The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: FL Scam

Eh bro, never pay without seeing goods.
Old 02-03-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me too. Long ago encounter with a pinoy model picture. After reach the particular place. He order me to transfer half money first for booking. But I already aware so did not transfer so escaped. How come people still become fooled. How they believe the fucking people before meet directly.
Old 02-03-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
Encounter a wechat fl, pay money first to alipay card using axs machine, for FL.
Got scammed a small amount.
Feel like disputing with the bank to stop the transaction. Any buddies here know if dispute will get in trouble with the law?
mate similar scams were reported quite a few years back, bear in mind the one rule-only pay for what you see personally.

lesson learnt k.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
lesson learnt, always service before paying, i am a noob
because thought don't really know how this kind of industry operate. self explore
report police. do not let these boys with small penis hiding behind wechat cheat your money.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
FatalSeduction9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing bro. Up for awareness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroNeverDie View Post
i today got the worse experiences ln my life as i have to faced off with 5 people ! this fl is pure bloody scammer cheater !
https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_3410...e-in-tOwn.html

she got 2 ads with the number of 83749435, please be aware of this malay fl.

here is what happen, before confirming the slot, i asked if she do golden shower and spitting, she say yes and she even confirmed its 1 hour timeslot

so when i got the location from her for my slot at 5pm, she said she was cleaning her house etc and dragged till 550pm. she stay at chai chee road block 22 and level 7, beside lift as i couldnt see the unit no. she brought me up to her house,first thing is she collected payment which is the normal procedure, this is when all the nightmare came. she say she dont do golden shower due to hygiene and her mum is coming back home soon which the session only jus started??? a lot of lies from her and i told her that i wan back half of the refund as u dont do what u mentioned and agreed !

this is when her whole family came includes her young cousins etc who is smoking openly, they are underaged.the mum jus barked at me saying this is hdb ,i told her that you all are doing illegal vice activities here, then she jus shout here shout there till i cannot take it and left. she blocked me when i called her scammer.

so bros please be aware of this malays !!! scumbags seriously cheated my money.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
HealthCentre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

alamak bro! this one been around for a long time even police put up posters at axs and 7-11 but people still go for it. wechat encounter a lot even got malaysian girls, some even use voice to talk to you on wechat. those never see in person but ask you to buy and show code all scam.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 06-05-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Why are you resurrecting a 2019 thread?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1