The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
[sammyboyimage
All in the hands of God
Old 02-05-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Sharing a whatsapp, forwarded by a friend.....

On 27/4 @ 9.15pm I was at Spa 9.
My masseuse was vietbu Joy. Afaik the Malaysian girls working that day was Hannah, Jocelyn & Cynthia. Nicole oredi left as she has finished her shift. I chose Joy because she was my regular there. Massage inside the Spa was normal and no special done because I had arranged with Joy to go for supper as I was her last customer. We had supper at Holland V then adjourn to a hotel where we stayed until @ 1am and left.

On 29/4 @ 11am I started receiving messages on my phone followed my calls. I did not response as I was with a client then.
After my client left @ 11.30am, I saw I had 7 missed calls and finally called back. It was MOH and the guy on the other end ask me to confirm whether I had been to Spa 9 on 27/4. I was told to stay put and they will send transport to pick me up for testing. About an hour later a mini-bus arrived to pick me up at our office building. On it was another 3 guys. We all sat separately far from each other. The mini-bus proceeded to pick up another guy from another nearby building and sent all 5 of us to NCID.

At NCID, I was tested and then briefed that I will have to be quarantined even though the result came out negative. From then on I felt like a prisoner as I was not allowed to go anywhere. I had to contact a family member to pack some belongings for a 14 day quarantine. After waiting for hours, finally I was transported to my quarantine hotel @ 7pm. And it was the nearby Hotel Royal on Newton road. I was given a room on the 12th floor. A small single room with just a bed, tv, mini-fridge & side table. Quite cramp with hardly any free space to move about. And cannot even go outside my room to the corridor. I was told my quarantine will end on 11/5.

Sibeh siao now..... how to explain to family and colleagues when I'm out from quarantine? I pray that I do not get a positive result during my quarantine period. Yes I was swab tested again this morning and I have another 2 more tests before my quarantine ends.

I keep in contact with Joy and was told all the staff of Spa 9 are also in quarantine but separated in different facilities
It's not a joke.... real life incident.
Just helping to share..... spa lovers please take precaution.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

laughter bumps...
Old 03-05-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
bellkite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha nice one!
Old 04-05-2021, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Pls share more jokes.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1695 / Power: 0
BJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant future

Quote:

Thanks for sharing
Old 05-05-2021, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Hope to read more nice jokes.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody racist but those days people had thick skin and no snowflake ..

But now ...

Still I say, good one.

👍👍👍😂😂😂

Quote:
[
Old 05-05-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster (B)

BJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant future

Good morning
Old 05-05-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-05-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

According to Melinda Gates, Bill just didn't Excel at his marriage. Apparently his tool in bed was Microsoft, he had no Power Points, and he always had to have the last Word....😓😓🤪🤪🤣🤣

On top of this…

Why did Melinda divorce Bill?
"Word is that she wasn't happy with his workaholic habit of being in Office365 and having a poor Outlook. Despite how much he would Excel, she just felt like she didn't have Access to him. He also lost the only PowerPoint he had. Finally, it was not only Micro, it was Soft as well."

Old 06-05-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

A man was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up behind him and whacked him on the head with a magazine.
'What was that for?' he asked.
'That was for the piece of paper in your trouser pocket with the name Laura Lou written on it,' she replied.
'Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura Lou was the name of one of the horses I bet on, I bought you those flowers with the winnings, ' he explained.
'Oh darling, I'm sorry,' she said. 'I should have known there was a good explanation.'
Three days later he was watching TV when she walked up and hit him in the head again, this time with a frying pan, which knocked him out cold.
When he came to, he asked, 'What was that for?'
'Your horse phoned'

Hahaha!! 😂 😂 😂

★¨`*•♫.•Pass it on!! Give someone else a reason to smile. ♫ ..•* ★

Old 07-05-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

Good afternoon. TGIF
Old 08-05-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Joke Of The Day

Only for Malaysians & Singaporeans who are world champions in the English language !!!

Ah Huat and an Englishman were asked to make a sentence using 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10.

The Englishman tried very hard but could not do it.
Then the Englishman turned to Ah Huat and very confidently said, "If I cannot do this, I am very sure that this would be way beyond your ability."

Ah Huat thought for a while and this was what he came up with............

1 day I went 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. The couple in the house saw me. So, I panic and 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me. I ran until I fell 6 and threw up. So, I ran into a 7-eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and tried to stab at him. 10 God he ran away.

10, I put the 9 back and paid for the 8 and left 7-eleven. Next day I called my boss and told him I was 6. He said 5 , tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asked me to go and climb a 3 and jump down! I don't understand. I am so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1.

The Englishman fainted!

( Even an Englishman can't construct sentences using numerics. This ability is exclusive only to Malaysians and Singaporeans! )

Don't laugh alone , pass on!

Old 08-05-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Joke Of The Day

Only for Malaysians & Singaporeans who are world champions in the English language !!!

Ah Huat and an Englishman were asked to make a sentence using 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10.

The Englishman tried very hard but could not do it.
Then the Englishman turned to Ah Huat and very confidently said, "If I cannot do this, I am very sure that this would be way beyond your ability."

Ah Huat thought for a while and this was what he came up with............

1 day I went 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. The couple in the house saw me. So, I panic and 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me. I ran until I fell 6 and threw up. So, I ran into a 7-eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and tried to stab at him. 10 God he ran away.

10, I put the 9 back and paid for the 8 and left 7-eleven. Next day I called my boss and told him I was 6. He said 5 , tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asked me to go and climb a 3 and jump down! I don't understand. I am so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1.

The Englishman fainted!

( Even an Englishman can't construct sentences using numerics. This ability is exclusive only to Malaysians and Singaporeans! )

Don't laugh alone , pass on!
hahahahhaha
good laugh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1