The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 24-11-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenshuimaster View Post
Bare butt cheeks?
Nolarrrrr...... 😂
Old 24-11-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenshuimaster View Post
Bare butt cheeks?
Yaa.... Slim lady with curve at the right spot.
Old 24-11-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Which Supermarket , 2molo I Go And 6c6c
Always go to the Finest.
Old 25-11-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Was invited to a friend's condo for swimming and makan. it was a low rise condo and the pool surrounded by units. My friends were swimming with their kids and I was in the pool.

i could see the units clearly if their curtains are not drawn. Then I saw second floor unit this young chick was doing exercise watching some aerobics video. she was near the full length window and I could see her wearing a loose shorts exercising.

I moved my location to have a clearer view and lord and behold, i could see her butt cheeks clearly without any visible underwear. I camped at that location and admire the view until i tio lia by her when she glanced at the pool. Then kay sia swim away.... then another unit hang her laundry by the living room window (those rack stand type). I could see her underwear hanging and is all the lacy, transparent type.... was camping there to see if she appears to match the carpet to the drapes but she didn't.

then one of the ground unit milf ang moh came out to keep her laundry never wear bra.... see peanut in action.

told my friend his place sibey happening, If I stayed there dak kang kee siu chwee...
Old 25-11-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Bull2030 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Was invited to a friend's condo for swimming and makan. it was a low rise condo and the pool surrounded by units. My friends were swimming with their kids and I was in the pool.

i could see the units clearly if their curtains are not drawn. Then I saw second floor unit this young chick was doing exercise watching some aerobics video. she was near the full length window and I could see her wearing a loose shorts exercising.

I moved my location to have a clearer view and lord and behold, i could see her butt cheeks clearly without any visible underwear. I camped at that location and admire the view until i tio lia by her when she glanced at the pool. Then kay sia swim away.... then another unit hang her laundry by the living room window (those rack stand type). I could see her underwear hanging and is all the lacy, transparent type.... was camping there to see if she appears to match the carpet to the drapes but she didn't.

then one of the ground unit milf ang moh came out to keep her laundry never wear bra.... see peanut in action.

told my friend his place sibey happening, If I stayed there dak kang kee siu chwee...
Any room there for rental?
Old 25-11-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull2030 View Post
Any room there for rental?

Got discount or not? Lol.
Old 25-11-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
goof5gang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
Got discount or not? Lol.
A few of us can share the cost, and share the view too
Old 25-11-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Apparently the roi for this place is good
Old 26-11-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Personal story from a while ago:

Some time last year, I went to Adventure Cove with my friends and I wore a newly bought red bikini. I had never really tried it on before and only until I put it on in the toilet did I realise that it was too big for me! This was not the string kind so I could tighten it but I had no choice and just went along with it and hope for the best.

After putting it on, I looked at myself and saw that the bottom was really loose. I could see abit of my butt crack already!

I just went ahead with it anyway and it was all fine actually. Just that I had to keep pulling up my bottoms. After a while, we went to the tsunami pool and went to the deepest spot. When the tsunami came, I had to keep jumping up and down to get my head out of the water. As I did that, I did not notice my bikini bottom slipping downwards and off my legs! I just continued having fun and at one point I decided to climb onto the float. One of my guy friends helped me hold the float while I lifted my leg up to climb up and I exposed my bare vagina to him! I didn't even notice and continued climbing until I got up and realised that everyone was staring at me!

When I realised what had happened I quickly jumped back into the water! My whole face was red from the embarrassment but at the same time I was rather aroused and scared. I looked around for my bikini bottom but couldn't find it!

After 10 mins of looking, one of my friends found a kid playing with it and managed to get it back for me! I was so relieved! When I put it back on, we continued playing but this time I was more careful.
Old 26-11-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

am seeking new property recently, sounds heavenly.
Old 26-11-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

woah..... musta been quite a sight to behold....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post

Some time last year, I went to Adventure Cove with my friends and I wore a newly bought red bikini. I had never really tried it on before and only until I put it on in the toilet did I realise that it was too big for me! This was not the string kind so I could tighten it but I had no choice and just went along with it and hope for the best.

After putting it on, I looked at myself and saw that the bottom was really loose. I could see abit of my butt crack already!

I just went ahead with it anyway and it was all fine actually. Just that I had to keep pulling up my bottoms. After a while, we went to the tsunami pool and went to the deepest spot. When the tsunami came, I had to keep jumping up and down to get my head out of the water. As I did that, I did not notice my bikini bottom slipping downwards and off my legs! I just continued having fun and at one point I decided to climb onto the float. One of my guy friends helped me hold the float while I lifted my leg up to climb up and I exposed my bare vagina to him! I didn't even notice and continued climbing until I got up and realised that everyone was staring at me!

When I realised what had happened I quickly jumped back into the water! My whole face was red from the embarrassment but at the same time I was rather aroused and scared. I looked around for my bikini bottom but couldn't find it!

After 10 mins of looking, one of my friends found a kid playing with it and managed to get it back for me! I was so relieved! When I put it back on, we continued playing but this time I was more careful.
Old 26-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:

10 mins of being bare.. did you secretly touch yourself underneath?
Old 26-11-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
foodymy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share sis. When are you going to wear this bikini again?
Old 26-11-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don't know what I would do if my friends - guys and gals - were to see my penis exposed like that.
Old 26-11-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I don't know what I would do if my friends - guys and gals - were to see my penis exposed like that.
Girl expose themselves no problem.. Men expose their penises, jailtime!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1