The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
wikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Alice getting more and more naughty. TS need to punish her!
Old 04-05-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
aumion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiloko View Post
Alice getting more and more naughty. TS need to punish her!
What sort of punishment do you suggest?
Old 05-05-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Sean said he and Alice straight away got into action and fucked non stop till night time before Alice left, leaving him alone in the room. He checked out soon after Alice left and discovered his chest had love bites given by Alice. He told me Alice had acted like a hungry wolf, deprived of sex. I told him the next time they meet, must set cam to let me see how hungry she is.

Sean agreed and we met up a few days later over coffee and talked about Alice. He told me while they were together, she kept messaging with another person..knn
Old 05-05-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Who is Alice texting when in the room with Sean Getting more and more interesting. Anticipating more on Alice’s experience with Sean, TS and the 2 caucasians.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the notti n slutty Alice is trying to desert TS...since she MIA from him for 4 mths

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-05-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Who is Alice texting when in the room with Sean Getting more and more interesting. Anticipating more on Alice’s experience with Sean, TS and the 2 caucasians.
Yah, i m curious n wanna know too

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-05-2021, 04:13 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
It should be the caucasian who stays at the hotel she works in
Old 06-05-2021, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Looks like the notti n slutty Alice is trying to desert TS...since she MIA from him for 4 mths
Yes she is trying out different kind of cocks
Old 06-05-2021, 04:41 AM
Samster

Sean told me while Alice went to shower, He managed to take a peep on her phone and all were messages with guys, and he saw there was this ang mo guy who calls her honey! Wow, I didnt know ang mo would be attracted to her!

It is what it is, it turns out that Alice was engaging in secret messages with the caucasian guy staying in the hotel she works in.
After she fucked with Sean, she left with the excuse that she need to pick her sons. But Sean said she lied, she was actually meeting somebody for dinner but he could not see the person on her phone.

I told Sean, the next time he must try a way to hide her phone and bring out to me and we read her messages, to which he agreed.
Old 06-05-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
pinkdotpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, thanks
Old 07-05-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdotpower View Post
Very nice share bro, thanks
You are welcome bro
Old 07-05-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

For the next few days, I messaged Alice but again no reply from her. So i messaged Sean whether did she message him. Sean said yes she did and asked him to meet her at Punggol for lunch. I told him when he is with her, let me know,so I can text her and he see what her reaction was.

So when they met up, Sean informed me that they were having lunch together and I could text her. I began to send her several messages, she still did not reply. When I asked Sean, he said she glanced at her phone and then did not read the messages. When he asked her, she merely said it was her hotel's group chat..lies again!
Then he pretended to switched on the loudspeaker on his phone when i called him,so when they chat,i can hear what she said.

Sean pretended to ask Alice has she met me or contacted me. Alice said after the night at the hotel, I had MIAed..knn lies again. Then she told him not to mention my name again as she just want to remember him( Sean)..cb
Old 07-05-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
mejihi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many lies, must punish her gao gao
Old 07-05-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejihi View Post
So many lies, must punish her gao gao
Yeah you know all these ah tiongs!
Old 07-05-2021, 02:45 AM
Samster

Alice began to bad mouth me in front of Sean and said i am a loser, only Sean can make her happy. She kept saying good things about him and Sean asked her if she has other men beside me and him.Of course she said no, then told him not to suspect her. Now she only has him and will only be with him.Sean asked her then what about me? She replied she wont care about me..nb

Sean suggested going over to his place to rest and she agreed.Sean had some ideas.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1