The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

if looks and figure impt for you then i think better not to try rose la....
Old 06-05-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Dun think she's SYT rite?

So is she MILF or GILF?
I have visited her once for waxing at Balestier. 100 bucks inclusive of the post waxing rub and tug. But I sure as fuck would not top up any cash to undress her...unless you are into the bbw kinda thing.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Dun think she's SYT rite?

So is she MILF or GILF?
She is definitely not SYT. Late 30’s at least. mIlf not gilf. Was probably hot when young, but she isn’t young anymore.
Old 06-05-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
TheOnly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YamahaRider View Post
Is this the real rose? Or fake?
Old 06-05-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
I have visited her once for waxing at Balestier. 100 bucks inclusive of the post waxing rub and tug. But I sure as fuck would not top up any cash to undress her...unless you are into the bbw kinda thing.
Tbh, I find her service for waxing and aftercare so so only. In terms of look and body, yeah agreed that she is not young or has a great body, boobs not big, fat tummy. Wont return for me.
Old 06-05-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 6
Lastfb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLastfb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnly View Post
Is this the real rose? Or fake?
Thats picture is like 20yrs ago. In no way look alike. I went to her once like 4yrs ago. I would say big size and old. Quite sure she is in the late 40.
Old 06-05-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 0
GoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastfb View Post
Thats picture is like 20yrs ago. In no way look alike. I went to her once like 4yrs ago. I would say big size and old. Quite sure she is in the late 40.
40 plus liao.
Old 07-05-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Can any kind bro share with me FF experience in BMC??

I tried M before, wish to try other.

Thanks
Old 07-05-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all
Got a contact from one of the bros for rose..

Would skip her as looks are impt to me. There seems to be other therapist in the shop? Anyone tried the others, saw one syt but not dressed in uniform, might not be a employee?
Old 07-05-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
kukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingme View Post
Got a contact from one of the bros for rose..

Would skip her as looks are impt to me. There seems to be other therapist in the shop? Anyone tried the others, saw one syt but not dressed in uniform, might not be a employee?
Agree, abit different from the photo, there seem to be another viet operating below. Anybody recommendations?
Old 07-05-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster (B)

GoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to behold

https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_4715...33-unisex.html

Rose
Old 07-05-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster (B)

https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_4732...e-massage.html

Rose's colleague
Old 08-05-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Haha! Interesting. This is the Rose I am talking about. The other one is not called rose. Never met her before. I guess maybe change name?
Old 08-05-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Haha! Interesting. This is the Rose I am talking about. The other one is not called rose. Never met her before. I guess maybe change name?
This one isn’t rose it’s Gie. She is younger than rose (daughter of her friend apparently) but more expensive 150. Way too much for my blood.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
This one isn’t rose it’s Gie. She is younger than rose (daughter of her friend apparently) but more expensive 150. Way too much for my blood.
This type of face and figure max I will give 100 including massage, chut chut and fingering
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread