The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 05-05-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
PowerRangerMu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by laogao6969 View Post
Actually hor, one way to minimize the risk. Bring your own listerine! I always make it a point to request the FL to rinse one. Itís not exactly proven 100% safe, but some studies found that using listerine minimize the risk of exposure. If you guys die die want bbbj, request them to rinse listerine. Of course I also rinse with them.

The FL see you so hygienic. They give you bbbj or let you lick their abalone they also happy 🤣
Actually my doc said brushing teeth and Listerine before kissing/BJ increase risk of transmission le
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 05-05-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
PowerRangerMu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbird9889 View Post
Wa both of it ?
Hope u r ok now
Still waiting for my results
Yup, retested and all cleared already now. Previously got pain when piss, decided to go test as pain happen ~1week after poking accident. End up actually get combo lol
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 05-05-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 7
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
The general feeling I get from reading the past few pages is ppl don't seem to even worry one bit about the outbreak lol..
Studies have shown most ppl become desensitised to negative consequence if they avoided it once. Its like stealing once will lead to 2nd time, bbbj once will also lead to 2nd time, cheong without covid will have 2nd time. It is only when shit happens that they change and make promises to themselves.

Different things carry different risk, but i guess some folks are carefree with less family responsibility so cant judge all the same way
Old 05-05-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Newbird9889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerRangerMu View Post
Yup, retested and all cleared already now. Previously got pain when piss, decided to go test as pain happen ~1week after poking accident. End up actually get combo lol
U really suay leh but recover le jiu hao
Just be careful going forward

I just got a text from my doc ... heng everything cleared
I tested for the common ones since doc say those uncommon de be dun think likely
Old 05-05-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1570 / Power: 6
kombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Studies have shown most ppl become desensitised to negative consequence if they avoided it once. Its like stealing once will lead to 2nd time, bbbj once will also lead to 2nd time, cheong without covid will have 2nd time. It is only when shit happens that they change and make promises to themselves.

Different things carry different risk, but i guess some folks are carefree with less family responsibility so cant judge all the same way
i agree with that. that's how i end up with this expensive habit of whoring.
Old 05-05-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 1
nobittergourd is a Helpful and Caring Samsternobittergourd is a Helpful and Caring Samsternobittergourd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Since other bro is willing to share, I thought I should share my own experience as well for all bros advantage. I recently tested +ve for both C&G, only completed antibiotics around mid-April. I'm not willing to share my list of FL, but I can say I only cheong 1/week, and for past 3months all is with impmm FL. For my case I suspect is either because of bbbj, or one time pussy rub buay tahan then poke. Suggest to either take a break (I am now) or to stick with caps
Hopefully you contacted the FLs and asked them to test too.
good to know you're ok now.
Old 05-05-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 1
nobittergourd is a Helpful and Caring Samsternobittergourd is a Helpful and Caring Samsternobittergourd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Actually my doc said brushing teeth and Listerine before kissing/BJ increase risk of transmission le
My doc said something similar about mouthwash.
He said studies that claim mouthwash helps with lower STD transmission risks are biased because funded by the companies that produce the mouthwash.
Old 05-05-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11927 / Power: 22
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Virus inside throat

Mouthwash can't clear completely
Old 05-05-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 5
fyeo1969 is one of the Best!fyeo1969 is one of the Best!fyeo1969 is one of the Best!fyeo1969 is one of the Best!

Due to COVID risk and recent outbreak in STDs, I've worked out an arrangement with a couple of girls...

Basically, we agreed to all do fortnightly check-ups and present the slip to each other when we arrange appointments. As I understand, they have the same arrangements with their other customers... I've known them for a while now so this is somewhat an arrangement based on trust, though they've shown me screen-grabs of other customers' STD results.

Obviously this has caused their asking to increase from $160 to $250... they've added some services in line with this price increase but I won't go into the details. Suffice to say, I enjoy this arrangement a lot more; one obvious benefit is that the girls are alot more relaxed, so they can also enjoy themselves whilst servicing me.

Sharing not so much to market their business model as opposed to something you can try with your regular girls.
Old 05-05-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since other bro is willing to share, I thought I should share my own experience as well for all bros advantage. I recently tested +ve for both C&G, only completed antibiotics around mid-April. I'm not willing to share my list of FL, but I can say I only cheong 1/week, and for past 3months all is with impmm FL. For my case I suspect is either because of bbbj, or one time pussy rub buay tahan then poke. Suggest to either take a break (I am now) or to stick with caps
Bareback pussy grinding might get uti too
Old 05-05-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4354 / Power: 14
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post

ppl can also take a break for 1 month. then 2 months.
slowly will be too lazy to even make appt for session even after reading juicy fr.
just coming n read n give comments. 🤭

min points to trade: 10.
Old 05-05-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2242 / Power: 7
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brushing teeth is a bad idea lol..

The possibility of bleeding gums will be always there..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I havenít up you yet.
Old 05-05-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 17
vertical_limit is one of the Best!vertical_limit is one of the Best!vertical_limit is one of the Best!vertical_limit is one of the Best!

https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=3837

2nd last photo gal really rtc. So most probably tis FL is using fake picture. For info.

Nevertheless, any bro tried do share your FR here be it gd or bad. Thanks!
Old 05-05-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=3837

2nd last photo gal really rtc. So most probably tis FL is using fake picture. For info.

Nevertheless, any bro tried do share your FR here be it gd or bad. Thanks!
must be infamous mw bait and switch
Old 05-05-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
laogao6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I donít encourage brushing too, whether rinsing is fine, itís up to you to manage your risk.

If scared then donít opt for bbbj. Donít make skin contact wirh genitals. Safe bonk. They should faster open G area. Lower the risk of transmission with frequent checks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1