The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-10-2013, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute
Does Juagen really work?

Hey Samsters, does JG really work for the family jewels and the dragon rod?

I mean the so called authentic ones is to massage and stroke the jewels and rod leading to improved blood circulation and thus performance. By right should not end up shooting.

But if your dick and balls are pulled, stoked, caressed and jacked till almost the point of no return and being denied, of course after that jack off/make love will shoot like AA gun, no?

After that do the supposed positive effects of JG still last beyond the say, first 3 shots after?

What's your opinion?
Old 15-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Does Juagen really work?

went JG with Yumi and Legend YF before

after effects is dick does become harder (maybe coz pipe was cleared). Thats about it. Periodically go unchoke your pipe bah
Old 15-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
airen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is YF still ard?
Old 15-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
queenman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqueenman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqueenman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqueenman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqueenman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good JG difficulty find, and lot of so called JG just charge $$ for HJ.

Remember last time there is DJK old lady who charge $40 for one Hour JG, no seems disappear lao, miss her services
Old 15-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

by right.. after JG.. 3hr no shooting.. that's what i was told
Old 15-10-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 14
york is a glorious beacon of lightyork is a glorious beacon of lightyork is a glorious beacon of lightyork is a glorious beacon of lightyork is a glorious beacon of lightyork is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
bro you know any authentic JG here ?
Old 15-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster

zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by york View Post
bro you know any authentic JG here ?
YF and her team lor.
Old 15-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
i was told not to shoot for a day.
Old 15-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

so it seems.. diff JG master got diff set of timing ah. hahahahaha....
Old 16-10-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18700 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Always good to have massage there once a while, same for your aching back!
Old 16-10-2013, 09:23 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Does Juagen really work?

It cums to a point that the sentence - a man's meat may be another man's poison, is so so true.

Whatever you call it, be it authentic or original, it is just a action to make your limp cock hard and those pressing of veins (acupuncture points) helps to regulate blood flow (just like a drain which had been clogged).

Nothing more nothing less, if you enjoys it, it is good. If you don't think it is helping, it is not good, that's about all there is isn't it?

Sum will say that it is fake, while others can testify that it really helps, to each his own larh.

Just like I P P T, not all with big biceps can do the chin-ups, and not all skinny fellas can run the 2.4 within 9mins 45 secs.

Cheers.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 16-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
Walex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Help you relax your lan jiao for a good fuck.
Old 16-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How often should you have it done? Just experienced real thing last night and wondered when should have next sessions Any hints welcome.
Old 16-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanig View Post
How often should you have it done? Just experienced real thing last night and wondered when should have next sessions Any hints welcome.
How did it go? i have never done one before too. Could you be a little specific on before and after your juagen as to how sore etc
Old 16-10-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10674 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Like go gym pump iron like that........dun believe.... Go and pump your muscle in the gym.... U will feel your biceps, triceps, six pac..... damn solid after gym rite? Effect is the same by pumping your penis... Tell u not to relieve within the next few hours so that they can claim they r doing authentic JG....!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread