The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
*KNOCK YOUR HEAD* You how can camp alone! You didn't see all the brothers here camping with you.....

hahaha. We got kaki to wait together la. At least you got your wife....
Why not ??...haha....Ouchhh..don't knock my head lah just for this mr chairmeh...pain u know...haha

Oopss...my bad..my sincerest apologies for leaving out all my dear lovely bros n sis campers here who r interested in TS' notti story...tot they hv already chope their own seats already mah, no need to wait for me...of cos my dearest wifey will be with me lah, that goes without saying, love her so much, can't do without her...maybe was just feeling sad n lonely at the time of writing lor...ok, jokes aside, let's not talk abt me, i m not impt...it's better we focus on waiting for TS to post the next part of his notti story for us to enjoy reading ...

TS where r you ???.....faster leh...can't wait to know wat yr neighbour T & R will do to yr notti wife "K" next n how she will react

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 08-05-2021 at 08:04 AM.
Old 07-05-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
javocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice la, waiting for more updates too!
Old 07-05-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Why not ??...haha....Ouchhh..don't knock my head lah just for this mr chairmeh...pain u know...haha

Oopss...my bad..my sincerest apologies for leaving out all my dear lovely bros n sis campers here who r interested in TS' notti story...tot they hv already chope their own seats already mah, no need to wait for me...of cos my dearest wifey with be with me lah, that goes without saying, love her so much, can't do without her...maybe was just feeling sad n lonely at the time of writing lor...ok, jokes aside, let's not talk abt me, i m not impt...it's better we focus on waiting for TS to post the next part of his notti story for us to enjoy reading ...

TS where r you ???.....faster leh...can't wait to know wat yr neighbour T & R will do to yr notti wife "K" next n how she will react
TS may be busy dealing with his real life. COVID not an easy period. We just be a bit more patient la. So we sit around, talk cock, pass the popcorn and beer around while we wait la.

Make our own stupid jokes to make each other laugh while waiting.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Hi all bros,
It seems that TS is not going to update his story...
Old 08-05-2021, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
TS may be busy dealing with his real life. COVID not an easy period. We just be a bit more patient la. So we sit around, talk cock, pass the popcorn and beer around while we wait la.

Make our own stupid jokes to make each other laugh while waiting.
Yes I guess we all feel it hits us in different ways n TS is also busy .... we can still wait updates hopefully.... just running wild ideas Wht notti wife K will do ....

Maybe we - readers can guess a few ways it may escalate too ? Notti stuff I meant ....
Old 08-05-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Hi all bros,
It seems that TS is not going to update his story...
So shocked n heart-breaking to hear tis piece of sad news so early in the morning from our dearest babe Cecelialee out of a sudden ..."cries"...not sure wat happened or where or how we hv offended TS...if so we like to extend our sincerest apologies to him n ask for his forgiveness...hope to hear from him personally n hope he will continue with tis interesting n sensual story of his

Last edited by Rickey; 08-05-2021 at 08:07 AM.
Old 08-05-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
"cries"...not sure wat happened or where or how we hv offended TS...if so we like to extend our sincerest apologies to him n ask for his forgiveness...
In here many hidden relationships... as we see that bro Espada has been banned (look at his pink nick now), probably that's what the offense.
Old 08-05-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Sepulchura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cuckold sessions are always tantalizing
Old 08-05-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Quote:
So shocked n heart-breaking to hear tis piece of sad news so early in the morning from our dearest babe Cecelialee out of a sudden ..."cries"...not sure wat happened or where or how we hv offended TS...if so we like to extend our sincerest apologies to him n ask for his forgiveness...hope to hear from him personally n hope he will continue with tis interesting n sensual story of his

No la all good here just more busy this week. I should be able to update part 3 by tonight

sis Cecelia just worried I abandon thread liao hehe
Old 08-05-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kepala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to see part 3 tonight, keep it up.
Old 08-05-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
RamosKiapArm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
No la all good here just more busy this week. I should be able to update part 3 by tonight

Thanks bro. Will be tuning in tonight
Old 08-05-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:

glad to know all is well ! ...n to see TS back to say he will roll out Part 3 of his sexy n sensual story of his notti wife "K" for us to read n enjoy ..yes, TS we r all worried u will abandon us n yr thread

Last edited by Rickey; 08-05-2021 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-05-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepala View Post
Hope to see part 3 tonight, keep it up.
The last time he said maybe tonight, it took around a week.... My balls became so blue waiting.
Old 08-05-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Asta5X bro,
Glad to hear that, will stay tune.
Old 08-05-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Asta5X bro,
If I'm K, I will definitely call out to T: oh. mmhh fuck me..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1