The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-11-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Chiu noe the rules..

( Click to show/hide )

... 🤩👍👍👍 ...
Old 02-11-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
... 🤩👍👍👍 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
As per the photos SMRT posted.

I saw her at Pure Fitness@Asia Square. But she was just another one in the sea of semi- attractive ladies there.

She's probably into her 30s given her experience, but looks younger coz of her disposition.

P.S.: she attended to me before.
Old 02-11-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by firerock1 View Post

Speaking about std. Guys I received this.is this serious? I am worried
Better have it checked bro. Could be genital warts.
Old 02-11-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Regarding this issue of hygiene: it doesn't matter how clean she is if she has a virus.

Hygiene can stop most bacterias, but doesn't matter for viruses.

Good hygiene is more to prevent general skin infections.

Something to consider.
Yes this is the point. The risk of STD is always there regardless of whether the place or the ML is 'clean' or hygienic. To be totally safe, go to Geylang and wear your little safety helmet.
Old 02-11-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Yes this is the point. The risk of STD is always there regardless of whether the place or the ML is 'clean' or hygienic. To be totally safe, go to Geylang and wear your little safety helmet.
The previous point made is quite valid.

Ceteris paribus and assuming she's STD-free,one's more likely to catch a general skin infection (that can manifest on your dick, arms, face, wherever) in a dirtier environment.

If it shows on your dick, you'll assume it's sexually transmitted when it's not in actual fact. And you'll assume the worst.

And yes, no amount of cleanliness can stop virus-borne conditions like herpes if you partake in risky acts.
Old 02-11-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

More like becoming a stalkers and flashers thread.

Pussy pics welcome, dick pics have to give it a hard pass. Pls huh.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Since when here become a std thread? haha

Hope all bros cheong safe
barrysteak shared his experience. Thought i might add on a little to help the bros here in need

Quote:
Originally Posted by firerock1 View Post
Speaking about std. Guys I received this.is this serious? I am worried
https://www.healthline.com/health/pe...apules#outlook
Old 02-11-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Phound1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Baby aka Bi Bi

http://beautycastle.org/baby-massage-jg-unlimited-hj/
https://sglonelyguys.online/bi-bi-massage/

Semi difficult to get to, no parking and a walk from MRT.

Looks: 6/10 The photoshop is strong on the picture. She is not that young I would guess in the early 30s. Visible dark circles under the eyes from no sleep, you can see it even through the makeup. Meatier than the pic as well. Younger than most in the stables right now but not so SYT.

Massage: 6/10 Powerful but not a lot of technique. Also does a lot of one handed massage so she can use her phone (this will be a theme). Eventually when not using the phone is slightly above average, my benchmark is the old Xiao Yi and that is a hard bar to beat. But still I expect 2 handed massages.

Sensual: 7/10 has a lot of techniques that are shiok, however she stopped several times to answer messages or even take phone calls.

GFE: 1/10 This is where I need to say that my experience with her 2 phones all buzzing at the same time. Stopping mid massage and mid sensual was horrible. There was a point where she was talking on the phone and voice messaging ordering food and whatever. Then she knock me on the head and say I am talking to you. I said I couldn't tell if your on the phone or talking to me sorry. That is just a no go, very little attention paid here.

Conclusion: Could be a real gem if she just paid more attention to the customer at hand rather than potential customers to come to the door.

RTM: No
Old 02-11-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

After failed repeated attempts to book the SYTs right now I thought I could uncover a hidden gem but I was wrong.

Went ahead to book M i a o M i a o 苗苗
https://sglonelyguys.online/M i a o - M i a o -massage/

Face: She has a square face, square jaw. I don't think the photo resembles her at all? Northern auntie look.
Body: Short, will strip everything but her boobs are definitely not Ds.
Massage: She started with a head massage and spent a lot of time on it, flipped over and she spent a lot of time on massaging my arms. Puts in a lot of strength but doesn't do much for my back or legs.
Sensual: non-existent
Chemistry: very cold in conversation. slightly hostile.

RTM: No, had enough of fake photos on ads and I don't think the guys here should accept it too. Spend your hard earned money on quality girls please.

Last edited by blitzkriegg; 02-11-2020 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phound1 View Post
FR for Baby

Semi difficult to get to, no parking and a walk from MRT.

Looks: 6/10 The photoshop is strong on the picture. She is not that young I would guess in the early 30s. Visible dark circles under the eyes from no sleep, you can see it even through the makeup. Meatier than the pic as well. Younger than most in the stables right now but not so SYT.

Massage: 6/10 Powerful but not a lot of technique. Also does a lot of one handed massage so she can use her phone (this will be a theme). Eventually when not using the phone is slightly above average, my benchmark is the old Xiao Yi and that is a hard bar to beat. But still I expect 2 handed massages.

Sensual: 7/10 has a lot of techniques that are shiok, however she stopped several times to answer messages or even take phone calls.

GFE: 1/10 This is where I need to say that my experience with her 2 phones all buzzing at the same time. Stopping mid massage and mid sensual was horrible. There was a point where she was talking on the phone and voice messaging ordering food and whatever. Then she knock me on the head and say I am talking to you. I said I couldn't tell if your on the phone or talking to me sorry. That is just a no go, very little attention paid here.

Conclusion: Could be a real gem if she just paid more attention to the customer at hand rather than potential customers to come to the door.

RTM: No
Which Baby is this? On SLG? Works in a MP? Should put a link as well for clarity. So we all know who this crap ML is. Excessive use of phone is very annoying, but use phone during sensual is totally unacceptable!!!
Old 02-11-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
After failed repeated attempts to book the SYTs right now I thought I could uncover a hidden gem but I was wrong.

Went ahead to book $$$$ $$$$
https://sglonelyguys.online/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

Face: She has a square face, square jaw. I don't think the photo resembles her at all? Northern auntie look.
Massage: She started with a head massage and spent a lot of time on it, flipped over and she spent a lot of time on massaging my arms. Puts in a lot of strength but doesn't do much for my back or legs.

RTM: No, had enough of fake photos on ads and I don't think the guys here should accept it too. Spend your hard earned money on quality girls please.
Wah quite hostile!???

Is this M i a o M i a o you're referring to?
Old 02-11-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
0o0cash0o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post

Went ahead to book $$$$ $$$$
https://sglonelyguys.online/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

Thanks bro for commando. I wanted to try cause her photos look my type.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Which Baby is this? On SLG? Works in a MP? Should put a link as well for clarity. So we all know who this crap ML is. Excessive use of phone is very annoying, but use phone during sensual is totally unacceptable!!!
https://sglonelyguys.online/bi-bi-massage/

We are refering to the same ML. My sentiments are same as above. Just that mine is
Worst. Massage is non existent and like above keep using HP and no sensual or GFE
Also. Not pretty at all and I will even dare to say the pics are photoshop gao gao.
Silly me still opt for 90 mins massage terrible and total waste of $$$ and kick me out of apartment before my time wàs up as she is expecting another customer.
Confirm and double confirm landmine!
Avoid at all cost.

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 02-11-2020 at 08:39 PM.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
nick0610 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone in touch with Laura? Do you know if she will come back from china
Old 02-11-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
unlikely anything more, passby, see curtains, no room. need bath before go down
guess hot selling oil
dun know y many ppls like qiqi, not sure how her massage n rest of sisters.
I got attracted by qiqi look, she seems to be a little MILF and perhaps know how to please. My thoughts only... Haha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1