The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 19-04-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud of
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
HI bros, been trying to read back all the older posts to understand what is all this so called trying to get into the database so I can book girls...this is what I understand, correct me if I am wrong:

1. All the girls in FL2 have some kind of number database circulating amongst themselves.

2. If your number that you are using to book does not appear in this database or if your number kena blacklisted, you are not likely to get any booking especially from those popular ones who don't have to risk getting new customers.

3. In order to get into this database, book a FL2 girl and then ask them to write a FR on your number so that in that database, you become a known person and can be vouched for as a genuine customer, is that right?

My questions are:

you mean all the FL2 girls use this database, meaning if you manage to book any girl here in FL2, they will understand if you ask them to help you write FR?

Also I suppose girls in FL3 would be operating within their own database so looking for a girl there will not help your case in getting a FL2 girl right.

Wah...sibei siong trying to understand the new normal in chionging after out for so long

Not all FL use the wechat database.
Lisa RTC told me she cannot access it.
think Jia Jia also not so much into it
you can refer to my fr on her.

some of them dun want to write fr may also be they dun want to lose their clients to other fl.

even if they use it, it is up to their judgement call to discern between the good and bad comments made by the FLs on a person. they also know it can be fake or genuine comments.

it just like a passport. having a positive comment does not guaranteed entry as there maybe other visa requirements.

supposedly if each day they can reach their own target by accepting their regular clients, they can dun really bother on the rest of the demand.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 19-04-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 5
Kopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
I know. It is just based on my experience with her and with my chemistry with her if got CIM I am quite confident I can get it lol

But unfortunately I can say she is very cautious.
Er... hate to burst your bubble but I think you need to avoid deluding yourself and steel yourself for the realities. From my very first visit already got.

You do know you're not the only one who has chemistry with her ya? Many others do too.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 19-04-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 2
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
how is your buddy getting along now
Quite a life changing thing for him, have to take some medication daily to suppress the virus and once awhile weird bumps will come out in his mouth area which has to abstain from sexual activities cuz these bumps if burst will spread the virus very easily.. so is like have to be careful especially
Old 19-04-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2242 / Power: 7
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Er... hate to burst your bubble but I think you need to avoid deluding yourself and steel yourself for the realities. From my very first visit already got.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I havenít up you yet.
Old 19-04-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 11
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Now I am getting more interested bbbj then cim liao or after fj going to cum liao pull out condom cim.

Either way I have to get myself tested anyway since I have been Fing around. Just bringing forward.

Always after test, if not scare is the "I am a newman" fuk around again
Old 19-04-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now I am getting more interested

Either way I have to get myself tested anyway since I have been Fing around. Just bringing forward.

Always after test, if not scare is the "I am a newman" fuk around again
Maybe you should wake up your fuking idea your weird flexing actually amounts to nothing at all?

Old 19-04-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

You know me bro... that to me is a mandatory requirement

How's your VIP-ing?
Old 19-04-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 1
Ronaldodecaprio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRonaldodecaprio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: FR on Zen Malay Milf D CUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
After much reviewing around, i decided to hook up with Zen.

Her pictures online and on WhatsApp are really off. Online is at least 25 years younger and heavily photoshopped. WhatsApp maybe about 15 years younger.

All other stats and services are accurate.

Don't get me wrong - not here to bust WL's rice bowl but i think some authenticity is important.

I made appt and met her eventually.

Location is conveninent and very private.

When i saw her, i was very surprised but remained my composure. These are tough times and i think if we can try and support WLs if its within (i) budget (ii) your personal appetite.

IMO, she looks like in her early 50s but underneath what she was wearing looked inviting - i bit the bullet and went for it.

She started with massage and then turned over for full service of BBBJ. Started with Cowgirl, saw her massive and firm tits, turned over for missionary and finished off in doggy.

she is quite heavy at the lower part of her body - pear shaped.

Generally a nice person and accommodating. Her advertised rates are $150 - if this was in GL, it would be cat 40 range. But then again, not GL and times are different.

So there you go - an honest review.
yes i agree with you.

Last edited by Ronaldodecaprio; 19-04-2021 at 10:17 PM.
Old 19-04-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Maybe you should wake up your fuking idea your weird flexing actually amounts to nothing at all?
I just say "quite" confident. If you annoyed with that one sentence I also bo bian.

I also know I am not the only one with chemistry.

I just dont really like scaring people when no conclusive result. I also going to go get myself tested if you read lol.

Come out play we all know the risk we have to take.
Old 19-04-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
I just say "quite" confident. If you annoyed with that one sentence I also bo bian.

I also know I am not the only one with chemistry.

I just dont really like scaring people when no conclusive result. I also going to go get myself tested if you read lol.

Come out play we all know the risk we have to take.
You must be kidding me..

I'm not in the least bit annoyed lol..

Just highly amused at your apparent superficiality in all of this..

Old 19-04-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
You know me bro... that to me is a mandatory requirement

How's your VIP-ing?
Lol..

Feeling sucky after finding out the news of that WL I'm anticipating so much for not coming here..

At least got that famous SYT possibly arriving in the near future to make up for it lor..

Old 19-04-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
You must be kidding me..

I'm not in the one least bit annoyed lol..

Just highly amused at your apparent superficiality in all of this..
Honestly, if it is true she provide CIM to some then I am quite interested hahaha.
Why wouldnt I if it's the type where u FJ liao going to shoot and can CIM. Or fuk too long liao cannot cum switch to hj situation where can CIM.
The fun is unlocking

The part where I said she is quite cautious based on my experience is also true anyway.

The fact I said I will be more scare if a ML provide CIM is real, especially when it is to all customers and the result is conclusive.
Old 19-04-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
MrHo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Momo comments I just ignore one. Every shit also raw see until dont want see, there are sabo here and there one. Even elephant can become fairy.

XTT quite cautious one I feel. Even if u too excited and xdd got a little wet leak out just a drop she will also spit out and wipe your xdd.

Even if you fuk for over 25 minutes and when u pull ur xdd out the condom wet and like going to come off, she will also take a new one and change it.

No point speculating. Update us when your result is out.
But xtt call her no answer even wechat

Her business so good??

Plus is her breast big ? I read like A cup is it true?

My friends number are OK in their data base haiz

Last edited by MrHo; 19-04-2021 at 09:53 PM.
Old 19-04-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol..

Feeling sucky after finding out the news of that WL I'm anticipating so much for not coming here..

At least got that famous SYT possibly arriving in the near future to make up for it lor..
I don't VIP so I have absolutely zero idea about who you're referring to ... wahahahaha
Old 19-04-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 18
nirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to beholdnirvana123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
Not all FL use the wechat database.
Lisa RTC told me she cannot access it.
think Jia Jia also not so much into it
you can refer to my fr on her.

some of them dun want to write fr may also be they dun want to lose their clients to other fl.

even if they use it, it is up to their judgement call to discern between the good and bad comments made by the FLs on a person. they also know it can be fake or genuine comments.

it just like a passport. having a positive comment does not guaranteed entry as there maybe other visa requirements.

supposedly if each day they can reach their own target by accepting their regular clients, they can dun really bother on the rest of the demand.
Thanks Bro, maybe I will find Jiajia.... seems ok in terms of looks to me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1