The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-11-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
After so many decades, all i can say is that in recent years, the MLs definition of aeroplane is very wide. Example:

You gentleman and inform many hours, even a day before that you need to cancel, they will still put use as aeroplane.

You go there, realise kena baited with fake photos, you reject and turn around and go, you will be put as aeroplane.

You arrive early and text, ML say wait. You wait till appointment time, and still no sound no picture. You text and call. ML say 15 mins. You wait. Still no sound. ML again say 15 more minutes, sometimes even longer. You fed-up they waste your time, so you say forget it and leave. Again, they put you as fly aeroplane.

OKTs may zap me for sharing the above, but experienced bros will know what i mean. Irresponsible actions can happen both sides.
well said bro. at end of the day, different strokes for different folks.

sharing more on the wechat records:
contrary to the MRs we write here and popular belief, most records that the MLs leave on us are simple one liners:

the good:
小帅哥
嘴巴甜

the neutral:
ok - literally just the words ok or some Mandarin indicating neutrality

the bad:
没卫生
放飞机
杀价
臭老头

and the weird - this is the most interesting
女王服务,要拉屎尿尿
要我穿他带的内衣
鸡巴大 / 小
弄不出来 (couldn't cum)
有纹身
Old 02-11-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Sometimes when you walk past and they wave to you, small head may ovverule big head and accidentally walk in... Anyway agree that the general hygiene level at these joints are appalling.
Really? Actually I get the opposite reaction. I get totally turned off. Seeing those ladies waving at me like just another person to rip off , and then peering into their tiny dark shops, knowing there's no washing area and probably a very used dirty mattress on the floor makes me gag. Lol.

Or walking by these so called spas around jalan besar, serangoon, etc... looking in and seeing it quite run down, smelly carpets, and again without proper bathing facilities... I don't know bro... nothing really exciting about it.

Sure, there's the thrill of discovery and the curiosity factor and alll that. I've done my fair share too. But all it took was 2 or 3 times in these dirty money traps to totally kill off my curiosity. And any intention of returning.

Last time at least Health Centres had clean rooms, hot/cold pools, TV lounge, sometimes free buffet spreads, and a massage and a wank on the side to make it all worth it.
Old 02-11-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Regarding this issue of hygiene: it doesn't matter how clean she is if she has a virus.

Hygiene can stop most bacterias, but doesn't matter for viruses.

Good hygiene is more to prevent general skin infections.

Something to consider.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
well said bro. at end of the day, different strokes for different folks.

sharing more on the wechat records:
contrary to the MRs we write here and popular belief, most records that the MLs leave on us are simple one liners:

the good:
小帅哥
嘴巴甜

the neutral:
ok - literally just the words ok or some Mandarin indicating neutrality

the bad:
没卫生
放飞机
杀价
臭老头

and the weird - this is the most interesting
女王服务,要拉屎尿尿
要我穿他带的内衣
鸡巴大 / 小
弄不出来 (couldn't cum)
有纹身
Good summary. A really neutral one will just say 客人 to indicate you are not AV. Ask your regular to show you your reviews once in a while. May have some insights into why some MLs don't reply you.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanjiaoz11 View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Sorry for the long post but to share more about DSC:

-Due to the circuit breaker, there is a severe backlog of patient visits. I used to be able to choose my own desired slots and appointment can be done easily within a week in the past

-Now you will have to book your appointment at least 2 weeks in advance; which is not suitable for emergency cases

-HIV, Syphilis (depending on the test chosen), Gram Stain results can be known within 30 minutes

-Gram stain test is severely limiting. Only possible to diagnose Gonorrhea and NGU. For NGU, there is a whole spectrum of bacteria that may cause it and DSC uses a trial and error approach to treatment (which may be a waste of time and effort for some bros) as the treatment for different bacteria involve different antibiotics

Chlamydia (doxycycline)
Mycoplasma Genitalium (doxycycline, zithromax or moxifloxacin) - highly resistant to antibiotics
Ureaplasma Urealyticum (doxycycline)
Trichomoniasis (metronidazole)

-Chlamydia and Gonorrhea PCR test result can be known via SMS 1-2 weeks later

-Follow up test at 2 weeks later to check if infection clears and they may schedule another test 2 months later for HIV and syphilis test

-Herpes test available but doctor/nurse will not recommend it unless you want it

-HPV vaccination available at 1/3 cost of private clinics (highly recommended). I regret not getting the Gardasil 9 when I was younger due to budget constraint and got Gardasil 4 instead

-Consultation and test (~$100) and medications (~$10)

Private (DTAP) - I did not visit them and based my summary from bros who visited them

-Very, very, very expensive
-A comprehensive urine test at their express self testing clinic cost $360
-Antibiotics treatment can range between a few hundred dollars
-Testing and treatment can cost you upwards of over a thousand dollars
-Walk in, no need for appointment

TLDR: For Herpes, HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamyida testing, HPV vaccination, just go to DSC (its really a no brainer)

For more comprehensive urine testing, you may choose DTAP or other private clinics like your GP. Or get your test result from DTAP (results emailed to you within 3-5 working days) and go to your GP for antibiotics - you can easily save a few more hundred dollars on treatment
Thanks for another useful share.. Always goes back to the old adage of “scared dun cheong, cheong dun scared”..

In a way, we ownself sign a non-indemnity form once u engage in such activities..

Stay safe and cheong safe..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Sorry for the long post but to share more about DSC:

-Due to the circuit breaker, there is a severe backlog of patient visits. I used to be able to choose my own desired slots and appointment can be done easily within a week in the past

-Now you will have to book your appointment at least 2 weeks in advance; which is not suitable for emergency cases

-HIV, Syphilis (depending on the test chosen), Gram Stain results can be known within 30 minutes

-Gram stain test is severely limiting. Only possible to diagnose Gonorrhea and NGU. For NGU, there is a whole spectrum of bacteria that may cause it and DSC uses a trial and error approach to treatment (which may be a waste of time and effort for some bros) as the treatment for different bacteria involve different antibiotics

Chlamydia (doxycycline)
Mycoplasma Genitalium (doxycycline, zithromax or moxifloxacin) - highly resistant to antibiotics
Ureaplasma Urealyticum (doxycycline)
Trichomoniasis (metronidazole)

-Chlamydia and Gonorrhea PCR test result can be known via SMS 1-2 weeks later

-Follow up test at 2 weeks later to check if infection clears and they may schedule another test 2 months later for HIV and syphilis test

-Herpes test available but doctor/nurse will not recommend it unless you want it

-HPV vaccination available at 1/3 cost of private clinics (highly recommended). I regret not getting the Gardasil 9 when I was younger due to budget constraint and got Gardasil 4 instead

-Consultation and test (~$100) and medications (~$10)

Private (DTAP) - I did not visit them and based my summary from bros who visited them

-Very, very, very expensive
-A comprehensive urine test at their express self testing clinic cost $360
-Antibiotics treatment can range between a few hundred dollars
-Testing and treatment can cost you upwards of over a thousand dollars
-Walk in, no need for appointment

TLDR: For Herpes, HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamyida testing, HPV vaccination, just go to DSC (its really a no brainer)

For more comprehensive urine testing, you may choose DTAP or other private clinics like your GP. Or get your test result from DTAP (results emailed to you within 3-5 working days) and go to your GP for antibiotics - you can easily save a few more hundred dollars on treatment
This is extremely accurate based my own experience. I spent around 80 bucks in DSC and close to 600 at DTAP. At DSC the medical staff will advise you to do the bare minimum required aka the Big 4. At DTAP, the doctor advocate a no expense spared investigation which initially ran into more than $1k. I excluded the test already done at DSC to bring down the cost to an acceptable level. The DTAP at Robertson Walk do have a pretty Korean nurse though.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The DTAP at Robertson Walk do have a pretty Korean nurse though.
Chionging down to Robertson Walk nao!!!

Old 02-11-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This is extremely accurate based my own experience. I spent around 80 bucks in DSC and close to 600 at DTAP. At DSC the medical staff will advise you to do the bare minimum required aka the Big 4. At DTAP, the doctor advocate a no expense spared investigation which initially ran into more than $1k. I excluded the test already done at DSC to bring down the cost to an acceptable level. The DTAP at Robertson Walk do have a pretty Korean nurse though.
This is the scary thing which I really hope that DSC can change in the future.

By adopting a trial and error approach towards treating NGU, they are only adding to the problem of antibiotic resistant bacteria.

Imagine if they clear you of the Big 4 and there you go thinking that you are safe and free from STD, not knowing that you have other more obscure STD and you go around transmitting them to your loved ones.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is the scary thing which I really hope that DSC can change in the future.

By adopting a trial and error approach towards treating NGU, they are only adding to the problem of antibiotic resistant bacteria.

Imagine if they clear you of the Big 4 and there you go thinking that you are safe and free from STD, not knowing that you have other more obscure STD and you go around transmitting them to your loved ones.
I wanted to do the 4th Gen HIV test at DSC, the staff say no need 3rd Gen good enough. Felt unsafe and went DTAP for the 4th Gen. It cost me around $250...
Old 02-11-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I wanted to do the 4th Gen HIV test at DSC, the staff say no need 3rd Gen good enough. Felt unsafe and went DTAP for the 4th Gen. It cost me around $250...
You should have went to AFA to do the 4th Gen testing and it only cost like $40-45.

They are available and used DSC clinic every Saturday.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not sure now, but there used to be a really sweet sgp chinese doctor (Dr Gxxxx) there. Looks 20+. Big sweet eyes, porcelain skin, about 1.6m tall and really nice toned figure, as she gyms quite often in town. Nice voice too ...

Don't ask uncle for details ah ... uncle sleeping since covid outbreak. 🤣
Old 02-11-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 13
firerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Speaking about std. Guys I received this.is this serious? I am worried
Old 02-11-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure now, but there used to be a really sweet sgp chinese doctor (Dr Gxxxx) there. Looks 20+. Big sweet eyes, porcelain skin, about 1.6m tall and really nice toned figure, as she gyms quite often in town. Nice voice too ...

Don't ask uncle for details ah ... uncle sleeping since covid outbreak. 🤣
Chiu noe the rules..

( Click to show/hide )

Old 02-11-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since when here become a std thread? haha

Hope all bros cheong safe
Old 02-11-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Don't ask uncle for details ah ... uncle sleeping since covid outbreak. ��
As per the photos SMRT posted.

I saw her at Pure Fitness@Asia Square. But she was just another one in the sea of semi- attractive ladies there.

She's probably into her 30s given her experience, but looks younger coz of her disposition.

P.S.: she attended to me before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1