The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I think he is just pasting the comments that the zapper gave him.
haha! ya, i just copy and paste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Oh.... hahaha my bad... sorry dreamsky
Hey no worry bro!
Old 28-07-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
101% certain it's the same person. i've been rather regularly rtfing her for the past decade, following her around the different mps she work in. first knew her at adelphi, then moved to parklane, then far east plaza before settling at ot for the past 4-5 yrs.
Fwah..

Can u still remember how much she charged for full svc?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-07-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

SBF really damn powerful. I booked an appt ler wor. Didn’t expect her to be so 老油条 sia.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 28-07-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
she can be considered an ang pai at ot before covid hits.

101% certain it's the same person. i've been rather regularly rtfing her for the past decade, following her around the different mps she work in. first knew her at adelphi, then moved to parklane, then far east plaza before settling at ot for the past 4-5 yrs.
Past decade... Now the image of the ban mian auntie comes up when I imagine her makeup off. Haha
Old 28-07-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
SBF really damn powerful. I booked an appt ler wor. Didn’t expect her to be so 老油条 sia.
老hero vs 老油条 just nice!
Old 28-07-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Fwah..

Can u still remember how much she charged for full svc?
her advertised full svc rate of 149 is considered cheap if compared to what she charged in the past.

highest is during her adephi days, bros who cheong that building will know whats the rate there like. she settled for around the 200 range in parklane, fep & ot for "basic" full svc (bj & fj). you want more than the basic, just top up.
Old 28-07-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
老hero vs 老油条 just nice!
Simi 老hero? 我是又年轻又帅气的刘德华!

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 28-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Not everything a ML said is true... Take it with an pinch of salt...and always use your common sense...

Go and enjoy the svcs that you paid for
Old 28-07-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Zhun bo? So Coco is Lisa from Orchard Towers? No wonder I find her a bit experienced for someone who is a beautician and only 2 weeks in the trade.
She actually appeared at the start in one of the orchard tower videos that is around 13 minutes in youtube
Old 28-07-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLRR View Post
Not everything a ML said is true... Take it with an pinch of salt...and always use your common sense...

Quote of the day.

Just as I was wondering why all the beauticians and manicurists in Singapore are so multi-talented.
Old 28-07-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Past decade... Now the image of the ban mian auntie comes up when I imagine her makeup off. Haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLRR View Post
Because of Barry bro, I will keep thinking of ban mian auntie liao. Lol

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 28-07-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
her looks never change much, hair was longer in the past. still have photos of her which she took for an fl ad when she briefly fl in australia while on a holiday to visit friends.
Old 28-07-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
her advertised full svc rate of 149 is considered cheap if compared to what she charged in the past.

highest is during her adephi days, bros who cheong that building will know whats the rate there like. she settled for around the 200 range in parklane, fep & ot for "basic" full svc (bj & fj). you want more than the basic, just top up.
Interesting..

How old do you think she is now?

You still got book her?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-07-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
She actually appeared at the start in one of the orchard tower videos that is around 13 minutes in youtube
I saw it. She's at the start of the clip.
Old 28-07-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Interesting..

How old do you think she is now?

You still got book her?
definitely much older than 25.

yes, still do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1