The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Sharing of DSC experience vs Private GP

Hi anyone, I'm sharing my personal experience so that bros here are able to make informed decision when they need to go for STD or HIV testing.

I had exposure due to BJ without proper barrier and was worried sick about getting STDs or HIV. The worst is to pass it unknowingly to our loved ones.

It was a long wait for 28 days before I went for my test days ago. I actually had to siam my CO for sex as I didn't want to pass anything to her. It was really a worrying 28 days.

I booked an appointment with DSC 1 week ago and went for it. Surprisingly to find quite many women, young and quite chio as well. Having a mask is good at least we can hide our face. Queue outside the centre to screen us was quick and good. Was in the centre within 1 min and waited.

1) A male nurse will ask some basic questions in a room and he will actually rate your risk. Thereafter he will take your blood and ask for your urine to do the test. They offered me rapid HIV gen4 but refused to let me do rapid Syphilis even when I asked for it and offered to pay extra I don't mind. But he insisted no. So did a Clamadyia, GCR, Hep B, Syphilis for me but need to wait for 2-3 weeks. Again waiting! He told me to speak to the Dr later for permission if can do rapid syphilis. Nurse attitude is considered okay.

2) The doctor was horrible and unprofessional. Upon knowing my exposure, he chidded me and was like giving me a morale lecture. Didn't offer any advice, didn't check my neck or genital and was like very unhappy. He didn't even check my genital when I told him I had occasionally itch. I even ask him whether he need to check, he said no need. Low risk. Bloody Fucker. I paid to get suan siao and he just sit there did nothing. So he expected decent people go DSC for check?

3) Paid around $120+ with subsidy and was told to wait for my test result via SMS in 2-3 weeks. Total around 1 hour in and out.

Good thing is that HIV is negative but I'm actually more concerned on syphilis. I cannot afford to wait another 3 weeks as CO will get suspicious with prolong non-sexual contact.

I called up Prudence Family Clinic immediately and the doctor answered. He was very professional when he answered my question. He told me to go down to his clinic.

I did a rapid syphilis test and he did a throughout check on my neck, genital and also open up my cock head to check. All in $120. I got my result in 20 mins. Heng! Negative but he told me to check again in another 2 months but unlikely it will be positive but good to check. He was patience and addressed my concern. I feel so much better after that.

Total damage $240. I would rather spend another 200 to do all the check at Private Clinic if I know the DSC Dr is like that. And worst, they have my medical record now.

So to all brothers, cheong with care. The post exposure wait is a long one. Counting down everyday. Worrying about health and can't focus much in life. Cheong by all. Means but remember to Wear proper protection if want cheong.

And if want to check, don't go DSC especially if you are cheongster.
Old 14-11-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: Sharing of DSC experience vs Private GP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Hi anyone, I'm sharing my personal experience so that bros here are able to make informed decision when they need to go for STD or HIV testing.

I had exposure due to BJ without proper barrier and was worried sick about getting STDs or HIV. The worst is to pass it unknowingly to our loved ones.

It was a long wait for 28 days before I went for my test days ago. I actually had to siam my CO for sex as I didn't want to pass anything to her. It was really a worrying 28 days.

I booked an appointment with DSC 1 week ago and went for it. Surprisingly to find quite many women, young and quite chio as well. Having a mask is good at least we can hide our face. Queue outside the centre to screen us was quick and good. Was in the centre within 1 min and waited.

1) A male nurse will ask some basic questions in a room and he will actually rate your risk. Thereafter he will take your blood and ask for your urine to do the test. They offered me rapid HIV gen4 but refused to let me do rapid Syphilis even when I asked for it and offered to pay extra I don't mind. But he insisted no. So did a Clamadyia, GCR, Hep B, Syphilis for me but need to wait for 2-3 weeks. Again waiting! He told me to speak to the Dr later for permission if can do rapid syphilis. Nurse attitude is considered okay.

2) The doctor was horrible and unprofessional. Upon knowing my exposure, he chidded me and was like giving me a morale lecture. Didn't offer any advice, didn't check my neck or genital and was like very unhappy. He didn't even check my genital when I told him I had occasionally itch. I even ask him whether he need to check, he said no need. Low risk. Bloody Fucker. I paid to get suan siao and he just sit there did nothing. So he expected decent people go DSC for check?

3) Paid around $120+ with subsidy and was told to wait for my test result via SMS in 2-3 weeks. Total around 1 hour in and out.

Good thing is that HIV is negative but I'm actually more concerned on syphilis. I cannot afford to wait another 3 weeks as CO will get suspicious with prolong non-sexual contact.

I called up Prudence Family Clinic immediately and the doctor answered. He was very professional when he answered my question. He told me to go down to his clinic.

I did a rapid syphilis test and he did a throughout check on my neck, genital and also open up my cock head to check. All in $120. I got my result in 20 mins. Heng! Negative but he told me to check again in another 2 months but unlikely it will be positive but good to check. He was patience and addressed my concern. I feel so much better after that.

Total damage $240. I would rather spend another 200 to do all the check at Private Clinic if I know the DSC Dr is like that. And worst, they have my medical record now.

So to all brothers, cheong with care. The post exposure wait is a long one. Counting down everyday. Worrying about health and can't focus much in life. Cheong by all. Means but remember to Wear proper protection if want cheong.

Thanks for the share bro! personally i havent been to DSC for any check up yet, i been to Dr tan and Anteh (in Geylang) for std n hiv testing, so far the best experience is Dr tan n partners, doc was very patient, explain all the risks, blood test n urine test done, result out very fast, but damage is high easily 300+, but entire experience was professionally done.

Sometimes i rather pay abit more to avoid waiting 2-3 weeks more.. as the suspense can be quite a killer.
Old 14-11-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Thanks for the share bro! personally i havent been to DSC for any check up yet, i been to Dr tan and Anteh (in Geylang) for std n hiv testing, so far the best experience is Dr tan n partners, doc was very patient, explain all the risks, blood test n urine test done, result out very fast, but damage is high easily 300+, but entire experience was professionally done.

Sometimes i rather pay abit more to avoid waiting 2-3 weeks more.. as the suspense can be quite a killer.
Yes, the suspense is a killer. Hope everything will be fine soon.
Old 15-11-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3879 / Power: 16
icypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Care to share the doctor’s name bro? Thanks
Old 15-11-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, the suspense is a killer. Hope everything will be fine soon.
Nice share, should post his name big big here.
Old 15-11-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

thats why i always find dtap better for their experience and understanding. can spend money to chiong also shld spend money to see doc.
Old 15-11-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Nice share, should post his name big big here.
Most of the doctors, nurses and counselors there are fine. But I encountered this Dr Martin Chio who is just a rude piece of prick
Old 15-11-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanjiaoz11 View Post
Most of the doctors, nurses and counselors there are fine. But I encountered this Dr Martin Chio who is just a rude piece of prick
bingo Same piece of shit. Knnccb
Old 16-11-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

wow what a experience u had. thanks for sharing it to us. i've been there before and fortunately for me, the dr was actually okay.
Old 16-11-2020, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
bingo Same piece of shit. Knnccb
He is the head of DSC. Always give interview to the media and volunteers his services for good PR.

In actual fact, he is just a two-faced fucker who treats his patients rudely without respect. Pui disgrace to the medicine profession and indirectly discouraging people from visiting DSC for future check-ups with his shit attitude
Old 17-11-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 12
Jamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I always go gp
Can play, can also set aside $ for check up...
Old 24-11-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

I got my result from DSC via SMS on the 7th working day. What a relief after 6 weeks of worrying.

Cheong with care bros.
Old 29-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 16
iljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud of

Congrats High5 bro! Enjoy live to the fullest.
Old 30-11-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iljimae View Post
Congrats High5 bro! Enjoy live to the fullest.

Thanks bro. I'm more careful now. I don't think I will cheong for awhile.
Old 05-12-2020, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Bro, actually your risk is really very low. And you were asymptomatic too. Even for me, im not a doctor but i can tell u were just over worried, i bet your itch disappeared after you got back all negative results

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1