The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Talking The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

I started noticing Maggi during the Circuit Breaker period. She was always posting questions in the Group Chat - How to do this? How to do that?

"Your husband not at home meh? Ask your husband lah!" I finally teased.

No reply.

I waited.

Then some other neighbor posted some grievances and the cycle of 'questions and answers' started pouring in. Yet Maggi didn't reply to my message. Neither did she post any other message after that.

Sensing that I might have struck a nerve, I quickly deleted the message and joined in the banter, pretending nothing had happened.

Privately, I messaged her, "Hey! I'm sorry. My statement was really insensitive."

Still no reply.

I clicked on her profile pic and enlarged it. It was a photograph of her with her son. Maggi looked like a young mother, probably in her twenties. I wonder how come I never noticed such a MILF staying in the same neighborhood as me?

I felt stupid staring at the phone, just waiting for words to appear.

But as I was about to give up I saw the words, "Maggi is typing..."

My eyes lit up, glued to my handphone screen, I waited for her reply.

After an eternity, the words appeared, "It's ok. Nevermind."

Sensing an 'opening', I tried my luck.

"Regarding your question, if you don't mind, I can come over and take a look." I offered, "I might not be a washing machine repair man but I might be able help?"

"It's ok. My husband is at home. Not convenient." she replied.

"I'm sorry." those were the only words I could muster.

The phone went silent again and my mind flew into a frenzy of thoughts. Had her husband caught her texting? Was she angry with me? Her washing machine spoilt - how is she going to do the laundry?

My mind started to wonder...... What laundry was stuck in her washing machine? Since it was a front loader, would she wash her delicates inside it? I wonder what kind of underwear she wears?

My mind started to wonder as I wasted my time letting my mind wonder.

Then I saw my favorite words during Circuit Breaker, "Maggi is typing..."

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 19-11-2020 at 01:42 PM.
Old 15-11-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 9
Frozer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrozer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Setting up tent here.
Old 15-11-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

So fast another series TS?
Old 15-11-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold
Camping for moar
Old 15-11-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Boeing737 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start for a new story
Old 16-11-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another juicy story, cheers!
Old 16-11-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 16
kerpal1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkerpal1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkerpal1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkerpal1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Upped you many points
Old 16-11-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Time to join some groupchat for my neighbourhood
Old 16-11-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Camping.

Please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 16-11-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozer View Post
Setting up tent here.
Glad you camping, Bro Frozer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_pussy View Post
So fast another series TS?
No lah Bro killer_pussy, just afraid some people might get a bit bored with Wanda and also wrapping up that one soon. Hopefully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefuk View Post
Camping for moar
I will try to give you 'moar', Bro whatthefuk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing737 View Post
Great start for a new story
Thank you for the compliment, Bro Boeing737!
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Another juicy story, cheers!
Your approval is a great motivation for me, Bro diputs1269!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerpal1234 View Post
Upped you many points
Thank you Bro kerpal1234! I don't have much but I will try my best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post
Time to join some groupchat for my neighbourhood
This thread may or may not be a work of fiction but you are always welcomed to join in Group Chats, Bro Spermster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Camping.

Please continue.
Thanks for camping here, Bro CibLover. Will try to update regularly.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 16-11-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
My mind started to wonder...... What laundry was stuck in her washing machine? Since it was a front loader, would she wash her delicates inside it? I wonder what kind of underwear she wears?

My mind started to wonder as I wasted my time letting my mind wonder.

Then I saw my favorite words during Circuit Breaker, "Maggi is typing..."
I waited eagerly for her to post her reply. Any reply, as long as it's a reply from her would defintely brighten my day!

"He's at home."

For an eternity of typing, there was surely a short reply.

I picked up the phone and planned on how to reply here when I stopped myself. I shouldn't act so desperate and needy. I message her and she takes ages to reply but the moment she replies, I reciprocate immediately? How desperate have I become?

"But, as usual, he's more concerned about his phone and his games." The next text came in.

The moment she mentioned handphone game, I straightaway think about Bro micropen's thread about 'Mobile Legends'. Was her hubby trying to fish for girls online too?

I wanted to ask what game her husband was playing but I didn't want to appear like 'on of them' so I chose not to.

"Whole day also game," she lamented, "last time come home from work, say he stressed and tired so need to play games to de-stress. Now 'Circuit Breaker', every day he's at home, I don't also don't see him doing any while I have to do the housework and take care of our son."

Her words triggered a picture in my mind - I can just imagine her kneeling on the floor, loading laundry into her washing machine. What a sight it would be!
( Click to show/hide )

"Well, maybe he's taking this chance to play some games so that when 'Circuit Breaker' is over, he can concentrate fully on his work?" I replied.

"No lor. If he want to de-stress, he can but whole day glued to the phone. Now the washing machine spoilt already, he can still play games, ask me to 'settle myself'. I give up la!" Although these were just text messages, I could feel her exasperation.

"Aiya! Young people like to play handphone games la. It's the trend." I said.

"You not young meh? You don't play handphone games meh?" she asked.

I told her 'no' to both her questions. After a few more exchanges she exclaimed, "Wah! You are my father's age!" She went on to describe how she and her father were close and how she missed him and her family, especially during this 'Circuit Breaker' period.

"Since you say that I am your father's age, just like most daddies, I can be quite 'handy' around the house." Again, I offered to drop by. I even went to the extent of saying I could borrow a set of coveralls and pretend to be the repair man so that I could take a look at her problem. Oh man! Sometimes I wonder where I come up with such 'light bulb' ideas?

She ignored my suggestion. I texted a few more open-ended questions and waited for her to reply. At this point, her replies seem to become more constant. I swiped into the Group Chat and I saw she's also chatting here. This means that she's 'free' now so I hope I could take this chance to get a deeper understanding of her and her current status/situation.

After a long string of texts, I found out that Maggi is a 'stay home mum'; she's not local (nice young Ipoh girl) and she met her husband while studying in Singapore.

"Your husband is so lucky to have you as a wife! So young and yet so capable, able to take care of your young boy single-handedly." I complimented her. In my mind, I was dying to see if she looks as good as her profile pic.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 19-11-2020 at 01:43 PM.
Old 16-11-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Camper reporting!
Old 16-11-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Camper reporting!
Thanks Bro Kovovo! Hope my thread won't disappoint you.

Old 16-11-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Your husband is so lucky to have you as a wife! So young and yet so capable, able to take care of your young boy single-handedly." I complimented her. In my mind, I was dying to see if she looks as good as her profile pic.
'Circuit Breaker' came and went but it did leave lasting effects/aftereffects. There was a paradigm shift in the way things were done. When Phase 2 came, I was thinking that everybody would have to return to work. Turns out most of us could still work from home. Myself, I was on a weekly rotation basis so I spent half the time at home.

To Maggi, there was no difference. Ever since she married her husband and gotten pregnant, their 'agreement' was for her to stay at home and look after their son while her husband went out to work. She was a 'stay home mum' to begin with; the parent stuck at home 7/24 with an active little boy, trying to cope with the chaos. The only difference now is that her husband had to return back to the workforce.

I wonder if her husband's company was really that busy because I was given the impression that right off the bat, after they started work, he was not only working but working a lot. He kept saying to Maggi that he needed to 'fight' to keep the business afloat. So, apart from the stress and risk to his health, when he came home, he seemed exhausted. Sometimes, according to Maggi, he didn’t even touch his handphone (to play games) and went straight to bed.

Was he really very busy? Or was he just finding an excuse to leave home so that he could meet up with his 'Mobile Legend' chicks? Why was he always so tired? 'Circuit Breaker' made him soft? Or had he something on the side that drained him of his energy?

"Our home is like a hotel now lor," she complained, "he only comes home to eat and sleep."

"Wahh! Hotel leh! Then you must be his sexy mistress!" I tried to push my luck a bit, see what I can gather?

"Oh! Please!" she said, "After I gave birth to my son, he hasn’t touched me. Last time I had to beat him off with a stick. Now, I have to make appointment with him." She complained.

There were more message exchanges between us as she aired her grievances while I provided a listening ear.

"Oh! Sorry!" she finally texted, "I better stop now."

"Your hubby is back?" I asked innocently, "Then we’d better stop."

"No la! I tell you all these things. Wait later your wife get upset with me." Was Maggi trying to dig information here?

"I’m a widower," I said, "I no longer have a wife to get jealous." I half-chuckled at my text reply.

"Oh no! Sorry!" she apologized, "It must be hard for you. Living life alone, without your wife."

Was she asking me a question? Or was she giving me a statement?

Hard for me? She had no idea............

Old 16-11-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
"No la! I tell you all these things. Wait later your wife get upset with me." Was Maggi trying to dig information here?

"I’m a widower," I said, "I no longer have a wife to get jealous." I half-chuckled at my text reply.

"Oh no! Sorry!" she apologized, "It must be hard for you. Living life alone, without your wife."

Was she asking me a question? Or was she giving me a statement?

Hard for me? She had no idea............
There was an extended silence and I didn’t want the 'conversation' to turn cold so I quickly added, "So I know how it feels like to go cold turkey. Sex is not just a means for pro-creation, it’s a way to show love between couples. It should be a gesture of love. Oops! My turn to apologize for crossing the line." I added.

"No no, I agree with you." She said, "The last time he did it with me, it’s only because he wanted to create a companion for our son." She confided. Her story sounded somewhat 'familiar' and I could draw certain parallels to them.

"I’m sorry you had to go through this. Nobody has to go through this. It really sucks to be in such a situation. I hope that he does show you love in other ways; I know my wife – God bless her soul – did with our son."

Yet another period of silence. Had I gone too far with this answer?

"Maggi? Are you ok?" I enquired.

The silence was deafening.

Then after an eternity, came her reply, "Look at the time! I need to go fetch my son from play school and I can’t find any Grab drivers willing to fetch me."

Without missing a beat, I replied, "I’d be your Grab driver! What time can you meet me at the multi-storey car park entrance? I go wash up now!"

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1