The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 4
Exchange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyExchange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Landlady

Camping for more! Support support
Old 25-11-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

I woke up late the next day - slept soundly throughout the night after my conversation with Uncle the previous night. But since it was still the holidays, I could take my time and laze around first - no school, no activities, no rush. I pulled myself off my bed only after lying around for another 15-20 mins. It was time to get some breakfast.

The place seemed empty when I peered out of my bedroom; the master bedroom door was closed, the main wooden door was closed and there was not a single sound to be heard. So I casually strode out only in my shorts toward the bathroom for wash up. I was pretty confident I was home alone. Uncle should have gone to work, and Susan perhaps also at work or just went out for other reasons.

But as I was approaching my bedroom door after my morning routine, the Susan’s door opened suddenly and that gave me a shock. Was Uncle at home? But fortunately it was Susan, and she was equally shocked to see me.

Susan: Oh! I thought you were still sleeping.... even thought it’s already past ten thirty.

She was dressed like she was going out to meet someone.

Me: Yeah... woke up late coz was soooo tired.

Susan: You haven’t eaten then - want to go get breakfast? I could use another coffee.

Susan eyed me up and down.

Susan: Come.... lets go get you changed.

She nudged me into my bedroom and followed me in! Susan closed the door behind her.

Susan: Come on, you can get changed now. I don’t mind waiting for you.

Her eyes were still on me - well, mostly on my body. I paused only for a moment, then proceeded to undress.

Susan: Wear something nicer.... we’ll be going shopping after your breakfast. Is that okay, honey?

I just looked at her, smiled, and nodded. Then moved from my home clothes wardrobe door to the going out clothes door, buck naked, which was closer to where she was standing. I took my time to choose my shirt, jeans and underpants, allowing Susan sufficient time to have a look at my buttocks. The look on her face told me she appreciated it. After I got dressed, we left to get breakfast and coffee.
Old 25-11-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
StayHere4More deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, camping for more kekekekeke
Old 25-11-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

many youngsters nowadays are open minded, they have special deal with the landlady to dismiss the rental
Old 25-11-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3425 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

more more more
Old 25-11-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Dulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story & waiting for more updates
Old 26-11-2020, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
LumTinh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More the merrier
Old 26-11-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Breakfast was a simple yet satisfying affair just nearby our home, but I was surprised by the travel time to get to the shopping mall all the way to the East side of the island. I was puzzled why she had to travel so far just to do some shopping!! Aren’t all shopping malls the same?!!

I had to ask her while we were on the train.

Me: Where are we headed? Why are we going so far just to do shopping?

Susan: I have my reasons; you will know when we get there..... but I need to ask your first....

I had a puzzled look on my face.

Susan: How would you feel if I asked you to... help me choose my bra?

I had an even more puzzled and stunned look. It must have been very obvious and amusing coz Susan had a smile on her lips.

Susan: I need to get new bras... and I know how much you like my bras... so I need your opinion on what designs to get, since you will be the one who gets to see them the most anyway!

I had to look around the train cabin to make sure no one could listen in on us.

Me: Err... I get to.... choose?

Susan: Oh and panties too! And ya, if you like it and I like it, then I will get them!

I was lost for words. I couldn’t believe what Susan said to me. I didn’t expect her to be so daring as to do this kind of thing with me in public! I mean, surely people will stare at us, right?! A young guy shopping for bra and panties with an older woman - what will people think? Wasn’t she worried about that?

Me: But that means... but you mean we will be at the shop together?

Susan: Yes...

Me: But you are not worried what others might think? Or stare? Or laugh?

Susan tried to suppress her smile.

Susan: I was worried about that at first. But then I have been thinking about this a long time, and the more I think, the more excited I become, and the more I want to do this with you! Unless... unless you are afraid....

Me: Me? Er.... (hesitation), of course not! I was just concerned that you might be worried. If you are not worried, why should I be afraid?

I tried to put on my bravest and most confident look, but my deep gulp at the end of it betrayed me.

Susan turned away with a satisfied smile. Then...

Susan: You wanted to know why I want to travel so far just for shopping right? It’s because this is the only place I know which sells the bras I like, and have my size....

Her size? Wow, I haven’t thought of the fact that Susan’s breasts were so big that not all lingerie shops would have her size of bras! It was only then that it struck me! The look of comprehension on my stupid face must have been obvious - Susan didn’t have to say more, and merely smiled.

After a while more, we got off at our intended stop. The excitement was overwhelming!
Old 26-11-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deematter View Post
many youngsters nowadays are open minded, they have special deal with the landlady to dismiss the rental
By the way, I still continued paying my rent - not a cent less. Because Uncle still makes sure rent is collected on time.
Old 26-11-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
macqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS, enjoy reading it!
Old 29-11-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

We made our way to the 3rd storey of the shopping mall, and came to a rather small but well-stocked lingerie store. It was a weekday and at the relatively early hour, there were not many shoppers at the mall yet. Perhaps Susan was exploiting this fact - which explains why she wasn’t worried to bring me lingerie shopping!! Smart girl!

As soon as we entered the store, I was mesmerized by the assortment of women’s bras, panties, and other types of lingerie. Different colours, designs, material and of course different sizes! Susan walked ahead further into the store while I slowed my pace to admire these wonderful pieces of intimate women’s garments. There was no one else around, but a little later, a sales lady greeted Susan. I couldn’t really hear the words but Susan was led to another section of the store; I moved over to join her.

The section we were at had a selection of larger sizes of bras and panties. I immediately noticed that the bras had full cups and most of the designs were very elaborate - floral motifs on the cups, to lacy frills on the cup fringes and bra straps, to shiny satin-type material. Most had thicker straps and back bands with added hooks. All these features must aid with better support for the ‘heavier’ women! Without even turning to look at me, Susan asked:

Susan: So what do you think? Which one you think will look good on me?

I stared at her, briefly glancing at her bosom and back up again.

Me: Oh I.... I don’t know... there are so many to choose from!

Susan: Yeah, but just take a pick and we’ll see... any one you like ...

I hurriedly looked around again, conscious that the sales lady was also just nearby attending to us. Then I saw a dark blue one with very nice lace design on the cups. I pointed at it.

Me: That one looks nice.

Both Susan and the sales lady looked towards where I was pointing.

Susan: Hmmm not bad....

Without having to be told, the sales lady looked for the the correct size, took it down and removed it from the hanger. The one she took looked considerably bigger than the one I pointed at. I snuck a glance at Susan’s chest again - matches. Susan looked at me once more.

Me: Oh, another one? Okay okay... so.... how about this one?

It was just at eye level - a pearl white satin bra with absolutely no patterns or designs on the cups or straps. The material looked so smooth and shiny! It should be comfortable too. The sales lady once again repeated the process. But this time, she remarked with a giggle:

Sales: Not bad ah Susan - got someone to choose bra for you some more; your boyfriend ah?

Susan: Haha.... ya ya, my boyfriend - handsome or not?

The sales lady eyed me from head to toe...

Sales: Very handsome and good body .... eh, and so young some more!!

I started to blush; I didn’t expect Susan to be so open about this!!

Susan: Come, let me go and try these two first. You help me choose some more that you like....

Susan made her way to the fitting room and the sales lady followed her. Susan must have been her long-time customer and she must be quite experienced, since she was quite heavy at the chest area as well, I noticed. You could already see the gap between the buttons coz her shirt was stretched by her ample bosom!
Old 29-11-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Mexico1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for sharing nice story.
Old 30-11-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Azurri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Here to support you. Thanks!
Old 01-12-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Notti Susan with sales girl, cheers!
Old 01-12-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

While Susan was busy trying out the bras I selected, I once again returned my attention to plethora of plus size bras displayed before me. So many colours and designed to choose from! Some had much thicker bra straps than others, so had partially see-through cups close to the fringes, some had soft fabric material over the cups - how was I to choose?! Then I saw another white bra which I liked - but this one had silver and golden designed on the cups, with the ‘loose’ fabric material which made it looks bit ‘puffy’. The bra straps were also slightly thicker and had the same material on them too. It made the whole bra look big but comfortable. I reached out to touch it - felt soft to the touch; I cupped my palm on one of the bra cups and squeezed gently. Wow, I wondered how it would feel with Susan’s breasts filling those cups! I decided I wanted Susan to get that one.

Next, I came across a maroon coloured one, pretty similar to something Susan already had, but this one had cups which tapered sharply as it came towards the middle, allowing more of the bust to be revealed. Wow, I bet Susan’s deep cleavage would look great in that! And what’s this? The middle part between the cups was a rectangular thing ....

Sales lady: That’s the clasp.

I turned in surprise when I realized she was standing next to me. I must have been too distracted by the bras to hear her making her way from the fitting area!! Susan was nowhere to be seen, probably still in the fitting room admiring herself.

Sales lady: It’s to unlatch the bra from the front. This way, you don’t have to reach all the way back to unhook your bra.

I was amazed - simply because I never knew such a thing exists!! It was the first time I saw one! Heck, it was the first time I heard of one!!

Sales lady: Here, let me show you...

She stepped in front of me to get the bra, and as she did so, I caught a whiff of her perfumed scent. Not too heavy, and sweet-smelling. Next, she held up the bra right in front of her chest and begin to demonstrate, explaining the steps as she went.

Sales lady: So first you grab both sides of the clasp. Then you twist and push it inwards like this till it clicks.... and then you just pull in opposite directions (one up one down) and ....

The bra cups just slid apart! And the position and way she held the bra made it look like she just undid her own bra! Very nice sight to behold!

Sales lady: You want me to take this to Susan to try? I can find her size for her.

Me: Oh ya, and this one too.

I held out the white one I picked earlier. She took it from me and proceeded to look for the appropriate size. I admired her figure while she was doing that - her arms were reached out and upwards to look for the bras, and in the process her white shirt was stretch tightly across her body. I could see the outline of her own bra through her shirt, and it looked good. Her breasts wasn’t as big as Susan’s but she was slimmer, so her bosom stood out rather prominently.

I went back to admiring the wide selection of bras while she returned to the fitting room, but after a moment, both Susan and her came back out.

Susan: How? Found any more you like? These are not bad (gesturing to those she tried on) - if you like them, I will buy.

Me: I think those are the best I can find today.

Susan beamed at my comment and took one quick last look at the bras before nodding to the sales lady. They then proceeded to the cashier counter. Soon after that, I was carrying the exquisite bag of Susan’s new intimate wear as we made our way to exit the mall. But before that, Susan made a brief stop at one of the carts selling essential oils.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1