The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 05-05-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
iPangPwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
Yeah it’s closed for 3 weeks. But quite honestly zg everywhere also have, just have to open your eyes. Especially in town area where girls dress so liberally
Yes, some of those OL dressing already damn hot, their gym wear should be even hotter
Old 05-05-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
Yeah it’s closed for 3 weeks. But quite honestly zg everywhere also have, just have to open your eyes. Especially in town area where girls dress so liberally
true hehe. esp since the in thing is crop tops and high slit/short skirts/loose shorts
Old 05-05-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatu View Post
Did your little bro greet her good morning? haha
Haha, yes and no. Not a full salute.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 4
adder9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadder9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yesterday on ccl. gal in black sports bra and D cup tits. nice cleavage when she bend down but too crowded to go closer beo
Old 06-05-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!

There's this popular influencer who always appaears in tight dresses and yoga pants but show no pantyline. I see her quite frequently and saw her upskirt a few times. Turns out she likes to go commando most of the time. Super Kinky

Remember there was an event where she was sitting across me and was quite tipsy already, so her legs opened a bit and I could see up her skirt. Was wondering why cannot spot any panties colour, and why got one line down the middle. Took me a while to realise 😳

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgfreak View Post
I always wonder if there are any juicy stories among these influencers.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
javocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
There's this popular influencer who always appaears in tight dresses and yoga pants but show no pantyline. I see her quite frequently and saw her upskirt a few times. Turns out she likes to go commando most of the time. Super Kinky

Remember there was an event where she was sitting across me and was quite tipsy already, so her legs opened a bit and I could see up her skirt. Was wondering why cannot spot any panties colour, and why got one line down the middle. Took me a while to realise ��
This type of chance hard to come by, you damn lucky bro
Old 06-05-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!

Hahaha yeah. Another time was at this place with a mini grandstand like layout. Our belongings were all at the top flight and we were sitting on the floor at thr bottom.

At one point she went up and bent down to find something in her bag. Got a full sight of her bare ass and clean and pake asshole, and fully clean shaven lips in between. Enjoyed the view for like almost 10 seconds! Think the others saw too but everyone just decided to act blur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javocet View Post
This type of chance hard to come by, you damn lucky bro
Old 06-05-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
bellkite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha yeah. Another time was at this place with a mini grandstand like layout. Our belongings were all at the top flight and we were sitting on the floor at thr bottom.

At one point she went up and bent down to find something in her bag. Got a full sight of her bare ass and clean and pake asshole, and fully clean shaven lips in between. Enjoyed the view for like almost 10 seconds! Think the others saw too but everyone just decided to act blur.
From the way you describe, I think she is an exhibitionist, enjoy showing in public
Old 06-05-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

some bro said abt the sengkang gym, morning there is one busty milf, shd be prc.

her breast and butt are there for u to see. i always stare into her body like eyes raping her, she dont mind. sometimes she even ask me are u waiting to the machine? but the face avg nia

body is sure hot, got a few more OL in the evenings. gonna miss them for 3 weeks

the part time trainer got 2 syt, one with dye copper hair her voice quite teh also

amk gym got nothing to see, all guai lan ah pek. or middle age uncle

best gym for OL are town area commercial gym, did saw some naughty girls pressing around their group of female friends breast n butt

Last edited by Laopizhui; 06-05-2021 at 09:51 AM. Reason: not ml but ol
Old 06-05-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 06-05-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Felixsk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Remember there was an event where she was sitting across me and was quite tipsy already, so her legs opened a bit and I could see up her skirt. Was wondering why cannot spot any panties colour, and why got one line down the middle. Took me a while to realise 😳
The line is strip of hair or her slit?
Old 06-05-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

Old 07-05-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
some bro said abt the sengkang gym, morning there is one busty milf, shd be prc.

her breast and butt are there for u to see. i always stare into her body like eyes raping her, she dont mind. sometimes she even ask me are u waiting to the machine? but the face avg nia

body is sure hot, got a few more OL in the evenings. gonna miss them for 3 weeks

the part time trainer got 2 syt, one with dye copper hair her voice quite teh also

amk gym got nothing to see, all guai lan ah pek. or middle age uncle

best gym for OL are town area commercial gym, did saw some naughty girls pressing around their group of female friends breast n butt
Oh you better cherish today before all gym closed due to COVID.
Old 07-05-2021, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

Old 07-05-2021, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
soufolk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoufolk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote: