The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
LaRoja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Nice story, support for more udpates
Old 20-03-2021, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

When we reached her workplace downstairs, she just merely said thank you and got out of the car and went up, without looking at me or waving good bye. Fucking Hell, later you die, i thought to myself..
Rested in my car, planning out systematically how to get to the final count down. And time to go for full throttle!

Went to buy supper to surprise her and pacify her and I went up to the hotel.
She was surprised to see me and I told her I wanted to keep her company as she's a lady working in the night shift. I also told her I had bought her supper for fear that she felt hungry. I guess that made her less angry already and she led me to the dining area and we had supper, but I could tell she was still quite angry based on her black face and she kept quiet all the while.

So I kept apologising to her, saying I went overboard and will not embarrass her anymore. She got less angry and started talking to me, and she wondered why Im so fascinated with her asshole. I said to her, because I also wana know whether she got involved with anal sex before as many china women are into that(of course I lied). She was curious and then asked me back, whether I also got do anal with those women I slept with, I told her no, because I treasure the asshole(like real). She slowly opened up, saying actually her ex husband wanted, but her asshole too tiny,so did not managed to penetrate, I got aroused and began to ask, then her asshole intact or broken, she said how would she know as how to see herself. I volunteered to help her see which led her to stare at me again and called me bian tai. I told her now that she told me, all the more I wish to see. She then pointed her finger at me and said I had promised her not to mention about seeing her asshole, I said yes i did mention but then I did not promise and I reminded her that she already agreed when being carried by me. Then she acted innocent by shrugging her shoulder and asked me to man man ten ba(slowly wait lo). I kept quiet and smiled. Then I suggested that to exchange for not seeing her asshole, she have to fulfill her promise too, so she said, as long as no intimacy, she can consider. So I whispered into her ear and said I want her to sit on my lap, she said ok, but for 1 min only. I didnt care.
She came over the chair and sat on my outer lap, almost felling off, so i grabbed hold of her waist and pulled her towards me. Then she automatically sat inner on my lap while letting me caress her back without stopping me. We chatted over many stuffs and she told me she still have 1 more check in to do, then she would be free. I didnt tell her that was my booking. Told her I would wait together with her. Then she said I can be a nice guy when I dont talk dirty. I laughed and told her , I dont talk dirty but I do dirty. And I wrapped my arm across her front area and groped her both boobs, which she tried to push away but couldnt as my hands were both busy groping her boobs hard. She just closed her eyes and let me groped ,occasionally letiing out a soft moan and began to tremble a little. Its action time!
Old 20-03-2021, 05:56 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

While we were enjoying ourselves, we both heard the lift door opened at the lobby, Alice jumped up from my lap and went out to the reception while I went into the supposedly staff toilet. It was quite huge, to my surprise, but the door is those sliding glass door. Went inside and discovered it could not be locked. I
took a pee before a naughty idea came up.
After I was done peeing, I went out and saw Alice clearing the table. I told her the toilet door could not lock and she said already spoiled for a long time. I said no wonder could not locked and pretended to help her clear the table. Then She went inside the toilet to wash her hand and I heard her slide the door close. I slowly walked to the door of the staff toilet and tiptoed into the toilet. I slowly pulled the door of the staff toilet so that it would not create any noise. I could hear Alice peeing as the sound was quite obvious. Then I slowly oped the door of the staff toilet a little and switched off the lights. It was pitch dark inside!

I heard her screamed a little and then I pulled the door slightly opened to switch on the light again before sliding the cubicle door opened. I pretended to ask her what happened but my eyes were fixed on her bushy hair while she was still seated on the toilet bowl. She shouted at me to get out but I just stood there and stare at her hair. She tried to cover with her hands but i could still see part of it. Then She stupidly stood up and bent down trying to pull her panty and pants up from her ankle and I rushed over to hug her tightly, leaving her no strength to push me away. I rubbed against her and I could feel her bushy cheebye hair outside my pants. She kept pleading with me"bu yao zhe yang, wo zai shang ban"(dont do that,im at work). I ignore her plea and broke off from the hug before fixing my eyes on her bushy hair again, and she rushed over to cover my eyes with her hands. I pulled her hands off my eyes and I said I want see her asshole now. She realised she was naked at her botom and tried to pull up her pants and panty but I turned her around and hugged her from behind,leaving her no chance to pull up her pants. I dragged her a little to the basin and got her to hold the basin with both her hands while my hands went down to her bare ass and pinched it. She really got no meat on her ass, i only pinched a bit and soon it became bruised already. I used my legs to drag her both legs open ,unzipped my pants and let it fall to the ground and rubbed my cock(in my underwear)against her ass crack. I could tell Alice loved it as her expression tells it all in front of the mirror. She tried to control her moans while constantly saying "Bu Yao"!
Old 20-03-2021, 06:35 AM
Samster

I bent over and told her"我一定要检查你的屁股洞"(I must really check on your asshole).She didnt reply and I dragged her to stand in front of the toilet bowl, made her hold on to the railing with both hands and ordered her to lift up her ass. She did as told. However I found the position difficult to assess, so I pulled down the toilet cover to cover up the toilet bowl and ordered her to kneel on the toilet cover,with both her hands holding the rail.She let me control her without any struggle and I lifted her ass higher up and began to open up her ass crack. She buried her head onto the toilet cover and I told her"我要开始咯,慢慢打开你的股沟,直到我看到你的屁股洞(I am going to start,slowly opening your ass crack,till I see your asshole.)She didnt said a word. I put both my hands on her ass and began to open her asscrack till I finally see her asshole...Holy Shit!

Last edited by winningdreamer; 20-03-2021 at 09:51 AM.
Old 20-03-2021, 06:42 AM
Samster

That's the toilet
Old 20-03-2021, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Morning Glory writer.
Old 20-03-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3739 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
I bent over and told her"我一定要检查你的屁股洞"(I must really check on your asshole).She didnt reply and I dragged her to stand in front of the toilet bowl, made her hold on to the railing with both hands and ordered her to lift up her ass. She did as told. However I found the position difficult to assess, so I pulled down the toilet cover to cover up the toilet bowl and ordered her to kneel on the toilet cover,with both her hands holding the rail.She let me control her without any struggle and I lifted her ass higher up and began to open up her ass crack. She buried her head onto the toilet cover and I told her"我要开始咯,慢慢打开你的股沟,直到我看到你的屁股洞(I am going to start,slowly opening your ass crack,till I see your asshole.)She didnt said a word. I put both my hands on her ass and began to open her asscrack till I finally see her asshole...Holy Shit!
Power lah bro your story is horny at the same time exciting lol.👍😋😁
Old 20-03-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Power lah bro your story is horny at the same time exciting lol.👍😋😁
Haha bro
Old 20-03-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Keep it up bro. Solid story.
Old 20-03-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Alice's asshole has a lot of hair surrounding it and the hair are all long and curly. I brushed the hair aside and I opened her asshole wide,Alice turned her head and stole a peep and then quickly turned back and lower her head. I teased her about the hair and then said to her"你看,都跟你说我一定会看到你的屁股洞"(you see,already told you I will get to see your asshole). I opeded her asshole wider and saw signs of her asshole being penetrated before, I realised it was not fully broken, but still it was penetrated before, perhaps by her ex husband once. I held it wide open and slowly moved my fingers around the hole ,brushing the hair and Alice started to shiver. I circled around the hole before finally caressing it,making her to start moaning. Then I saw juices flowing out of her CB,but i continued caressibg the hole. Had the urge to lick the hole but upon seeing so much hair, I did not. I asked her whether she wanted to see her own asshole, i can take picture for her, she cried out "不要,不要"(Dont' want). I tickled her hole some more and more juices flowed out of her cb, I cannot tahan already and wanted to go lick her asshole.Before I could lick it, a sudden bell rang outside and made both of us jumped up. Someone was at the reception counter. Alice quickly got down from the toilet bowl, pulled up her pants and panty and rushed out , leaving me still in the toilet,with my cock hard like rock. Fuck that person who interrupted!
Old 20-03-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

So brothers,thats why I love to check on Women's asshole, its an indication of how wild that woman can be, even people like Alice,an ordinary looking and decent woman also will get anal fucked, so dont ever trust a woman when she told you its pervetic(bian tai) or er xin(disgusting), you must go check the truth!

Back to my story, I pulled up my pants and went out to the reception counter to look for Alice. She didnt dare to look directly at me when she saw me and she was blushing as her face turned very red. I pulled her to sit at the sofa near the reception counter,and told her I am very angry and disappointed with her!
She was still blushing and asked me why, I pretended to put up a black face that she just ran away like that, but more angry is that she lied to me about never had anal sex before. I looked at her expression and she felt uncomfortable that I had discovered the truth. She kept quiet then slowly moved her hand along my thigh as if to pacify me.She then opened her mouth to speak.
Old 20-03-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

She apologised to me for lying, and cited 丢脸(embarrassing) to tell me. Then i pretended to raise my voice and scolded her for not being truthful and I felt so hurt and disappointed to find out. I even raise a level of lie to ask her does she know how heartpain I felt for her,this trick worked as she let down all her guard and her temper and started to be very gentle towards me.
She leaned on my shoulder and thanked me, saying its been a long time someone cared for her. Then she foolishly said she would compensate(补偿) me for lying to me.I asked her how...

She said she will listen to whatever I say, and will not reject my request. I asked her sure or not, and she caressed my chest and said sure(一定).So i asked her does that include 做爱(make love)? She hit my chest several times,before saying a soft "mmmm." Ho say liao!
Then I asked her when, she said wait till when she is on OFF and we can spend some time in a hotel rather than public, so I told her no need to wait, I have a room here already. She moved her head from my shoulder and looked shocked, so I told her the last check in is my booking. I showed her my booking and she kept shaking her head and laughed. She said "原来你早就安排好的"(so you already made plans earlier).
I told her she must keep her promise oh,if not ill get angry. Then she held my hands and went to the reception. She made the key card and passed to me. Then she wrote a message to indicate shes away and placed it at the counter. Then she told me lets go! Knn she so desperate liao, horny liao!
Old 20-03-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Mai tu liao.
TS gonna up Alice CB and Asshole. 💦
Old 21-03-2021, 08:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1695 / Power: 0
BJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant future

TS please update
Old 21-03-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

While we were walking along the corridor to my room, we again heard people fucking inside their room, and the lady really moaned very loud. I asked Alice whether she will moaned so loud anot and she just point her finger at her mouth and said "shh" guest is sleeping. I pretended to be angry again and pulled her towards me and asked her again and she reluctantly answered she not so crazy and wild like that lady. I asked her sure or not, she said only 神经病*crazy people* moaned like this. She walked faster and I followed behind her before I have the urge to carry her over my shoulder again. She got shocked she got carried up and pleaded softly with me to put her down. I told her she agreed to any of my request and should not bargain. Then she kept quiet. I walked around the rooms a few rounds and she just guai guai let me do that,without struggling.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1