The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2021, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
AhLeeBraBra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

Great share, shall wait here for more juicy updates.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
AmpsEnergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Supporting nice story, please keep going TS
Old 05-05-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to such wonderful cca.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blazengard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dang~ amazing story, looking forward for more.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
RamosKiapArm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and hope continue
Old 11-05-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

The next morning, I told E I cannot send and fetch her because of work. But I have plans to slowly make T into a wild cat who start everything from a dead fish.

I made some toast for breakfast when T is showering.

T came out from the shower, already changed to her ITE uniform.

H: Hey T, breakfast is ready
T: Thanks H. Only one plate? Where is yours?
H: I have coffee and I don't eat breakfast except it is abalone
T: Wah rich ah! Breakfast eat abalone!
H: Yah, very juicy and tempting one
T: Juicy? Abalone so chewy
Is she so slow?
H: But not this one *points at her*
T pause before replying... Walao eh! You ah!
H: I know you also want hotdog for breakfast loh :P

T did not reply and playfully smacked my chest.

When T stand up, I hugged her from behind and started touching her and kissing her ears and neck. T got turned on and moaned. I can feel her pussy getting wet when I put my fingers in. I got T to lie on the couch, and face planted myself under her skirt.

I painted T until I know she was about to cum, then stop.

H: T, you will be late for school soon. Wear back your panty, we continue later during your CCA.
T: F you lah! Make people so wet then stop.
H: Yes yes, you will F me later :P

I drove her to school. Along the way, I can see her feel uncomfortable and keep adjusting her panty.

H: Still wet is it?
T: You lah! Make me wet but no hotdog
H: Your pussy can have the hotdog after school, but your mouth can have it now
T: Don't want, wait other people see
H: Oh...
T: Later I show you where to park
H: In school?
T: Yes trust me
H: Hor! Someone naughty ah, do in school before!
T: My ex lah!

So we drove to her school and found a quiet lot. I unzipped my pants and T started working on it. I cannot face fuck her in the car because it is a squeeze. So I let T do her work until I was cumming. I press her head down and cummed.

T: Uhhh hukk.. T gagged
T: Wah a lot sia
H: You asked for hotdog mah, so I gave you hotdog with mayo. Better drink some water ah, wait your friend smell you like you smell E

We parted ways and I went to work. I told my manager I need to take urgent half day. Actually, it is to fetch T for her CCA
Old 12-05-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the update TS...........
Old 13-05-2021, 05:37 AM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Need to do cca liao.

Old 07-06-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Just short update this time. Busy with work, and must juggle with 3 ladies. Not easy. How bros here do it?

So I ended work and fetch T from school. T crave for Thai food, so we eat at a Thai restaurant before driving home.

The journey home was normal, just talk a bit about her school life.

When T entered my house, we started her CCA immediately. We hugged and frenched like long lost lover. I let her straight to the room and the bed. We ate each other for dessert before pumping her doggy and cumming on her back.

As we lay on the bed... I suddenly have an idea to take T for staycation. But how to do it without E? Maybe I think about it later.

H: T, weather damn hot sia! Took my phone and browse for hotels
T: Browsing for hotel? You going staycation ah?
H: Looking for it loh.. see any good deals for hotel with pool and tub or not
T: OMG! Bring me please! I like to soak in tub too!

Just what I wanted to hear

H: Ok ah, but we need to think of something to tell E. If we both disappear same time, she sure suspect something
H: What you think of this hotel? Downtown, roof pool got tub and not so expensive
T: Looks good!
H: Let's book then

After booking, we took a shower together. Well, end up another round of sex in the shower before sending her home.

Training dead fish is not easy, but other than V, T is the only other girl I cream pie. But story of how I cream pie T is for another time
Old 07-06-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Gordaneka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS, more please
Old 07-06-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post

Training dead fish is not easy, but other than V, T is the only other girl I cream pie. But story of how I cream pie T is for another time
OH creampie is my favourite, cheers!
Old 07-06-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Qiajing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
OH creampie is my favourite, cheers!
Who doesn't like creampie
Old 10-06-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post

Training T for threesome? Hehe.

Old 11-06-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
oneisit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story here. Strong support!
Old 24-06-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

It's Friday, I buy some snacks and a bottle of champagne from NTUC. I fetch T after her school and went to a hotel in town for our weekend staycation. Before this, T was worried she cannot swim because she was having her period. But it stopped just in time for the staycation.

Now, we are more daring to hold hands and PDA. E and I don't because we don't want to be spotted by her friends and sure not V. But I never forget or neglect E when having fun with T. I continue story with T before talking about E again.

The hotel we stay have roof top pool and surprisingly not crowded. T was wearing her bikini. T can swim but not so good and she wanted to practice. I take this chance to teach her. You know, swim coach often have their hands under the belly to guide. I did that. Of course more touchy to keep T floating

Nothing much in the pool, just some cuddle, groin brushes and kisses..... of course having hard on. I squeezed her butt and pushed so her pussy is right on my hard on and can feel it. Luckily it was not crowded and I can wear bathrobe to cover my hard on.

Back in the room we fill the tub and throw bath bomb. T entered the tub first while I poured some champagne. I entered the tub, telling T to stand up first. As I leaned on the tub, I told T to lean on me. We cuddled, toast and drink our champagne in the tub. Our glasses are empty, so I put it away. T flipped. Now her front is leaning on my front. Our eyes locked, and slowly our lips touches and frenched. Grinded T also as we frenched and I can feel T's breathing is heavier and moans.

I stop the kiss and look at T in her eyes.

H: T, you are so beautiful
T: Wah so random! Never hear you say before leh!
H: Because usually it's my dick and your pussy saying to each other mah *sudden jerk of my groin, pushing against her bikini bottom* :P
T: OMG what the.. ah! was that?
H: What you saying? *grinds my groin on her again*
T: Ahh...
H: I moved in to her ears and whispered... "horny ah" and licked her ear as I grind her again
T: Mmmph! You ah..

I know T is already dripping wet if we are not in the tub. Too bad got soap, cannot eat her. But I slowly run my finger and enter her pussy, giving her fingering and frenched her again.

T still do not make her move until you tell her. So I placed T's hand on my hard on. Only then she slowly stroke it.

I removed T's bottom and my swim trunk. My dick is now rubbing outside T's pussy. Her face is red, must be from alcohol and must be turned on too. We got out from the tub, quickly rinse the soap and dry up and moved to the bed. We went 69 and eat each other out until I cummed. T swallowed all.

I kiss T again and made my way down to her breasts, sucking and playing with her nipples. Then I rubbed and finger her pussy. T is turned on again and moaned.

I position myself missionary with T. With 1 thrust, I enter T's flooded pussy. T was moaning away as I pump her.

H: T, your period end yesterday right?
T: Ya-ah..
H: Good timing lo
T: Ya lah, if not today cannot swim liao
Surprise me, T don't know what I am talking about. But I will surprise her later
H: Oh...
I can feel T's body arched and her pussy squeeze hard on my dick. T have cummed. From missionary, we change to doggy, then standing doggy by the window. Hope nobody see us, but kinky! Then back to bed in missionary.

H: T... I let you try something new
T: Wha-ahhhh ahh.. att.?
H: You period end yesterday, safe time now to shoot inside later
T: OI!! Crazy ahhh?
H: Serious
T: Ahh... you..ar..
H: Want me to stop instead ah?
T: No.. but, ahhh....

I can feel T is cumming soon. Her pussy is gripping tighter. T keep moaning and cannot speak properly. I speed up my thrusts...

H: I'm cumming T.... I pull out ah
T: Ye.... ughhhh no!

At this time, T cummed again and her reflex gripped my dick tightly. Her legs also collapsed and clamped me in.

H: Ahhh!! Yes! Good one T! Oh yes!
T: *Panting* catching her breath..
T: OMG what the hell... that was.. so good! So nice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1