The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Is it epitome of asian guy to have conquered amdls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I dont know if I should feel flattered or creeped out that you are following me everywhere trying too leech.
How is it even logical what you say, if i quote low good price, idiots liek you who know nothing will be the ones pm asking for lobang, how would that be bait for general knowledge....what a loser follow another man around like a dog

My current predicament of being retired in my early 40s with a 10k+ passive income fucking girls 18-30yrs for 10-25usd vs
Busting my ass working 40hrs a week to earn 15k before tax, then having to woo and date girls just to get a piece of ass. Assuming i was as skillful as you claim, and i could fuck a girl after spending 3hrs talking to her that if TIME=MONEY would have costed me 300 dollars.
But i suppose lame fucks like yourself who are earning low wages dont value your time
But lets look at your situation 40s, fat ugly with erectile dysfunction STILL busting your ass so you can get your 4 weeks leave so you can pretend you are a baller and pay to fuck women who wouldn't even look at your otherwise.
Yes you are right im am now in such a lowly predicament, im going to kill myself because im forced to fuck this 20 yr old for 20 dollars
??????
Old 05-05-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Recently been dating ang mo ladies as young as 22 to 28 and now add few ang mo milfs in 40s.

Is it epitome of guy attractiveness to have piak angmo cp?

Btw i live in europe
Maybe your wallet is deep or your business model is successful, one thing for sure eastern europeans are easy to find, harder ones are like french, italians, swiss and the scandis. Anyways, have your fun. Cheers.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 18
LauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to behold

What's the issue of piaking Angmo MILFs when they are hot?
Old 05-05-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 18
LauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Because in MOST cases they are NOT HOT, in europe 60% of people are classed as obese, looking generally it would be a huge chunk being women in their 40's.
Humans have a tendency to LIE, at the minimum they lie by omission, so for example if you fuck a HOT 40yr old you would post her pics, if she not hot but slim you would call her a milf, if she 40 and FAT, you would just say 40yr old.
Same with young 20yr old pretty girls, you post pics, if young but plain jain you would call her SYT, if fat and ugly but young you would just mention that she 20-25yr old etc etc
The TS mention 40yrs old and 20s angmo, meaning that the ONLY good selling points were those points, you can fill in the rest, and read between the lines, that this was just a lame ass flex.
Yea so as long as they are hot, they are bonkable
Old 05-05-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
WOW your eloquence is brilliant, confusion is a sign of stupidity not intelligence.
Smart scientists could even devise ways to understand Koko, the fact that you are confused with English is your problem
??????
dont understand
more details please
Old 05-05-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12748 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dont know if I should feel flattered or creeped out that you are following me everywhere trying too leech.
How is it even logical what you say, if i quote low good price, idiots liek you who know nothing will be the ones pm asking for lobang, how would that be bait for general knowledge....what a loser follow another man around like a dog

My current predicament of being retired in my early 40s with a 10k+ passive income fucking girls 18-30yrs for 10-25usd vs
Busting my ass working 40hrs a week to earn 15k before tax, then having to woo and date girls just to get a piece of ass. Assuming i was as skillful as you claim, and i could fuck a girl after spending 3hrs talking to her that if TIME=MONEY would have costed me 300 dollars.
But i suppose lame fucks like yourself who are earning low wages dont value your time
But lets look at your situation 40s, fat ugly with erectile dysfunction STILL busting your ass so you can get your 4 weeks leave so you can pretend you are a baller and pay to fuck women who wouldn't even look at your otherwise.

Yes you are right im am now in such a lowly predicament, im going to kill myself because im forced to fuck this 20 yr old for 20 dollars
Damnnnnn that is good pussy!
Had my fair share in the UK and US.
And even in SG.
Most uni students in the UK (London specifically) are dead broke, high on weed and just need someone to talk to.
You comfort them, they comfort you (with pussy).
Just not all too reliable though as sometimes they can be stoned out for days on end.
So you have to save your cum...
And the office workers in London? Sublime.
Most are dead poor trying to pay rent and love a good meal at Kensington or King's Road with some alcohol thrown in.
Even brought some to 4 seasons in Chinatown for roasted duck and Tsingtao. And Rasa Sayang too.
Honestly felt safer in Chinatown due to the anti-Asian sentiment in London...
Book a nice hotel with them after (better than their squalid rental flats or student hostels) and you have a great time! £250 per night though or higher... who says sex is free?
The Continental Europeans are better though than the Brits...
- had a few Italians, French, Greek, etc.
- much better bodies
Even picked up a Lithuanian and a model Pakistani / English mix working at the GAP store on King's Road...
And an 18 year old working at the McDonald's across - she was from Nigeria originally...
Even had an Eastern European GF model in SG. Was pretty serious until I knocked her up... she went for an abortion and never quite forgave me after that.....
We argued over it but she didn't want to give up her modelling career for the baby....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 05-05-2021 at 11:00 PM.
Old 05-05-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12748 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dont think anyone has a problem if you want to fuck a FAT UGLY milf, thats your business.
What I am doing is ridiculing TS as he wants to flex that he is the epitome of a asian guy - Epitome a person or thing that is a perfect example of a particular quality or type.

But rather than post pictures of 20yr old models, actresses, beauty pageant winners, as examples of girls he fucked. He wants to add 40yr old milfs to his collection as the perfect attractive asian man.
Add the fact that in his own admission he didn't/couldn't get a free fuck till he was married ie mid/late 20s. I was a late bloomer and i would rate myself slightly above average, definitely not the epitome, and even i got free fucks from amdls when i was only 20. I definitely didn't start a thread, to brag about such a weak flex accomplishment.
The sad part about white women is that this is already top 10% after the age of 35.....

Old 06-05-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
I mean here you have erectile dysfunction, and rather than come up with logical explanation like its due to you being obese and having diabetes thus circulatory problems. You want to self diagnose and say low metabolism.
Then rather do the logical thing like going to a doctor for professional opinion, you go on a sex forum and ask peoples opinion.
quote my whole post from there. dont just selectively quote.
yeah its logical to go for doctor's opinion, but seem like you also have the "expertise" to diagnose everything for others. From health to mental problems.
Sorry i cant help it but laugh when someone is saying about others as stupid but proved that they are the subject being described.
I highly suspect you're the very embodiment of how you quote other members in the forum.

sexual health problems = you only fuck once a day, thats your limit.

10k passive income a month? = but only can afford a 300k vnd motel quickie a day. cant even afford to have a girl to wake up to every morning.

photos of girls you fucked? = internet is full of photos. just take any of those and paste it as your own and quote "i just fuck this girl today". None of the photos even had the slightest hint that you did that.

The real you is probably more like a sad, lonely & broke old man who keeps recalling those "glory days" 15-20 years ago and realise how far he has from those days now. Now your daily routine is just waking up lonely and empty every morning, coming into this forum sourcing and baiting for "general knowledge" on where is the next cheap place to fuck. yet has never contributed once to the forum.
Old 06-05-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Point 1
Only you would have the idiotic idea that someone who fucked EVERYDAY albeit ONCE a day or minimum 4x week for the last 5yrs without use of medication would have a sexual dysfunction. Whereas someone like you who cant get a erection without supplements is normal
Point 2
Unlike you I have no need to brag, why would i need to post about my overnights if i did them as most people arent interested. But truth is I'm not a simp like you and women apart from sexual interaction, I find boring. If i wanted a girl to sleep with overnight i would simply go back to hunting gf, but i like variety. Why sleep with 1 girl when i can do 4-5 ST with different girls for same price.
Its common knowledge that the retirement figure to retire when you are 60 is 1mill. i have been retired for over a decade starting from my 30s, if i dont have more than 1mil id be as stupid as you are.
Here is some proof my monthly income is at least 6k

Point 3
Really, the pictures are girls naked exposing their pussy, pics of me rubbing their pussy and boobs etc and still you say doenst mean i fucked them
Maybe you will say i stole the pictures from cheong sites, well if i know where to get those pictures,, that means i know how to contact them, and for a price of 15 dollars are you now saying i cant afford to fuck for 15 dollars.
Talk about clutching at straws.
The alternative is to be like you stuck in Singapore still working your ass off and cant get a erection as you old and fat hahah, even if half your lies about me are truth, im still not as pathetic as you are.
Point 4
Believe it or not some people actually see value in seeing pictures of girls and the price paid so they know what the REAL market price is. Just because you are a loser who cant find their own fucks due to being fat and ugly, and expect others to spoon feed you and see no value in my contributions.
Point 2 - got gf cant go for variety? are you those beta chuck kind?
oh and pictures like these dont show how it is your income. i can get such pictures too. Even if its true, you have been quoting 10k a month. thats a 80% difference a month (10k / 6k).

point 3 - just pictures of finger, cock, pussy. thats not proof of you doing it. Such pictures are all over the internet. Even kids would know such pictures mean nothing about any person's identity.

point 4 - this point i totally agree with you, the pictures have value indeed.
ever wondered why there are thousands of view in your favourite thread and just 3 or 4 people replying to you?

this will be my last post to you. but do feel free to continue it from your end if you feel like it. much appreciated
oh and dont go expecting spoonfeeding in thailand threads ya.

Brag in Vietnam thread
Beg in Thailand thread
Old 06-05-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
I get the feeling you are getting sick of the lame fucks who
1. have no idea how to get laid
2 Have so low self esteem they need to go on SBf create fictitious stories so they can get a pat on the back, from other losers in a metaphorical circle jerk.

Like I can understand the need to brag, nothing wrong with it, but be slightly intelligent and have some pictures to back up the flex
well, I enjoy fucking around with these morons. They think its a big deal to "conquer" an angmo dua liap. The moron does not realize that AMDL are some of the easiest women on the planet to fuck. "conquering" them is not a big deal. One night stands are very common with AMDL, and so is fucking on the first meet. If he had the same accomplishment with Japanese girls, then its different.

Sometimes, u have to police this thread. Its a good thread, as long as u weed out the one liners and fantasy idiots who start stupid threads. Bring up the quality. Just treat it as a fun diversion to make fun of these morons. That's what I do. I know and u know our sexual experiences are probably 1000 times what theirs is. What I have done in real life with women, is not even what they can dream up.
Old 07-05-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

真是好多老王在卖瓜 😆
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1