The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
CafeDean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend

Excellent story bro, any more updates?
Old 20-11-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigor View Post
Upppppp

Very well written
Thank you Bro Vigor. Promised another bro to spice things up. Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 20-11-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
McMahon11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let's go! Carry on the great story
Old 21-11-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMahon11 View Post
Let's go! Carry on the great story
Thank you for your support here also Bro McMahon11.

Super lucky yesterday; wanted to update but some joker smoked in the handicapped toilet and triggered the fire alarm. Had to evacuate the office.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 21-11-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
twbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS. Looking forward to your continuation.
Old 21-11-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I contemplated my next move - should I file a police report? Even though I could not confirm my 'assailant' was Aaron, I am sure the police could retrieve information from the dried semen and possibly some DNA from my body?

But making a police report is not a one-off thing; it's going to be a lengthy affair. Given that I could finally gain an upper hand on that little tart Kristy by depriving her of her toy boy but I risk antagonizing my husband. My husband is a traditional Chinese male; he will not tolerate his wife being tarnished by another man - be it an accident or otherwise. If he were to find out that I had been raped, all hell might break loose. He may even go as far as cut me off and divorce. Then, I will lose all my financial support. I can't have that!

I really have to plan my next move carefully.
I quickly got dressed and exited Kristy's room. The cords were still there so it meant that my husband was still none the wiser or he would have asked the maid to remove them.

My room door was still locked so that stupid brat must still be holed up inside. I wanted to bang the door but I decided against it. Let her sulk all she wants. I've got bigger things to worry about.

As I went down the stairs I saw my maid so I asked out of reflex, "Is Missy awake already?"

"No Ma'am, she sleep." She said in a meek voice.

"What about Sir? Did he call?" I asked again.

"No Ma'am. Sir no call." She said as she cowered in fear, as if I were going to scream at her. I had no time for this so I just waved her off.

"Oh yes," I called out to my maid, "before I forget, please go and clean up Missy's room. So messy. And change all the bed sheets."

Kristy must have heard me hollering at the maid. She bolted out of my bedroom, "Don't touch my things!" she screeched from the second floor.

Before I could say another word, she rushed back into her bedroom, slammed the door and locked herself inside.

"Damn it!" I muttered under my breath, "What if she found out that her boyfriend fucked me last night?" I had to draw her out before she found something amiss.

"Young lady, you come out this instant! I know I am not your natural mother but by virtue that I am your step mother, you had better show some respect!" I hollered from the bottom the stairs.

Kristy's bedroom door swung open and she strode out, down the stairs and straight past me, tears running down her cheeks, "I hate you!" she said as she walked past me. "Last night was supposed to be something special between Aaron and I and you ruined it."

Had she found out my secret?

I gave chase but Kristy got into a taxi and before I could reach it, it sped off. I heard footsteps behind me and I noticed my maid had 'caught up' with us.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I asked my maid, "Go clean up Missy's room!" I said.

I had better get the situation under control before my husband came back.

Old 22-11-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
GreenApples deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome good story bro, please continue...
Old 22-11-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenApples View Post
Awesome good story bro, please continue...
Thank you for the compliments, Bro GreenApples.

Green apples are the healthier choice

Old 24-11-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I gave chase but Kristy got into a taxi and before I could reach it, it sped off. I heard footsteps behind me and I noticed my maid had 'caught up' with us.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I asked my maid, "Go clean up Missy's room!" I said.

I had better get the situation under control before my husband came back.
A few days ago, I was at the top of the world. And yet today, my world seemed to have fallen apart. Shaking off the grogginess in my head, I went about doing my things and soon enough, night fell but Kristy was still out.

I calmed myself down and took stock of the situation. Firstly, Kristy is not my daughter; she's only my step-daughter. Although her change in behavior and mixing with bad company would reflect badly on our family; being a step-mother, I could easily exonerate myself from all responsibilities. Besides, Kristy's bad behavior would only frustrate my husband and her natural mother. Maybe it would drive a wedge between Kristy and her mother? I should learn to play my cards better. But hearing her calling me 'shallow' and degrading me in front of her friends, makes my blood boil. Such insolence!

I heard the lock of the main door click and Kristy walked in, sulking. If she were so unhappy to come home, she could have stayed out; it's not unlike I had the power to cancel all her credit cards without her father's expressed permission. The answer presented itself. A taller, darker male walked in behind her.

"Be a good girl, Kristy," the male coaxed, "it's time you go home. I'm sure your mother has been very worried about you." The dark male then turned his attention to me, "Hello Aunty," he greeted me with a grin, "I finally get to meet Kristy's mother for the first time."

I glared at the Kristy's male companion which greatly displeased her. "Stop staring at my Aaron!" she demanded.

"Now now... That's not the way you should talk to you mother," Aaron started, "what did I tell you just now?" Kristy wanted to say something but Aaron raised his finger and she immediately stopped. Somehow Aaron had Kristy under her thumb.

"I think there's some misunderstanding between Aunty and me. Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot? Why don't you go back into your room; let me have a chance to talk to Aunty and explain my situation to her?" Aaron suggested.

Kristy tried to say something but Aaron went over and gave her a hug and whispered something into her ear to which she just nodded and went on her way. Halfway up the stairs, she turned around and said, "Don't leave without saying good-bye ok, dear?"

Aaron gave her a smile and a 'thumbs up' and then turned to me.

"We have so much to talk about, Nadia." addressing me by my name this time, "I remember last night you took offense when I called you 'Aunty'; you prefer me to call you Nadia, correct?" He said, giving me a knowing smile.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 01-12-2020 at 06:43 PM.
Old 24-11-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

now teenager has their own life, cannot control much
Old 25-11-2020, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Zapfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support support!
Old 25-11-2020, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
LumTinh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up up your post
Old 25-11-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woah, really great story TS. , horny milf. damn lucky Aaron.
Old 26-11-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Azurri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wait me! Setting camp now!
Old 26-11-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster