The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-11-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
well said bro. at end of the day, different strokes for different folks.

sharing more on the wechat records:
contrary to the MRs we write here and popular belief, most records that the MLs leave on us are simple one liners:

the good:
小帅哥
嘴巴甜

the neutral:
ok - literally just the words ok or some Mandarin indicating neutrality

the bad:
没卫生
放飞机
杀价
臭老头

and the weird - this is the most interesting
女王服务,要拉屎尿尿
要我穿他带的内衣
鸡巴大 / 小
弄不出来 (couldn't cum)
有纹身
still have no idea why someone would come up with the 鸡巴 term. haha.

don't mind reading more of your sharing.
Old 03-11-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

After seeing so much hype about coco, I went to try ytd. Indeed she have a pretty face with nice features. Figure was hot and skin very smooth. However I feel her service is just SOP like going thru the motion. Nothing much with foreplay, if I haven’t cum for few days I would have much problem to cum. It clearly shows the standard now, in the past compare to those other MLs, coco wouldn’t even be in the top list to visit. For those who haven’t try, can go try if u like a pretty face, non existent massage and just passable sensual. Other than that nothing much to shout for
Old 03-11-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any top sensual queen to recommend apart from Xue Er in the current ML list? Too many vanilla and overhyped ML in the current market.
Old 03-11-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rockrock90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, i recently convinced my gf to try go for nuru massage together, anyone know if got any place that provides this? was thinking towards end of session she and i can have sex to finish off while the ML can "assist".

most important is hygiene good, i read many places dont even have shower to wash off, prefer to steer clear of such places. dont mind to pay extra for good quality service and clean place, as its an experience for us to try out

TIA
Old 03-11-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoxx View Post
Any top sensual queen to recommend apart from Xue Er in the current ML list? Too many vanilla and overhyped ML in the current market.
Haha saw Xue Er is the top in your ranking now.

My previous sensual queen was Nat, too bad she is gone
Old 03-11-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for the feedback, pic look nap. Tempted to try but think twice now.
So this Baby/BiBi is not the original one from around 2014/2015 and a 2nd stint around 2017/18?
Old 03-11-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
Zapbot2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
After seeing so much hype about coco, I went to try ytd. Indeed she have a pretty face with nice features. Figure was hot and skin very smooth. However I feel her service is just SOP like going thru the motion. Nothing much with foreplay, if I haven’t cum for few days I would have much problem to cum. It clearly shows the standard now, in the past compare to those other MLs, coco wouldn’t even be in the top list to visit. For those who haven’t try, can go try if u like a pretty face, non existent massage and just passable sensual. Other than that nothing much to shout for
You want sensual skill
Try YY
Old 03-11-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurtoad000 View Post
So this Baby/BiBi is not the original one from around 2014/2015 and a 2nd stint around 2017/18?
It's the same baby/bibi. Tried her when she just arrived. Still same as previous stint.

Not sure if her service dropped recently. Biz too good? Want rtm also no reply now.
Old 03-11-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
It's the same baby/bibi. Tried her when she just arrived. Still same as previous stint.

Not sure if her service dropped recently. Biz too good? Want rtm also no reply now.
Her biz is very good. Back to back sessions. So I skip for now.
Old 03-11-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bros for your support on my last few posts. Have received a few PMs regarding the ML dinner - hahaha maybe next time MLs can consider offering a dining service after massage, lmao. all jokes aside, please dont get kc-ed into doing anything you're not willing to do.

back to another MR for xiao qing SLG

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-qing-massage/

Location: 4/10: that infamous hotel at area G. parking is fine.. but.. i wouldnt park there. foot warriors, walk abit. environment leaves much to be desired.

Looks: 7/10: ultra slutty cfm face with big eyes. i think the photos are accurate. no tits / small ass though.

attitude: 8/10: this was an RTM, i first visited almost more than a year ago when she was still offering FJ for 150. anyhow, attitude is good, chatty, and keeps batting these seductive eyes at me. i came out from the shower to a naked slutty girl..

massage: 2/10: full nude. dont expect any massage techniques. you wont be there for the massage.

sensual: 9/10: though she does not do FJ anymore, i suspect that she would accommodate if asked. i just went for BBBJ+CIM. i lost count of the number of positions she sucked my dick in and the view. skin smooth, which makes roaming extremely pleasurable. she also politely asks if you want to be ass-rimmed - which is funny - who would say no!? exploded into her mouth.

RTM? i hate the location, if only she would move to an apartment, i'd be her regular in a heartbeat. $110 for a bbbj+cim is insane value.

Public service announcement - as per the recent STD topic, if you enjoy BBBJs+CIM and/or chiong regularly, please do get yourself STD tested frequently, whether you have GF/wife or not. if you can afford to go for MLs, you can also afford to be safe. I make it a point to go half yearly.
Old 03-11-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoxx View Post
A session with Xue Er will reset everything. Top sensual for me right now, and she knows we dont need a vanilla type HJ!

Her place is really nicely done up. Twinkle lights n the nuru bed waiting ...
Old 03-11-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
A session with Xue Er will reset everything. Top sensual for me right now, and she knows we dont need a vanilla type HJ!

Her place is really nicely done up. Twinkle lights n the nuru bed waiting ...
Xue Er: New gem in this hype haha

Added her into my to-go list.

Current list: Xue Er, Jessica, 7P (maybe), Xiao Yu (Hard book?)

Old 03-11-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Just a random tip which could increase your response rate from WLs (assuming your record in the database is at least ok): after sending the main text message, wait a couple of minutes and ping an emoticon or something.

The second message kind of serves as a reminder to her to read the first.

You ping the WL only once and it might get lost in the sea of dozens, if not hundreds, of messages she receives daily.
Old 03-11-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Blue90 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR For Xiaoyu

First time visiting Xiaoyu after a long while

First look is very pretty! Like 仙女 . Good figure, natural B-C boob.
Look wise look like Korean Actress/Model 10/10! Long hair and know how to maintain her body. Always keep fit.

Location Wise very convenient and allow parking in the building..

Will definitely RTM. Very good experience with Xiaoyu!
Old 03-11-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post

Added her into my to-go list.

I have the contact of another WL who easily tops everyone in the market.

Ping me for details.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1