The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life after marriage - short thrill

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 20-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
fortuneo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more nice story updates.
Old 20-11-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
SungJoongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story.
Old 20-11-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Slutsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story sis, waiting for more updates
Old 20-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessitan94 View Post
I was married late last year with my fiance and finally I get to have sex with my husband!

But the sex life didn't last long as he came fast and also keep saying that he is tired. This is just three months after marriage!

I was furious but I understand his workload as he is a regional manager and has to overlook a lot of things.

I still stays in the same company but my manager has left to Vietnam for other projects.

I was assigned to another project manager who is in his 40s. In the team, I was working together with a fresh grad from China.

He was pretty enthusiastic in his work as compare to me since I have no drive at all except for sex drive

Throughout the days and months, I feel like my sex drive kept piling up. I need to release but I dunno if I should because I am married.

I struggle a lot... Thinking about this... Day and night

Hi
Maybe we can get in touch i can help u
Old 21-11-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates ts.
Old 22-11-2019, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Third uncle started to touch my thighs and start teasing me saying that my skin is so smooth and white.

I dare not rebut back as I know third uncle has help my husband a lot in his career and who knows what can he do to sabotage my husband.

Me: please no, I am married...

Uncle: meaning if you are not married, I can proceed on?

Me: no no.... That's not what I meant.

Uncle: okay, you know what, I dun like to force people... It's not enjoyable. I give you two options, one, accompany me tonight and be rewarded. Two, I can extend my nephew stay in Vietnam longer and has already planned for a sexy secretary to be with him and see how long can he endure.

I was given a few minutes to consider....
Old 22-11-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After consideration, I nodded to his request. I can see his big pervert smile and he park his car and we went to check in and proceed to the room....

He stripped my cheongsam and left me with my red bra and panties...

Uncle: wow, you are really pretty.

He then took off my panties and start to lick me pussy. It's been a while since my pussy got kicked by someone as my husband don't do that, I cum just a few short mins after he licked.

Uncle: wow, so fast? I think my nephew didn't treat you well...

I ignore him and he strip off his pants and show me his dick

I was shocked to see such a big dick for an old man like him, it's comparable to my ex-manager

Uncle: big right? Bigger than your husband one right?

I still ignore him

Uncle: if you like it , then touch it.
Old 22-11-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

I hesitated and my sexual desire overcomes my mind and I went ahead to touch it. It was really big, thick and warm. I began to stroke it while receiving the oral from uncle.

We went to bed and we servicing each other in 69 position as I lick his cock like a lollipop .

Uncle dick went hard and he push me down and want to fuck me

Me: condom, do you have condom?

Uncle: what condom? Uncle don't like to fuck with condom ..

Me: no no

Uncle went ahead to push his dick into my pussy. His hot big cock went inside my pussy without condom.

Uncle: wow you are tight....
Old 22-11-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 22-11-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
merseyfront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hope to read more.
Old 23-11-2019, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 23-11-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ChupChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and camping for more
Old 23-11-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
xTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyxTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can show pic in your cheongsam?
Old 23-11-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sis, wow you are tight and I am hard after reading this phrase. Please continue, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1