The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
dragonjade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Making the Wife Fantasy Reality

Enjoying the story, please continue bro.
Old 17-01-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BigFreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and waiting for next update
Old 17-01-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Nice updates, look forward to more.
Old 17-01-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
DooLee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDooLee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support bro, really well written.
Old 18-01-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 4
Icetroll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support your story, please keep on cumming
Old 18-01-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mike222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolicedtea View Post
As Dean latched to Deb's right breast and squeezed her other breast, Deb reached down and lifted her dress, revealing her black thongs. She grabbed Dean's other hand and guided him to her crotch. Deb let out a long sigh as Dean's hand cupped her crotch.

Dean continue to suck on Deb's tits and grabbed her pussy over her thongs but didn't seem to know how to proceed further. A dark wet patch was forming on Deb's thongs - she must be dying for skin to skin contact. Knowing her, she must be desperate to spread herself open and be penetrated.

Deb knew she had to take it further.

She broke off from Dean and sat on the bed, legs opened and knees up. Her dress was down to her tummy and her breasts spilled out, her nipples erect. She pulled up her dress, reached between her legs, grabbed her thongs, and slowly pulled it to the side.

I was directly in front of her so I had the same view as Dean, although he was obviously much closer and had a better view.

As Deb pulled her thongs aside, she revealed a small black turf of neatly trimmed pubic hair. I could make out her pussy lips, where were wet and kinda stuck together by her juices. My wife's boobs were bare, her legs were spread, and her pussy was now in full direct view of Dean and me. It was a most erotic sight that made my cock rock hard. Deb stole a glance at me and knew I was turned on. That made her even more horny.

Deb and Dean made up a simple rule for this encounter - if Dean can make Deb cum with his hands and mouth, he can fuck her and he can fuck her raw. Of course, coming in her raw is permitted and what both of them wanted.

Dean has never fucked a woman raw. Now he has to earn his right for his first time...
great story
Old 04-04-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

Dean got down to his knees at the edge of the bed. Now he was staring directly at Deb's bare crotch.

He bent forward and gave Deb a gentle peck on her pussy. Deb let out a small whimper.

Encouraged, Dean kissed Deb's womanhood a few more times. Soon, his mouth was latched on her pussy, licking it and frenching it. Not only did he seem to be enjoying it, he was quite good at it. His girlfriend had trained him well.

Deb was taken aback at the boy's skill. She squirmed and moaned as he pleasured her orally. Her hand was still holding to her panties - she looked like a sex starved MILF who was seducing a young stud. I whipped out my phone to snap a couple of shots.

Dean reached down and pulled down Deb's panties, bringing it to his nose to sniff it before rubbing it on his own cock. That turned on Deb even more and she spread wide open, inviting him to continue his tongue work. He bent down to continue to eat her, at the same time wanking himself with Deb's panties. The boy sure knows how to live out his fantasy!

Deb didn't last too long. In a couple of minutes, her breaths got harder and more hurried and Dean knew he was about to hit jackpot. He latched on to her pussy and sucked at her clit. That sent Deb over the edge. She let out a small shriek and buckled her hip, her tits jiggling as her orgasm overcame her.

Dean leaned back, admiring the naked and spent MILF in front of him, pussy spread and wet with his saliva and her own juices.

"Can I...?"

Deb nodded, her face still flushed from her orgasm.

With that permission, Dean stood up at the edge of the bed. I could see his cock. It was throbbing, with a large, red bulbous head, and it was inches from Deb's pussy.

"I've never done this before..." Dean muttered softly.

"It's alright... put it in... fuck me... enjoy it..." Deb whispered.

Dean positioned his manhood between my wife's pussy lips and slowly pushed.

Both of them let out little sighs and moans as his raw cock entered her inch by inch.

"It's ok... it's ok... keep going... push it in... it feels...very good.... very good... mmmm..." Deb coaxed, as she enjoyed Dean's virgin cock.

Before anyone realised it, Dean's thick, 6 inch tool was completely buried in Deb's pussy.

"Hphmmmm.... mmmm... you're so big.... you filled me up so well.... I feel... I feel so good...." Deb moaned.

Dean began to fuck Deb with slow motions. Both of them let out loud moans, as Dean's thick cock stretched Deb's pussy.

As I watched from behind, I recalled my first time fucking my first girlfriend raw when I was 19. That feeling was unforgettable. Here I was, witnessing a young man having that same unforgettable moment with my wife.

Barely a minute later, Dean grimaced and stopped moving.

"What's wrong?" Deb asked.

"It's so tight... it's so tight... I will cum if I continue..."

"No... no.. don't hold... enjoy it... enjoy your first raw fuck fully... enjoy my body fully.... don't worry... just do it and enjoy it..." Deb whispered in her husky voice.

That did the trick.

Dean took a deep breath, and started to pump Deb with long, hard strokes. Deb let out loud moans as she got taken by the young stud. Her tits jiggled violently as he fucked her hard.

Suddenly Dean grabbed both of Deb's tits with his hands, thrust deep into her and held still, quickly followed by a few shudders. As he exploded into her, Deb looked straight into his face and basked in the glory of being his first raw fuck. Not only first raw fuck but also first cum in pussy!
Old 04-04-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Ameliaqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are all these true stories? Did you just made them up?
A husband satisfying his wife's fantasy! Good one!
Old 04-04-2021, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

T.Q v much TS for cumming back with another sexy update of yr notti wife Deb being fucked hard by a young NS boy Dean

wonder how any sexy wife like Deb would feel when a younger guy strips down her panties n sees her notti pussy for the 1st time ???...does she feel shy at least for that moment when her panties covering that forbidden part of her body r slipped down n removed by him n her hairy pussy seen by him ??

After having the advantage of seeing his dick in her car 1st a few days b4 now it's her turn to pull her panties aside herself to show him her own notti pussy for the 1st time n subsequently had it pulled down n removed by him

Btw can ask TS if Dean's cock was bushy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ???...

Last edited by Rickey; 04-04-2021 at 11:37 PM.
Old 04-04-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
ThisIsMelmetal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic update TS, please continue...
Old 04-04-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameliaqueen View Post
Are all these true stories? Did you just made them up?
A husband satisfying his wife's fantasy! Good one!
TS don't seem to chat with his fans in tis thread of his...so let me help him answer yr question for u ...yes, these r true stories sis but r not many..that is happening ard us...just that they r so little that most of us r not aware esp those in the general population who never come into SBF ...on his behalf, T.Q. for enjoying reading his wife's fantasy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-04-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
confourtious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a hardon reading the update, thinking of Deb's tits jiggling as she was being fucked hard by Sean!
Old 05-05-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blazengard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing hot story TS~

I wish my wife is open for such fantasies as well, and I could get her into gangbang or stranger gloryhole bang~ Hehe.

Will be camping here for sure as most of TS story are feeding into my personal fantasy as well.

Last edited by Blazengard; 18-05-2021 at 11:55 AM.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
aumion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazengard View Post
Amazing hot story TS~

I with my wife is open for such fantasies as well, and I could get her into gangbang or stranger gloryhole bang~ Hehe.

Will be camping here for sure as most of TS story are feeding into my personal fantasy as well.
Does she want to make it a reality too?
Old 08-05-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

Hihi,

Deb here. I've been a lurker here for the longest time, silently reading comments to this thread.

For me, one of the most exciting moments is when a man sees my pussy for the first time. It's always a big turn on for me because it's a mix of emotions - horniness in anticipation to be taken, embarrassment to expose my intimate bits and watching his excitement. My heart always skip a beat when my panties is pulled down, and my face would flush red when I open my legs for a man the first time. I got a fetish for fucking half dressed - so it's doubly exciting when I'm half dressed, like when I've got my skirt or dress on but panties pulled down, and bra pulled down. Roy and Dean were especially memorable because they were young and lusted over my body so hungrily.

I knew I get turned on by showing men my pussy years ago, when I was in Uni. I had this platonic guy friend who was a virgin and had never seen a nude girl before. One day, after some drinks, he asked if he could see my pussy. We went to my dorm room and locked the door. Then I lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties (the drinks helped!). My heart was pounding as he stared at my pussy, and I remembered my face burning with embarrassment and alcohol high when I sat on my bed and opened my legs for him to have a better look. We were good boy good girl then (I had a bf at that time too) and I pulled up my panties and shooed him out without any action after a one minute "show". After he left, I got horny and had to take things into my own hands..... if that incident happened later in life, I'd just let him do what he wanted with me.... I guess we were all innocent once....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q v much TS for cumming back with another sexy update of yr notti wife Deb being fucked hard by a young NS boy Dean

wonder how any sexy wife like Deb would feel when a younger guy strips down her panties n sees her notti pussy for the 1st time ???...does she feel shy at least for that moment when her panties covering that forbidden part of her body r slipped down n removed by him n her hairy pussy seen by him ??

After having the advantage of seeing his dick in her car 1st a few days b4 now it's her turn to pull her panties aside herself to show him her own notti pussy for the 1st time n subsequently had it pulled down n removed by him

Btw can ask TS if Dean's cock was bushy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ???...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1