The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-11-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I have the contact of another WL who easily tops everyone in the market.

Ping me for details.
So who might this be bro ? PM you liow.
Old 04-11-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -209 / Power: 0
SexyOne SexyOne SexyOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So who might this be bro ? PM you liow.
even can book Natalie before she retired
But only Xiao Yu never reply me haha
Old 04-11-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Xue Er did not advertised nuru service?
Coming soooooon
Old 04-11-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Tried to book quite a few MLs this morning, either full, timing bui gum or no reply... business so good?

Down to Tao Zi and Amy, bros who tried both whose massage skill seem better? TIA

Zara
Old 04-11-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
tiogongtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for 7p

look: 6/10 (looks late 40s)
body: 8/10 (well kept, B to C cup)
service : 9/10
massage 8/10
gfe: 3/10

Basically she is a SOP ML. dun like to talk much but her service level very high. will bath for u before session. her massage is on spot, handcraft is very unique and sensual. will do head massage for ending. overall a 7/10 for me.
will rtm if need a good massage and special handcraft.
Old 04-11-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Tried to book quite a few MLs this morning, either full, timing bui gum or no reply... business so good?

Down to Tao Zi and Amy, bros who tried both whose massage skill seem better? TIA
Business is good for most MLs. Even the bad ones! That is very telling of the dire lack of ladies in sg now.
Old 04-11-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Business is good for most MLs. Even the bad ones! That is very telling of the dire lack of ladies in sg now.
That is quite sad... and there were times I do go book a ML knowing that I am shortchanging myself...

No choice if still don't have I'd go find VN ML at MP that does HJ FC.

Zara
Old 04-11-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
That is quite sad... and there were times I do go book a ML knowing that I am shortchanging myself...

No choice if still don't have I'd go find VN ML at MP that does HJ FC.
MP VN ML FC HJ ???? Damn that's seriously sad. I couldn't do that. Thats why I still go home based. But to confess, I also shortchanged myself.

Geez I tried Qing Chuan as well. Yep I also lowered my standards and compromised that much. Fyi, won't rtm her.
Old 04-11-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
MP VN ML FC HJ ???? Damn that's seriously sad. I couldn't do that. Thats why I still go home based. But to confess, I also shortchanged myself.

Geez I tried Qing Chuan as well. Yep I also lowered my standards and compromised that much. Fyi, won't rtm her.
QC, she is one of those that always cross my mind whenever I cannot find a ML to visit - but whenever I do a search on her, I get reminded why I didn't shortlist her previously. Guess you really compromised.

So now for me I thinking contact either An Yue, Amy or Tao Zi... but this search so far got a sad feeling. Haiz.

I must have texted 6-7 MLs already.

Zara
Old 04-11-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
QC, she is one of those that always cross my mind whenever I cannot find a ML to visit - but whenever I do a search on her, I get reminded why I didn't shortlist her previously. Guess you really compromised.

So now for me I thinking contact either An Yue, Amy or Tao Zi... but this search so far got a sad feeling. Haiz.

I must have texted 6-7 MLs already.
In your list , Tao Zi has the most flavour. She does a decent bbbj. Lots of fun to be with. Happy go lucky type of girl. The only downside is her badly done boobs. But I still see her fom time to time because her sensual still has good standards.

The other 2 I have not visited.

If you are booking today for today's slot, you might have to resort to the "local" section. Most of the MLs on elite section will be fully booked by this time.
Old 04-11-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
In you list , Tao Zi has the most flavour. She does a decent bbbj. Lots of fun to be with. Happy go lucky type of girl. The only downside is her badly done boobs. But I still see her fom time to time because her sensual still has good standards.

The other 2 I have not visited.
Thanks bro. If I do find her probably opt for CBJ, given the recent discussions...

Zara
Old 04-11-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiogongtao View Post
FR for 7p

look: 6/10 (looks late 40s)
body: 8/10 (well kept, B to C cup)
service : 9/10
massage 8/10
gfe: 3/10

Basically she is a SOP ML. dun like to talk much but her service level very high. will bath for u before session. her massage is on spot, handcraft is very unique and sensual. will do head massage for ending. overall a 7/10 for me.
will rtm if need a good massage and special handcraft.
Wow late 40 having a so nice experience

Like a pro ml in this hype haha

FN really add points compare to those plain
Old 04-11-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-li-massage/

Have been visiting some MLs since it reopen but lack of flavours in the market and all the MLs seems very busy.

Anyway, visited Xiao Li at her apartment. I will say damn professional and clean. Her body is really no fight for her age and she do have a good massage technqiue. Chatty and friendly. Better than many short term MLs in the market and looking forward to go back to her soon.
Old 04-11-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

New girl. Very accommodating but too vanilla for my liking but for those looking for a good massage and nice lady to jerk u off.
Old 04-11-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguys.online/tiantian-massage/

I think I posted before. Operated in Spa. Can top up for Services
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1