The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 07-05-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud of
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
4211 just changed pic.been here for quite sometime. there are fr on her.changed pic dun know is because of recent comment or not.

3971 not sure. seems not new arrival.may also be changed pic. no fr.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-05-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15882 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
I think the first one should be fake. The latter, I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Hopefully, a slightly older version of the photos. I msg her (about frenching and resemblance to photos) but receive no reply yet.
Old 08-05-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 1
blackzone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackzone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackzone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackzone is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster169 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/meng-ro...2b-massage-hj/

Tried her a few times.

Some key points
1) Real photos
2) Boob is big and real
3) BBJ is 9/10

She is taking max 5 bros a day. She is leaving at end of month
Thanks for sharing
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-05-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
hellohelloboy11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhellohelloboy11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon00 View Post
$110 for bj?can top up for fj?
If its still the same girl, she has been here for quite some time. Used to offer fj at 160.
Old 08-05-2021, 11:02 AM
Veteran Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98794 / Power: 141
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadick View Post
No wonder she kept mention about you rtfing her. You not sian alway with the same dish? Really salute you.
555, i believe not only me who kept RTFing her. I think there are many other too. For me is better to make money on those you are comfortable with rather than those that service good but cannot make your lan jiao stand. Will feel a bit waste money. ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON....

Well, take care and stay safe.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 141 points daily
Old 08-05-2021, 11:06 AM
Veteran Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98794 / Power: 141
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I believe he eats more dishes than you could imagine! He is a man of great appetite!
555, man with great appetite...sound like you know me well.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 141 points daily
Old 08-05-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 3
Skyzfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Liu Jia
10/10
I have not met her yet but despite having no record in the database, she accepted my booking. And is even willing to add my number into it.
At this point, I don't even care about the actual service anymore lol.

Edit: wow....just when I confirmed the slot for Liu Jia, Sha Sha replied me as well after not replying me for a week.

Last edited by Skyzfire; 08-05-2021 at 11:59 AM.
Old 08-05-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
Strawberry-Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStrawberry-Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Web link for her WeChat and contact

https://beautycastle.website/baby/

FR baby for sharing

Comment
- Did 69 and she was good
-Her bbbj is too exotic liao, thumbs up for this.
-B cup, slim sexy and petite body
-Many positions & she loves them with superb slutty horny moans
-clean shaven, no smell, wet and tight pussy
her look was pretty,seductive, same as in pic
-she was tall and has tight body
-please make arrangement with her privately
Old 08-05-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Soccer101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
FR for Liu Jia
10/10
I have not met her yet but despite having no record in the database, she accepted my booking. And is even willing to add my number into it.
At this point, I don't even care about the actual service anymore lol.

Edit: wow....just when I confirmed the slot for Liu Jia, Sha Sha replied me as well after not replying me for a week.
And did u go for xtt eventually?
Old 08-05-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 3
Skyzfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
And did u go for xtt eventually?
Nope she's leaving already. I think tomorrow right?
Just my luck that I had to discover her after she got raided.

Also Sha Sha is replying me with the same emoji and with one word answers.
Feels like I'm being trolled haha.

Last edited by Skyzfire; 08-05-2021 at 12:21 PM.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud of

Knn, this should be fake. Can tell by observing the pics and info in attached screens grab

http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4115

Old 08-05-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1438 / Power: 8
aaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud ofaaazzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry-Man View Post
Web link for her WeChat and contact

https://beautycastle.website/baby/

FR baby for sharing

Comment
- Did 69 and she was good
-Her bbbj is too exotic liao, thumbs up for this.
-B cup, slim sexy and petite body
-Many positions & she loves them with superb slutty horny moans
-clean shaven, no smell, wet and tight pussy
her look was pretty,seductive, same as in pic
-she was tall and has tight body
-please make arrangement with her privately
saw people comment that total dmg is 200?
Old 08-05-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11927 / Power: 22
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
saw people comment that total dmg is 200?
got entrance fee
Old 08-05-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Imlookingforsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one book a slot with Zen from sgbeautycastle?
How it its ?....
Can share share the FR ?...
Old 08-05-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imlookingforsex View Post
Any one book a slot with Zen from sgbeautycastle?
How it its ?....
Can share share the FR ?...
Zen local malay operates at condo, heavily photoshopped add on 10-20 years more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1