The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Enjoying this nice story, please keep coming TS
Old 03-05-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
katue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story, shall wait here for more exciting updates.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Waiting for TS next update.. but he has already upped Ann, Amanda and Alicia.
Need more suspense to keep story interesting. Maybe tarma ...
Yes the more the merrier, cheers!
Old 04-05-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes the more the merrier, cheers!
Still have the bro.. can do uniform fetish coz officer

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 05-05-2021, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
ManureDivers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, do continue TS
Old 05-05-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Throwawaynick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, read this in a day from start to end! Waiting for more
Old 05-05-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
aumion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates to this awesome story
Old 06-05-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by katue View Post
Fantastic story, shall wait here for more exciting updates.
Hi all,

Thanks for the continuous support.

I am actually going to skip all the way to the present day now.

Everything so far was pre-COVID.

Stay tuned.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
neotix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Hi all,

Stay tuned.
welcome back bro, missed you
Old 06-05-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
Bery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking forward to the FFH stories bro!
Old 06-05-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
bellkite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, support!
Old 07-05-2021, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Hi all,

Stay tuned.
Yes please continue, cheer!
Old 07-05-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes pls quick cont bro shrouded. Have been looking forward to it
Old 07-05-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

So I obviously didn't carry on as a Grab driver. I guess my mental strength wasn't good enough. Or my other activities were proving to be too physically exhausting.

I never fucked Amanda since that incident. Servicing Ann and occasionally Alicia was bad enough. Ann seemed to have a schedule for me.

We had sex on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Alicia occasionally used me on the days I wasn't fucking her mom.

The difference between them was that with Ann, she insisted I cum. If she didn't see anything in the condom, I could not stop. Alicia on the other hand, just used me. Honestly I was fine with that arrangement.

But back to the actual story.

I gave up the car once the three months were up. Unsurprisingly, Ann got a car for me in case I needed one. Surprisingly, it was a two-seater, and it was manual. I didn't even know why she got it for me, but it seemed to be a car that nobody wanted at the dealership.

1.8 litres naturally-aspirated Japanese engine. A manual roof, and a driving position similar to the Z4. I was suddenly the "owner" of a Toyota MR-S.

I wasn't really into cars so I didn't really understand the allure of the car, but for it to have been sitting in a dealership for so long, there was probably something wrong with it. Maybe it was because it was white. But a car is a car. I guess I would get used to the lack of space.

In any case, I was jobless and not really desperate in looking for a job. I submitted tons of applications though, especially to MINDEF as a DXO, but an irrelevant and outdated Diploma really doesn't do anything to help. I did, however, sign up for a Diploma at PSB, of all things, in Human Resource Management. Probably wasn't the smartest choice, but I didn't really see anything else that I was interested in. Of course, it was sponsored by Ann. I probably could have gone for a Degree program, but after being out of school for so long, I wasn't confident I could handle it.

Barely 3 months after I started my part-time studies, Circuit Breaker happened. Everyone was affected. Sort of. The used car industry was quite badly hit in a sense, and Ann had a couple of salespeople leaving to find more stable employment. Of course I helped out a little as I wasn't working anyway.

Fast forward to the end of the year, things started looking better. I was still helping out at the dealership, but it was time to look for a real job. Especially since I more or less had a Diploma that was somewhat more recent and hopefully relevant.

As usual, I was rejected by MINDEF.

Most of the larger corporations and government sector weren't really keen in a mid-30s ex-Regular whose only experience was Private Hire Driving and used car sales.

By some stroke of luck, I managed to land interviews with a couple of SMEs and eventually was called back for a second interview by one of them.

The role was for an Admin/Operations executive, the pay was decent I guess, for a Diploma holder. Not that I actually needed the money. But I needed something to get me out of the house and get some actual working experience.

I only had one issue with the job. It was a female-centric environment. Out of the 15 or so staff in the office. There were only 2 guys, and one of them was me. The other guy was doing accounts so our paths rarely crossed.

Being in two departments meant I had 2 line managers and I had to report to both of them daily.

My HR manager is in her mid-20s, a graduate from UOL. Pretty young to be a HR manager in my opinion, but it wasn't hard to guess why, other than the fact that the company was small, and each department had at most 2 executives and 1 executive assistant. She had a sweet face with dimples that showed whenever she smiled, long hair, usually in a pony-tail, wore black-rimmed glasses, and rarely in any make-up at all. She was slim to the extent of close to being anorexic. But the one thing that stood out, and she chose to flaunt it, was her chest. A large C-cup by my estimates, it looked very out of place on her slim frame. She was very friendly with all the staff, as what most people in HR were I guess.

My Ops manager is in her mid-30s. Not much of a looker in both the face and body department, probably due to the stress of being in Operations. But she had a bad habit whenever she had to meet vendors or clients. She would always wear short and tight skirts to show off her tanned legs, and her top was either low cut, or loose and she would bend over to show her cleavage, of which honestly, was not impressive at all. Every other day, she was dressed in jeans and t-shirts. But she got the job done.

Job-wise, I was handling processing of work passes, overtime claims and other office administrative tasks like ordering of supplies, as well as monitoring of vendor requirements and follow-up. Pretty easy job actually. But once paperwork started piling up, I could feel the stress reappearing. I didn't really take smoke breaks during work but I soon found myself heading for the "yellow box" more and more often.

I more or less knew who smoked and who didn't, and tried to make friendly conversation with them but it never really went past work stuff.

I did grow pretty close to a marketing executive though. She was early 30s, used to be a housewife but her husband took an overseas posting and then got stuck due to Covid. Or perhaps he chose not to come back.

Whatever the reason was, I found myself smoking with her pretty often, going for lunch together and even dropped her home after work a couple of times.
Old 07-05-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
javocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1