The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: sex with out of shape wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
I'm sure there are but I feel the unwillingness mostly come from females.
If I were to wake up with my cock in her mouth every morning, u tell me can dun fark meh?
If cock out from mouth.. cock soften immediately. How to fark?
Old 30-09-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Xgenre;20243527]If you are here to complain and let off steam, that is ok. Don't take the comments here too seriously and actually follow through without thinking. I hope you did not really complain to her about her lack of figure.

Well said...uppz! 😄
Old 01-10-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Imagine a successful man who keeps himself in shape.
Still looks young for his age.
Successful in his career.
In a job where he gets to meet young beautiful women.
And where image counts.
Then imagine him saddled with a fat ass slob of a wife.
Who openly curses his friends’ wives for being thin and making rude remarks during social gatherings.
Playing emotional blackmail.
Begging him not to leave her for a younger chick.
Guy is loyal.
Then imagine this fat ass slut going and sleeping with her boss at work who is as old as her father.
Then filing for divorce because she thinks the old geezer will divorce his wife and marry her.
That happened to me...
Treat it as blessing, if not you be stuck with her throughout. Up u.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

i have this thing for curvy MILFs with big boobs, fat is ok
Old 02-10-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
i have this thing for curvy MILFs with big boobs, fat is ok
沈殿霞? Lydia sum type?
Old 02-10-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
Of course in good shape. Just that there are spouses bloated big after giving birth... then hubby how?

I ever came across an auntie fat fat... walking together with kids.. see her face chui.. I wonder how her hubby can make the effort hump her?
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
Old 02-10-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If you are here to complain and let off steam, that is ok. Don't take the comments here too seriously and actually follow through without thinking. I hope you did not really complain to her about her lack of figure.

Many ladies lose their figure after giving birth. Even those who seemed to slim down, the skin on their tummy and breast will likely not be as smooth. Many stretch marks as you will know by now. Some even have gestational diabetes. Their hips are also expanded and wider if it is a natural birth. These ladies know and they do feel self-conscious and have low morale. So if you still complain about her figure after all the sacrifices she made having your children, you will make them feel even more self conscious and lose more self confidence. She is the mother of your children even if she is out of shape so go easy on her. Plus it will not look nice on you if she tells your family and friends about your complaint about her figure. Then you will be the target of anger for all the ladies (among your family and friends) who had given birth.

Worse is if your comments drive her to look for a man who will appreciate her. Wait she leave you for another guy and then you have to suffer the power of the Women's Charter. Don't believe you do a test. Set up a new nick and post her statistics here. Say she is here to look for a FB after her husband doesn't appreciate her now due to a lack of figure after child birth. You will see the inbox burst with requests to meet her despite her current figure. If she gets the feeling of being wanted elsewhere, why will she want to stay with someone who demeans her?

Instead of trying to get her to change via a complaint (which is starting from a point of negativity), why not try prompting a change via love and care?(which is starting from positivity) For example, just comment about how you read that obesity is linked to High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and Diabetes. Given that both of you are parents, both of you should help each other watch one another's BMI. Or something mushy like you want to grow old with her so both of you should watch your health now. It is not just solely about the message of losing weight. It is also about how you package this message. Do some sports as a family. Bring the kids out for a stroll etc. Many things to do in Singapore.

You have to ask yourself honestly. If she slims down, will having sex with her be good as in the past? Or are you sick and tired of always having the same dish and just using her figure as an excuse to rant out? If slimming down is all you need to stay with her, go Google (The five love languages). You can find a summary of the points online. Follow accordingly and hopefully things will get better. I think if her self esteem increases, she will want to be more mindful of her body image. How you respect her will be an example to your children on how they should respect their spouses in future. If you always quarrel with your wife, then the children may grow up thinking it is normal to quarrel with your spouse in a marriage.
Well said neighbour
Old 02-10-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Can try taking supplements.
Tend to make your cock hard before and still after
Old 02-10-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Then u need help liao
Old 02-10-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Treat it as blessing, if not you be stuck with her throughout. Up u.
Thanks bro.
I view it that way.

I have some colleagues who’re still married.
Wife out of shape after marriage.
But insist on the tai tai life.
Refused to work.
Must have maid to do housework.
Go for high tea with friends.
And have 2 cups of bubble tea every day.
Plus he banks his pay directly into her account.
She gives him an allowance from that every month.
From a top local JC. NUS graduate.
It’s amazing what self-entitled fat fucks the system is producing...
Old 03-10-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

hmm that is when the man has totally no control over things
there is nothing to be proud of when a man has such a wife and he slogs day and night but get a measly allowance
those days are long gone
it's about mutual respect and love and team work to make a marriage work nowadays isnt it

a woman who demands that her man dumps his pay cheque into her account while she does nothing but seek the tai tai way of life, is only putting herself in a very dangerous position - on 1 hand, she is living in her own fantasy world, while her man has all the opportunities to meet people, to gain more knowledge, to meet ladies who appreciate him, and are able to hold deep conversations with him

I do not understand how some of these women are brought up to harbour such dreams of a tai tai life. Too much TV and Blogs?

Coming back to the main topic, what Bro Xgenre mentioned is hitting the nail on the head

If a woman becomes out of shape, as a man do you feel disgusted after she bore you children and take care of the house, while also having a full-time job? What exactly have you done to nurture her body and health, not saying 100% back to pre-birth shape but just for health and beauty reasons? A woman aged quicker after childbirth and one could easily spot those women in public who undoubtedly must have enjoyed tender loving care from their spouses. Even the plumper ladies could exude a radiance if their men is doing something well for her

I've seen men who do nothing at home but kept swiping their mobile phones, or stare at the tv. There is no communication with his kids, and when he needs something to be done it is usually through shouting or getting angry in order to have somebody help him do the task, eg. fetch him a glass of water
Why you so like dat?
Old 03-10-2020, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 20
TehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If can at least sex not bad liao... some wives dont even sex with husband...
Old 03-10-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Then fuck other people’s wife who has better figure?
Old 03-10-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Thanks bro.
I view it that way.

I have some colleagues who’re still married.
Wife out of shape after marriage.
But insist on the tai tai life.
Refused to work.
Must have maid to do housework.
Go for high tea with friends.
And have 2 cups of bubble tea every day.
Plus he banks his pay directly into her account.
She gives him an allowance from that every month.
From a top local JC. NUS graduate.
It’s amazing what self-entitled fat fucks the system is producing...
In today's world usually both the man and woman have to work. It provides a safety net when one lost the job and also it's impossible for one person to earn for 2 person retirement. Woman who do nothing and waste time like this will lose out. She won't be able to keep up in thinking and topics to communicate with her man. If the man choose to dump her, she would lose everything overnight with no career nothing and starting from scratch would be v difficult. In a marriage each person should bring in their value, taking advantage of 1 party, the relationship won't last. Even if they don't divorce, she would have lost the heart of her man. Just my thots.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
hmm that is when the man has totally no control over things
there is nothing to be proud of when a man has such a wife and he slogs day and night but get a measly allowance
those days are long gone
it's about mutual respect and love and team work to make a marriage work nowadays isnt it

a woman who demands that her man dumps his pay cheque into her account while she does nothing but seek the tai tai way of life, is only putting herself in a very dangerous position - on 1 hand, she is living in her own fantasy world, while her man has all the opportunities to meet people, to gain more knowledge, to meet ladies who appreciate him, and are able to hold deep conversations with him

I do not understand how some of these women are brought up to harbour such dreams of a tai tai life. Too much TV and Blogs?

Coming back to the main topic, what Bro Xgenre mentioned is hitting the nail on the head

If a woman becomes out of shape, as a man do you feel disgusted after she bore you children and take care of the house, while also having a full-time job? What exactly have you done to nurture her body and health, not saying 100% back to pre-birth shape but just for health and beauty reasons? A woman aged quicker after childbirth and one could easily spot those women in public who undoubtedly must have enjoyed tender loving care from their spouses. Even the plumper ladies could exude a radiance if their men is doing something well for her

I've seen men who do nothing at home but kept swiping their mobile phones, or stare at the tv. There is no communication with his kids, and when he needs something to be done it is usually through shouting or getting angry in order to have somebody help him do the task, eg. fetch him a glass of water
Thanks for saying this. Women always have a radiance when their man notice her, encourage her and protects her self esteem. That day I saw an old couple on the bus, the wife is on the wheelchair. I can see that they should be late 70s. The man was standing taking care of his wife on the wheelchair. someone offered him the seat nearest he declined politely. Then turn to his wife and lovingly adjust her mask as it's dropping off. The wife gave the most lovely smile tho I cannot see her mouth I could see her eyes twinkle. With the husband's attention, even an old lady can give the loveliest smile.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1