and not the cheapo kind.

Unethical business practice to say the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamarsalam View Post
More like a bait than scam haha
Old 05-05-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing is caring? So why I need to share and care u? I don’t know u. I no money u want share ur money with me?
Old 06-05-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Nothing is free. These apps need money to make profits. They are not charities.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And I discovered now, almost all the popular apps CMB & Tinder the subscription fees increased!!!

I think due to Covid they discovered more people go online due to lockdown.

Also Facebook Dating was free, then suddenly now cannot access / not available liao. Think they trying to monitise it soon but not really sure.
Old 09-05-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well been using sugarbook for quite some time because I like having sugarbabes with me and as someone who is into sugarbabes we used pay so much for agents and with now the help of sugarbook it is easy to get access to them and also cheaper
Old 09-05-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

The same old routine of job and home left me exhausted. Also, I am preparing for some business meeting. Because of this, almost no time is left, even to meet my best friend who is a hotel manager.

My friend is a manager at a five-star hotel in SG. He told me about how some sexy models and other rich people visit his hotel. He also told me about how some Dubai and Kuwait girls got fucked inside the hotel, which gave me more erotic feelings. He first introduced me to some sugarbabes and told me about sugarbook.com.

I started talking to her and we decided to meet up in the hotel I was staying.

I started chatting with her by asking about her favorite food and other things. She was a hot bomb with perfectly shaped boobs, a nice ass, and a fit body. Then I started moving a bit towards her sex life asked about her boyfriends and other stuff.

Suddenly I said, “I wish to have sex with you.” At first, she gave a weird look. I said, my cock is pretty big to satisfy you. Then she said, “Let’s have some fun in the room.”
Old 09-05-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

We went inside the room and had a passionate kiss. I started sucking her hot lips, and her perfume was making me crazy. Then I started unbuttoning her clothes. She said her previous boyfriend was a failure in the bed. “I hope you satisfy me to the fullest.”

I was struggling to remove her bra. So finally, with force, it was torn by me. Her milky boobs popped out, and without wasting any time, I started sucking those melons. For around 15 minutes, I sucked those boobs.

After that, I removed all my clothes and started rubbing my cock. She also removed her clothes and was lying completely naked on the bed. I moved towards her backside and started kissing her back. I was licking her back and, at the same time, was pressing her spongy, soft ass with great pleasure.

Then again, I started kissing her stomach and, after that, started rubbing my cock between her boobs. While doing so, she said, “That old fucking Ad filmmaker wished to fuck me. His rotten sunken cock deserves no girl, and I also refused him.”

I also kissed her thighs and was pressing boobs with one hand and pressing ass with another hand. I promised her to give full strength fuck, which she will always remember. I opened her legs and saw her beautiful vertical lips.

I slightly opened them with my hands. For a second, she shivered with small moaning. I started fingering her pussy with my middle finger in the beginning. Then I started a little spanking on her pink pussy, and she started moaning with little pleasure and little pain.

Then for around 20 minutes, I started licking her pussy. Tongue fucking was a fantastic experience, and both of us enjoyed it heartily. Because of pussy licking, some fluids started oozing. I started rubbing my cock at the entrance of her pussy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1