The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sex with out of shape wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Plus he banks his pay directly into her account. She gives him an allowance from that every month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
If the man choose to dump her, she would lose everything overnight with no career nothing and starting from scratch would be v difficult.
If he dumps/divorce her, he is as good as dead. The monthly alimony based on past record of standard of living and the fact she is a housewife..
Old 13-10-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 15
1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all

sex with out of shape wife > no sex with chiobu wife ....
Old 13-10-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As long as the sex is good is ok
Old 13-10-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

I thought all girls are vain in nature? I think my wife (and ex) is more concerned about her looks than me.

I think they are more concern after giving birth especially when they meet other mothers (quite a few are hot) at the childcare centres.

I told my wife before getting her pregnant; I won't fuck her if she is out of shape after giving birth so don't emotional blackmail me with that 孩子都帮我生了 bullshit, because the children is ours, if the child is mine then if divorce don't fight.

Well she works out during pregnancy, and after delivery. The gynea was pleased because it made her delivery easier. In fact the gynea (in his 60s) said his own mother was never out of shape, why? they were farmers, very strong and fit.
Old 13-10-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Frankly speaking, why are some of the fellow brothers here allowing themselves to bullied in such ways?

From the posts I have read, they should be very successful in their working life (compare to me and a lot others) if they can afford to be the sole breadwinner for household.

I love my wife (definitely otherwise why marry her in the first place), so I tell her she need to maintain, very important for me.

I find those housewives with maids and yet became out of shape and bloated unbelievable, then what is it they want?

My friend's wife (housewife also) is slim and fit, my wife asked did she gym to maintain or what? My friend's wife said it's very physically laborious to do housework and run after their 2 kids, how to become fat?
Old 16-10-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 9
dazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to behold
For me the other way round, kinda out of shape myself, wife still actively do yoga and works out in office gym. Figure still good with d cups. Commented sian of having sex with me, then realise she is eating outside already.
Old 16-10-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

switch off the light, then you dun see your wife shape lol. Just imagine you fuck a sexy ladies, make yourself feel shiok shiok
Old 16-10-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazze View Post
For me the other way round, kinda out of shape myself, wife still actively do yoga and works out in office gym. Figure still good with d cups.
Do something about it. If not for your figure than for health reasons too. Why not join her in her yoga class? Couple activity. Yin Yoga is not that tough.
Old 17-10-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
There are wives who can still maintain nice body figure after giving birth. Men of such wives can continue to have sex together..shiok shiok...

Some wives went bloated and stayed round. For those who's wife becomes bloated, how do you maintain sexual relationship or the sex activity totally stopped?
One can slim down with good diet and exercise.

Only lazy people can't slim down.
Look at those people in the BMT. If your fat wife can't be bothered to take care of her health and slim down, then she won't be bothered to do her part for you in bed.
Old 17-10-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazze View Post
For me the other way round, kinda out of shape myself, wife still actively do yoga and works out in office gym. Figure still good with d cups. Commented sian of having sex with me, then realise she is eating outside already.
Of course, if your wife bother to work out and maintain means she is vain, do you think she will enjoy being fuck by someone with rolls of fat?

I mean my wife is ok with my little tummy, but she gets disgusted by those middle age uncles with big bellies 想把我压死啊!so no choice, must be fair one, if you like to fuck a pretty and shapely woman, either you have lots of money then they over look the body if not we have to maintain also.
Old 17-10-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Of course, if your wife bother to work out and maintain means she is vain, do you think she will enjoy being fuck by someone with rolls of fat?

I mean my wife is ok with my little tummy, but she gets disgusted by those middle age uncles with big bellies 想把我压死啊!so no choice, must be fair one, if you like to fuck a pretty and shapely woman, either you have lots of money then they over look the body if not we have to maintain also.
Agree with bro. You receive what you offer
Old 17-10-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mrcool0101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeap slimmer the better else can’t take it uh fat
Old 17-10-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mrcool0101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeap slimmer the better else can’t take it uh fat
Old 17-10-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Yes, i wonder too Bro TS. Many of my old flames bloat up.. after childbirth especially.
Maybe try different positions ? Doggie ?
This.. doggy..😂😂 yes i agree
Old 17-10-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Imagine a successful man who keeps himself in shape.
Still looks young for his age.
Successful in his career.
In a job where he gets to meet young beautiful women.
And where image counts.
Then imagine him saddled with a fat ass slob of a wife.
Who openly curses his friends’ wives for being thin and making rude remarks during social gatherings.
Playing emotional blackmail.
Begging him not to leave her for a younger chick.
Guy is loyal.
Then imagine this fat ass slut going and sleeping with her boss at work who is as old as her father.
Then filing for divorce because she thinks the old geezer will divorce his wife and marry her.
That happened to me...
Too many stories in this, hope u are fine and sometimes things happen for a reason
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1