The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 31-03-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
Raul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

https://$$$$$12.com/girl.php?id=3947

Tried this gal Honey. Not bad. 95% same with photo. Except a bit meatier. Also not for big boobs lovers. Not a time watcher or handphone player. Put in effort to please. Good conversationer. Location is good for drivers. Had a good time with her.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 31-03-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 5
Kopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Looking for honest FR on these 2 girls (Ivy & Sophia from SgLonelyGuy)

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sophia-massage/

will up bros who can share their honest opinion, thanks in advance!
]

A couple more FRs from massage thread to help your decision. One thing I don't get, if FL then choose only bbbj/cim, suddenly cannot go nude and cannot touch. Wtf!! Seriously!!???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Stepped onto another landmine.... an FL disguised as ML

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sophia-massage/

On arrival a not so young milf greeted me in bra and T-back panty which showed her ample boobs and fleshy butt. Should be in her 40s but body and face was well maintained so no complaints there. Another surprise was she spoke english.... with an american accent. So we ended up conversing in english.

Showered alone and then lie down on bed for massage.... not great but passable so no complaints there. She then removed her bra and did B2B on my back. Asked to flip over..... and was offered to upgrade to full service. When I declined and told her I just want bbbj/cim..... it all went south after that.

Her attitude changed and she became mechanical going straight to the bbbj. Her body became offlimits.... no touching her boobs or butt. When I request her to remove panty for FN..... she refused saying massage no have FN..... only if I take the full package then will be FN. I reminded her that her ad put nude massage but she denied.... claiming it was the advertiser who put them up. Anyway it was fast & furious combination of using mouth & hand to get me off.

Showered on my own again and out of there @ 40 mins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallisan View Post
I had similar encounter with sophia some time back but did not bother to post until your MR reminded me of our session.
She did not offer me upgrade to full service but definitely she refused to go full nude. She claimed she has never removed panty for any customer. And also no touching of her boobs. I was like wtf.... only can see but no touch?
Her bbbj is excellent that I have to agree and she finished me off with a handjob. No cim. After that I was on my own while she tended to her phone. Showered and left @ 40 mins mark although to be fair to her she did ask me to rest there until time's up.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 31-03-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
thanks for sharing. always entertaining to read a fr who no ego attached. wah after session still got present somemore.

think may have up u before. 😁
Thanks alot bro. Glad that you enjoy reading my Fr. Hahaha Im shocked also when she said she give me her gstring as present lol.
Old 31-03-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

H2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Damn! what a solid fr bro!! haha the present she gave u, i also want a present too leh! hopefully if i visit her she also give me one. Sorry i cant up u alr cuz up u before! thx bro for the commando, was looking at her too as well, i thought gao mei is her roomie

In photos wise, does she look as close to the videos n photos?? and i see she provide a fuckton worth of services, can actually do all? like frenching etc.
Hahaha bro Im not sure she give everyone present leh coz she said Im young and is also her type lol. She ask me to be her bf also leh hahaha. As for Gao Mei I checked with XTT she said Gao Mei alr move out so Sha Sha is a new replacement. Look wise, she looks identical to the 2nd and 3rd pic which is more towards the MILF category. But maybe if she puts on her make up she might look closer to the video I guess. Lastly Im not really sure she does frenching or not as like what I said she was pretty tired due to the noise generated by the place beside XTT and her residential area which only bros that visited XTT before will know what I meant. So end up she told me she could not sleep well and was very tired the whole day lol. But I feel that shes not the type whos into foreplay or teasing kind maybe Im wrong as she might be tired but shes for sure more into pounding action kind of FL. But her boobs really solid bro, syt Jenny those kind of big boobs which I honestly dont know whether its real or not and honestly real or fake dont matter much to me also hahaha.😁😁😁
Old 31-03-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 18
bloggert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybloggert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
My FR on YiYi is below. This will give you a better idea on how YiYi actually looks like ... So far the operator of this shop didnít play punk with me. I gotten what I want. Unlike some fellas who mentioned negative stuff of this shop. 😎

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=810669
Is this at the infamous place along Z?
Old 31-03-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19054 / Power: 22
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
So you trying her out soon bro?
Nope, bro! I prefer to go for $150 and above for FJ ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-03-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19054 / Power: 22
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloggert View Post
Is this at the infamous place along Z?
Absolutely, a number of samsters said they have bad experience there. However, so far so good for me. 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-03-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Lightsaber3030 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4114

Tried Sha Sha.

Body: She is petite with big boobs but definitely enhanced. I feel that she is proud of it. Kept showing it off. Lol.

BBBJ: Must say that it is good but too short.

FJ: Nothing to shout about. Decent bonk. Can't say it is the best. There is kisses here and there but no frenching.

Overall: Decent bonk but no rtf for me.

My top 3.
1) Lily
2) Mei Ling
3) Yue Liang

Want to try XTT but no luck for me.she doesn't reply.
Old 31-03-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not really good in giving FR's

https://beautycastle.website/dou-dou-full-service/

her service is good, be it light bdsm and FJ

look like picture
boobs is handful
pussy no smell, she placed it near me but i no paint
light french

for 120, i think its worth it

rtf many times alr
Old 31-03-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Lightsaber3030 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4114

Tried Sha Sha.

Age&Face: Probably early to mid 30s. Definitely her in the picture.

Body: She is petite with big boobs but definitely enhanced. I feel that she is proud of it. Kept showing it off. Lol.

BBBJ: Must say that it is good but too short.

FJ: Nothing to shout about. Decent bonk. Can't say it is the best. There is kisses here and there but no frenching.

Overall: Decent bonk but no rtf for me.

My top 3.
1) Lily
2) Mei Ling
3) Yue Liang

Want to try XTT but no luck for me.she doesn't reply.
Old 31-03-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Moira55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this ? Bing bing

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3557
Old 31-03-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Newbird9889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
I think XTT you need to have chemistry with her leh. I tried her already she never french me and even try to siam when I initiated. End up only kissing but can see she wasn't into it. Very disappointed as she is really pretty and young

I am not a smoker btw, also no bad breath
During my first time wit her only got slight frenching.
Today went back to find her like completely different, a lot of kissing and frenching. Ask her about it she say cause first time abit shy then now more comfortable. Maybe same case for u too ?
Old 31-03-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbird9889 View Post
During my first time wit her only got slight frenching.
Today went back to find her like completely different, a lot of kissing and frenching. Ask her about it she say cause first time abit shy then now more comfortable. Maybe same case for u too ?
She wasnt shy though during our first session hahaha. She initiated frenching all the way Im just the receiver though 😁😁😁
Old 31-03-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Newbird9889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
She wasnt shy though during our first session hahaha. She initiated frenching all the way Im just the receiver though hahaha
Must be u too yandao liao
She cannot resist
Old 31-03-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbird9889 View Post
Must be u too yandao liao
She cannot resist
Honestly I think you must know how to talk with her I guess. If she feels comfortable with you she will be more willing to french you I presumed lol. Maybe looks also plays apart lah hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1