The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Re: What do you think are the options for a 48-years-old single S'porean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbercruncher View Post
Generally if exclude the costs spent on women there, what is the estimated total costs each month of housing rental/food/transport expenses in a typical city in Vietnam or Thailand??!
I am thinking of doing it too but at later age I have researched on-line and I think the cost probably is...
Rental $500-$700 (Depends on location. Need to commit at least a year to get this prices)
Electrical+water $100
Meal $350-$500 (lesser if eat local food and cook sometimes)
Transport $150

But there are other issue to consider.... for example; Visa....
但是我的问题是...我没钱

Last edited by havana; 16-11-2020 at 01:21 AM.
Old 16-11-2020, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am currently the sole owner of a 4-rm HDB flat and I am 45-years-old. My 4-rm flat is also fully paid up with no housing loan.

I am thinking of renting out my whole 4-rm flat when my flat complete the MOP period next year and then I go to either Vietnam or Thailand to stay for a few years.

4-rm whole flat rental should be able to get $1900 rental.

Generally if exclude the costs spent on women there, what is the estimated total costs each month of housing rental/food/transport expenses in a typical city in Vietnam or Thailand??!

I don't smoke and I don't drink alcohol meaning I won't be spending any money on cigarettes or alcohol.
I recall if you are under the long term visa, every 90 days you have to do a visa run.

Since you are not 50 yet, the retirement visa is not applicable. That has a different set of criteria which involves 800k THB in a thai bank account and a monthly income of 65k THB. Valid for 1 year and you have to report to immigration every 90 days.
Old 16-11-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 21
DieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Red face Re: What do you think are the options for a 48-years-old single S'porean?

Actually to be fair every populstion follows normal distribution cuvre meaning regardless of race , nation, they all have same proportion of good and bad people ...

So those woma 40 and above who still think they got value .... hahaha look at Hyflux stock ....

Still want people to buy at $1.xxxx ...?

Well I suggest them to buy mirror first ... Got kid and only o level want cheap green and 2 big balls ?

AT their age they can't even provide the services level for those who are younger ... and at their age they r not interested in sex .... just money ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wertvirilllr View Post
you are dead wrong!

Singaporean/malaysian women are even more money-minded.

I am speaking from personal experiences. I am divorced with a 15-years-old son and I am 46-years-old, and I have a Polytechnic diploma and I own a 5-room HDB flat and I had been matched-make with so many dates with early 40s singaporean/malaysian women in the past 5 years and all of them are so money-minded.

They themselves are already in their 40s and their own educational qualification are only max O-levels and they are extremely average-looking and yet they kept asking me do I have at least $500,000 in my bank account or do I have master degree or at least bachelor degree lah, and still looking for men that owns a condo etc.

Although those Vietnam/PRCs/Thai also have some bad hats, but generally PRCs/Vietnam/Thai women are not as money-minded as singaporean/malaysian women.

I am now happily married to a Vietnamese woman since 2019.

And talking about malaysian women, malaysian women are very hypocritical and even more cunning. It is becos about 30% to 35% of singaporean-chinese have parents that are ex-malaysians hence these selfish singaporeans due to their own vested biased selfish interests of having malaysian parents hence they always say that malaysian women are good but this is not true and they are dead wrong.

Becos 1) those malaysians that come to singapore during 1950s to 1970s their character are totally different from those malaysians that come to singapore in 1990s till now.

and 2)those singaporean-chinese that have malaysian parents, you touch your hearts and ask yourselves are your malaysian parents really good people or nasty wicked people?? How did your malaysian parents treat strangers and other people?? Becos for chinese race people, to measure whether a person is good or nasty, you cannot see how she treat her own children as a yardstick to measure her character becos 99% of all chinese race people even if they are very wicked people, they also will treat their children well.

The malaysians that come to singapore nowadays is only for 1 reason only, the money and the 3 to 1 exchange rate.
Old 16-11-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
I am thinking of doing it too but at later age I have researched on-line and I think the cost probably is...

But there are other issue to consider.... for example; Visa....

Also, need consider whether that country allows surfing of Sammy..... LOL

By the way, I am looking at retirement in vietnam...... any bro has any experience to share??

What is required to get a long term stay there??
Old 16-11-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Also, need consider whether that country allows surfing of Sammy..... LOL

By the way, I am looking at retirement in vietnam...... any bro has any experience to share??

What is required to get a long term stay there??
At this moment it seems Vietnam does not have a retirement visa.

Its either a business or tourist visa it seems. Not familiar about the rules of setting up biz in vn. perhaps some other bros can shed some light.
Old 16-11-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So one day the uncle mati liao hor jitao inherit all the money.
If he gets his uncle a wife, then he will likely be left out of the inheritance.
Old 16-11-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am currently the sole owner of a 4-rm HDB flat and I am 45-years-old. My 4-rm flat is also fully paid up with no housing loan.

I am thinking of renting out my whole 4-rm flat when my flat complete the MOP period next year and then I go to either Vietnam or Thailand to stay for a few years.
I hv semi retired, still with family in Sg. Hv try Wetnam and LOS, cost of living in cities not that cheap that we thought is, communications with local not easy, not to mention u r alway on the chopping board. Found Btm a better place to retired, with alot of Sg senior citizens there, standard of living 40 - 50% lower then Sg. Alot of local chinese ard town area, basically communications is not a problem, and is nearer to home. Any problem arose like Covid 19, just pack up and leave the place within an hour or 2. U don't need to show bank account to obtain a long term visa or retirement visa, just make a visa run every 30 days or less, u don't need to reach retirement age to retire in Btm. Hv regularly see 1 angmo retire in Btm, travel fm village island travel to Btm town stay 1 night then travel to Sg with milf maid for medical appointments, back in Btm the same day and back island home the following day. Pm me if more info needed.

PS: I
don't return up points.
Old 16-11-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
vbghjn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually orhsim a bit lah just tell TS be nice to the uncle then ask him will everything to TS. So one day the uncle mati liao hor jitao inherit all the money.
you mati now!

I am not after his money.

I am genuinely concerned about him, especially when I might be posted overseas to work for a few years by my company.
Old 16-11-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
vbghjn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Hmm.... same age as me....
It really depends on him, what he wants and what he likes.
You are a very caring niece, but he has to make his decision in life really.

He is in a very good financial state with a fully paid up flat and a good savings.
Even without work now, he is self sustained with the room rental if he controls his expenses.
Life is really good for him now.
He should still find work to keep himself occupied, but he can take it easy and enjoy the fruits of his labor all these years.
Have a hobby, go fishing, play some sports, take a short budget vacation from time to time.

During his old age in the future, he will have you to look out for him in terms of safety. His finances and assets could take care of his needs.
That is the best way you can repay his kindness.
walan you!

I am a guy.

Hence is not niece.
Old 16-11-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 0
numbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by liber69 View Post
I recall if you are under the long term visa, every 90 days you have to do a visa run.

Since you are not 50 yet, the retirement visa is not applicable. That has a different set of criteria which involves 800k THB in a thai bank account and a monthly income of 65k THB. Valid for 1 year and you have to report to immigration every 90 days.
So if a singaporean is 50-years-old BUT he does NOT intend to work in Thailand, so how much money he needs to deposit in a Thai bank in order to get the retirement visa stay in thailand?!

And this amount of money for how long he needs to put this fixed deposit in a thai bank?!
Old 16-11-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster (B)

numbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to beholdnumbercruncher is a splendid one to behold

I am very unhappy in Singapore. (But my unhappiness is NOT due to politics and at this moment I am not willing to reveal what is causing my unhappiness in singapore in this forum yet)

I disclose more info about my financial situation.

My 4-rm flat is fully-paid up with no housing loan. I am single. I am the sole flatowner.

But my bank account only has SGD $170,000 cash now.

I am 45-years-old now. I can either move overseas in year 2023 or wait until year 2025 when I am 50-years-old then move to stay overseas, both also can.

I am only considering mainly these 4 places to move to,

1) Vietnam, 2) Thailand, 3)Some cheaper cities in China, 4)Some cheaper areas in taiwan

Last edited by numbercruncher; 16-11-2020 at 05:01 PM.
Old 16-11-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
So if a singaporean is 50-years-old BUT he does NOT intend to work in Thailand, so how much money he needs to deposit in a Thai bank in order to get the retirement visa stay in thailand?!

And this amount of money for how long he needs to put this fixed deposit in a thai bank?!

https://www.thaiembassy.com/retire/retire.php

Meeting the Financial Requirements for a Retirement Visa:
Financial Requirements are as follows:

Bank Account showing THB 800,000
Monthly income of at least THB 65,000
Combination (Bank Account + Income x 12 = THB 800,000)

Do note the visa is 1 year only so ....
Old 16-11-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liber69 View Post
https://www.thaiembassy.com/retire/retire.php

Meeting the Financial Requirements for a Retirement Visa:
Financial Requirements are as follows:

Bank Account showing THB 800,000
Monthly income of at least THB 65,000
Combination (Bank Account + Income x 12 = THB 800,000)

Do note the visa is 1 year only so ....
BUT if does NOT intend to work in Thailand, that means don't have the monthly THB 65000 monthly income, so how much money he needs to deposit in a Thai bank in order to get the 1 year visa stay in thailand?!
Old 16-11-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
BUT if does NOT intend to work in Thailand, that means don't have the monthly THB 65000 monthly income, so how much money he needs to deposit in a Thai bank in order to get the 1 year visa stay in thailand?!
Seems like the magic number is 800k THB.

For a more definitive answer, you might wish to check with an immigration agency what handles such things like opening of the thai bank account etc.
Old 16-11-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster (B)

800,000 THB is only about SGD $35,000
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1