The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 4
Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sec Four and JC adventures (based on true personal experiences)

Continuation of N's story.

I will try to describe how N looked from head to toe, so that you all can have some context. N was exactly 150cm tall and she always wore her long hair in a high ponytail, which unfortunately brought attention to her lacklustre facial features - small mono-lidded eyes that were always behind thick, round spectacles; as well as a somewhat flat nose with a little sprinkling of 'stache' on her upper lip. (1. They say love is blind, and 2. It was afterwards that I learnt the phrase 'Cover the face and bomb the base'). But god was fair and gave her an exquisite figure with a slim waist that further accentuated the curvature of her breasts (with C cups (34C) at 16 years old), and enhanced her hips (due to her other CCA- chinese dance).

Nov 2007 - After O's

After my O levels ended on Nov 2007, my family moved into a newer place - one that was chalet-like in build and facilities (came with larger rooms, our own barbeque pits and other shared facilities such as a pool table and swimming pools). With no physical contact with N for more than 1 and a half months, I decided to hold a sleepover with my friends, along with N as one of the invited guests. The itinerary was simple, we were planned to hold a barbeque on the rooftop, chill and go for a swim and play pool the next day, with specially planned segments to engineer another 'interaction' with N.

On the day itself, N arrived the earliest. I allocated her a sleeping space on a mattress beside me, and left her to rest and chill in my room while I set up the barbeque. When she rejoined me, she was dressed differently- she wore a loose fitting New Urban Male (again, 90s kids, that was the place to go if wanted to buy overpriced singlets and dragonboating gear) singlet, which exposed her pink and white bikini through the arm holes each time she raised her arms. For her bottoms, she wore extremely short white FBTs, at top of which the strings securing her bikini bottom was peeking through; and from the bottom, the cheeks of buttocks were clearly visible each time she reached for something. Since we had no form of sexual contact since August 2007, I was heavily aroused by her attire and kept making suggestions to go for a dip in the pool when our other friends had not arrived yet. Quite disappointingly, N refused the offer and said she was not in the mood for any frolicking.

The night went on without any major incidents. While there were a few nipslips from N when she was playing drinking games with her girlfriends, I was more distracted by the fact that the lack of sexual contact over the past 3 months had no impact on her, and she did not seem interested in resuming our petting session as well. We retreated back to my room at about 3am, where most of my peers (I am a teetotaller- I do not touch alcohol even till today) fell immediately asleep after a night of post exam drinking.

I glanced over at N. While she was lying on her back, her face was turned away from me so I could not tell if she was asleep. However, in the moonlight coming from the window, I could see that her top was misaligned with a bikini covered breast peeking out from her singlet, rising and falling with every breath she took. I wanted to reach out and lift up the bikini to get a glimpse of the goods covered under the spandex and padding - but I was worried I would get a negative reaction like in the afternoon, or even be arrested for molest if she did not reciprocate. I decided that instead of peeking, I would just share my blanket with her (I am a germophobe and the idea that she went to sleep without showering was a massive no-no for me), so as to at least protect her modesty, or even prevent her from catching a cold under the strong gusts from the air conditioning.

As I covered her with my blanket, she turned away from me and whispered sleepily for me to hug her from behind as she was cold. Cuddled under the blanket, my heart was pounding ever so quickly - it was my first time lying together with a female after all. As my arm wrapped around her waist, I accidentally (or maybe not) nudged her left breast - to which the familiar soft warmth brought an equally warm sensation to my shorts. My erection was instantaneous - three months of pent-up sexual tension rose to occasion and at the same time, woke N up. The erection must have rubbed against her, because she let out a small moan and giggled as she felt around her back for the source of disturbance - before she grabbed on to the shaft of my penis.

She released my penis and grabbed my hand, positioning it over her right breast and giving it a light squeeze. At the same time, she started moving around under the covers - and before I knew it, her FBTs were thrown to a corner of my room, and she was positioning herself directly to the tip of my penis. It was August again, with us kissing - tongue to tongue; with my fingers feeling her nipples get erect underneath the bikini while she gyrated her hips to rub her vaginal area on my penis. On a whim, I wet my fingers in my mouth and slipped my hand underneath her bikini, slowly circling the bumps on her areola and ending by gently tickling her nipple; while at the same time running the tip of my tongue down the nape of neck and gently tickling her earlobe. A weird shudder went through the length of her body, and she bit down hard on her pillow to try to stifle her panting and moans. It took her awhile to get her breathing back to normal - and in the duration, I felt a wet patch seeping into the mattress beside me, along with a smell (that strongly resembled that of pre-cum) wafting from below the covers.

She turned to me and said, "I hope I orgas like this again when you put your penis in me" (SIC)*.

* SIC is used in brackets after a copied or quoted word that appears odd or erroneous to show that the word is quoted exactly as it stands in the original.

Last edited by Siamdiu5evas; 16-02-2021 at 09:45 PM.
Old 17-02-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Sexciting part with N cuming up.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 18-02-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
jiopan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick quick continue please....
Old 18-02-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute

Feb 2008 - Valentine's day

On 2nd Jan 2008, N and I went to different schools for the first time since we got together. N remained in secondary school for her Sec 5 year, while I went to a Junior College (JC) in the North under the Provisional Admission Exercise (PAE) before 2009, you could enter a JC based on your prelim results while waiting for the actual O' level results to come out. For her, she was trapped in the ideal relationship mentality, wherein I was just a few classrooms away, was there to support her academic efforts when she needed it, and could end each day with her. For me, I found JC invigorating - plenty of new CCAs, and more importantly, prettier girls . While I have not cheated on N nor had any feelings for other girls, I must admit that life in JC markedly waned my enthusiasm for the relationship. While N lived a short distance away from my JC, I found myself finding more and more excuses to avoid meeting her- and even the prospect of sexual intimacy could not excite me. I realised what was different - I liked the idea that there was more to dialogue than Taiwanese idol drama discussions, greater aspirations in life than to be a sidepiece/ showrunner of a getai singer. I tried speaking to N about changing our outlook - in terms of life in the future and in terms of how the relationship should improve - but I knew the conversation was moot when she replied by quoting lines from an ongoing Show Luo/ Rainie Yang (popular (?) Taiwanese celebrities) idol drama. Immediate buzzkill, penis went limp faster than a terrapin retreating into its shell at the presence of a predator.

Fast forward to February, we made plans to meet on Valentine's Day to celebrate a year of being together. I remember it being a Thursday, where I made plans to skip school (at this point of time, O level results moved me to another JC in central Singapore) to go on a date with N and catch a movie at Filmgarde Kallang Leisure Park (very, very, very isolated on a weekday). When we met, she was wearing a white scoop necked lace dress, which was so low cut that you could see the lace trimming on the cups of her pink bra. From my vantage point, it was an arousing view- each time she moved, the cups shifted just enough away for me to get a glimpse of the nipples tucked away in the push-up padding of her bra. We got tickets to catch a Mark-Lee / Fann Wong production (if I recall correctly, it was some terrible movie where Fann Wong acted as a boyish gang leader with Mark Lee acting as her effeminate husband). I hated every minute of that movie, but N loved it.

As I grew bored of the movie, I decided to put my arm around N's shoulder and pulled her close, pulling up the partition between the seats at the same time so I could further narrow the distance. As she leaned in, my palm rested near her chest, and I could feel her heartbeat from where my hand rested. I inched my hand downwards, and slid under the left bra cup, cupping her entire breast in my palm. In the icy cold centre of my palm, I could feel her nipple stiffening in response, along with a corresponding increase in her heartbeat. With no one else in the adjacent rows of seats in the cinema, I pulled her by the waist to me, and began gentling nuzzling the base of her neck (one of her erogenous zones) - gently tickling with the tip of my tongue and sucking gently before moving on downwards and coming to a slow stop at the right centre between her breasts.

N pulled down the front of her dress and bra, exposing her breasts to the cold cinema air. Illuminated by the ongoings on-screen, I cupped her left breast - using my fingers to encircle her already erect nipples; while I suckled on her right breast, using my tongue to caress her nipple and feeling its warmth on my parted lips. Seeing how my cold hand had increased her sensitivity previously, I placed ice cubes (from the drink we shared) in my mouth - and teased the ice cube around her nipple, as she let out an involuntary moan, grabbing my hair and pulled my face closer towards her breast. N hiked up her skirt as she parted her legs, revealing her matching pink panties. She guided my right hand to rest directly on the growing wet spot in between her legs, and with her fingers interclasped with mine, started to massage the wet spot in a circular/ North-South motion. I noticed how she seemed to tremble when I applied pressure at certain spots, or when I caressed certain zones with a gentler tickle, and how some motions increased the amount of discharge she produced from her vagina.

Once my hand started finding the right spots and in the right motion, N let go of her guiding hand and started undoing my belt. In my mind- I was questioning if my very first time having sex was about to take place in a cinema, instead of on a bed, and at a much older age, as per how I had imagined it all along. Before I could process it any further (low blood supply to brain), my penis was grabbed from my boxers and left exposed erectedly in the cold air. I could feel myself trickling from the tip (as I grew older, I realised that was 'pre-cum'), as I massaged N's vaginal area harder and nestled my head in between her breasts. N's hand clasped firmly around the shaft of my penis and started stroking it in an up-down motion - having not masturbated before, it was a strange sensation for me - a feeling of slight pain at the tip, yet undescribeable pleasure derived from each stroke as her hand travelled from the tip to the base of the shaft. I could feel a strange pressure building up from somewhere deep within, and the sensation made me yearn for more than just petting. I slipped two fingers underneath her panties, feeling for the very first time, the lips of her vagina. I followed the moisture - tracing the outlines of the fleshy areas and culminating at the fleshy folds on top near where the pubic hair ended - only to realise that she gripped harder and stroked faster each time my fingers applied pressure to that area in a circular motion. It was almost a competition - she was growing increasingly wet as I increased the pressure and the frequency I was rubbing the area; comparatively she was stroking so hard that the chair was actually moving.

The pressure continued to grow and was fast approaching the tip. Her hands felt increasingly sensitive - an interesting mix of itchyness coupled with bursting pressure. She changed tack- and instead of stroking, ran her fingers up from where my testicles were all the way to the tip where the base of the glans (or head) was, and the pressure released all of sudden. I could feel my penis throbbing repeatedly, with warm semen erupting from the opening and running down the length of the shaft. It was my first ejaculation - and I sat back in my seat with my heart pounding and out of breath. N calmly wiped off the semen on my penis with servettes (penis was still sensitive so another ejaculation took place) and readjusted her clothing. My mind was still in a daze over how everything progressed, and I was trying very hard to process every sensation I felt over the last 15 or so minutes.

Last edited by Siamdiu5evas; 18-02-2021 at 12:48 AM.
Old 18-02-2021, 05:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
CheeHongAnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS, hoping for more ....
Old 18-02-2021, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Hot updates.
Some juice added to your reps.
Old 18-02-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

keep the story coming, camping here.
Old 18-02-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice 👍🏼 and thanks TS.
Good to refresh those “age of discovery” memories.
Wet and Cramped fingers moments too 🤣
Old 18-02-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
fiatcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, go go go!
Old 18-02-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

Support ts! Nice story

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 19-02-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
HoeverKiJana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story here. Strong support.
Old 20-02-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Good evening everyone, thank you once again for your support.
I will continue to dredge my memory for the best details of my experiences with the ladies mentioned in these stories.

May/ June 2008 - 'N'dgame

The saying 'Bitches be crazy' has truth to it.

As I adapted to JC life, I took part in a multitude of CCAs- dragonboating, Overseas Community Involvement Projects (OCIP), house cleaning projects with Central CDC as well. My time with N grew considerably lesser as I struggled to stay afloat with CCAs and schoolwork (I was really not cut out for JC). I left school around 10pm everday, and had CCAs on weekends until at 4pm. N, on the other hand, had given up all academic pursuit. She would call me up at 10pm, and rattle off about how she imagined life would be in the future- with kid(s) and all, amidst her dreams about being a celebrity in Taiwan. As I mentioned previously, N was starting to wane in attractiveness in my eyes - despite all the sexual experiences I have had with her. It was slowly reaching a point of no redemption, as the 10pm calls of aspirations trailed off to her calling me to cry about my lack of presence.

Out of guilt, I decided to visit N one day after school, after setting aside all my commitments (skipping chemistry lecture again). As I took the long ride from school back to the North, I contemplated the relationship and I thought I should use the visit to end the relationship with N. When I knocked on her front door, N greeted the door dressed in the NUM singlet (mentioned in the Nov 2007 story), along with FBTs. In the sunlight streaming in, her dark nipples stood in contrast behind the semi-sheer singlet and left nothing to imagination. N held my hand and led me in, sitting me on the sofa before straddling across my lap - face to face, as she did previously in her room. I could hear no other sound in her house; she and I were the only occupants in her flat at that period of time.

I could tell she was anticipating some action - based on how she had put on make-up and pink tinted lipstick (my weakness). As she positioned herself to sit better on my lap, she winked at me and lifted the curved opening of her FBTs, to which I caught a glimpse of hair poking through the netting. She was not wearing any panties. She slid off her singlet and in the strong sunlight - I had a full appreciation of every part of upper body: the tiny mole hidden just slightly above the cleavage of her perky and full breasts, as well as her nipples stood erect without any form of stimulation. She placed her hair in a bun (my second weakness), put her hands on my shoulders for more support and started gyrating up and down. Through my pants (underneath which was PE shorts, followed by boxers), my erection was bursting against my will. I could feel myself getting harder and wetting with every tickle caused by her gyrations, and I could feel the familiar pressure building up again.

N slid off me and knelt on the floor in between my legs - unzipping my pants and pulling off the layers of clothing in between her and my penis. She cupped her breasts together towards my penis - starting by tickling the base of my glans (or head) using her nipple, before wrapping my penis in between her breast. She began with her boobjob- stopping intermittently to give the glans a little lick each time she moved downwards. I motioned for her to stop - I felt I should at least wash my penis before she continued putting it near her mouth and pushed her off. As I stood up to go to the toilet, N looked at my penis and wrapped her fingers around the circumference of the shaft.

' You are bigger than B (her ex, with whom she had sex with in early secondary). I think it will hurt on the way in'. Total mood killer, hardness dropped from 110% to 50%. While I was thankful that I was, in her experience, larger, the very thought that they had sex before on the very spot that N and I were fooling around was quite repulsive for me.

When I returned from the bathroom - N was lying full naked on the sofa, with legs wide apart, vagina in full view. This was my first time seeing a vagina - how the lips glistened in the sunlight and how the hairs grew sparsely around the edges. I could smell a faint saltiness in the air as N looked at my penis, put a whole finger in her mouth and sucked it, before putting the wet finger on her nipple and tickling herself.

'Fuck me'- she said. Casting my previous reservations aside, my heart was pounding as my mind was stunned at the fact that I was about to lose my virginity at the age of 17. Nonethelss, I did not know where my penis was supposed to go, and I ended up poking around aimlessly while I lay right on top of her. Based on what I learnt, I thought missionary was the only possible position and laying right on top was the only permissible way . Visibily frustrated, she grabbed my shaft and guided the tip of my penis toward her vagina. I could feel the wetness of her vagina, as well as a semblance of an opening on the tip of my penis.

I stopped right before going in and asked for a condom (I know she had because she showed me what she stole from her father). Knowing how close to ejaculation I was (building pressure in the base of the shaft), I did not want to even run the risk of an underage pregnancy that could jeopardise my future. N grew angry.

' I. want. a. baby.'. She glared at me and then yanked my penis towards her vagina again. As I tried to extricate myself, she started twisting, with my appendage still trapped in her grip. Tears started forming as she justified how she felt abandoned by my decision to pursue my education, and she felt a child at that time was the way to keep me around. As my penis deflated, it escaped her grip - I could see it bright red, with a long red sratch on the right where her nails scratched the skin.

I let myself out of the house, while she wailed uncontrollably about how I was selfish and did not consider a future with her and 'our baby'. I did not look back. I broke up with N in June 2008, while I was overseas. When I returned, she camped outside my JC on a daily basis and handed out flyers with how I 'raped' her in a smear campaign. I remained single for the rest of 2008, with girls seeing me as just hunting for a rebound- or looking for a sexual conquest. It took me until 2009 to shrug off the ill-effects.

Thank you for the support for the story of N. While it ended ugly (bruised penis for two weeks), it taught me what I wanted or liked in a relationship. I will introduce fling 01 - YJ- in the next few stories.
Old 20-02-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Just wondering.. how's N now? Has her thinking matured slightly??
Old 20-02-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Just wondering.. how's N now? Has her thinking matured slightly??
I didn't keep track but her posts appear from time to time due to mutual friends.
She got 36 for L1R4 in 2008, went to MDIS, met a guy and gave birth about three years later. She's still trying to make it big selling weird ass slimming gels and charcoal panties and trying to make it as a Mediacorp artiste. I think she had more success with the former than the artiste aspiration.
Old 20-02-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
GinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, please keep going...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1