The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-10-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro, dont you worry about them. In Singapore they are guaranteed not lonely la

Pay a visit to any of them and you'll know. Singapore guys treat them very very very well !

We are better than Grab or Panda Food. Pizza from high end Italian restaurant? No problem. Famous Bak Kut Teh or Black Thorn Durians? Done! All delivered on time and best of all, free of charge!

For conversation and some press press here and there, we pay an average of $110 per hour. I'm sure minimum wage if instituted wont be anywhere close.

Daily invitations to dinners, outings and staycays. I've seen the text messages. Fuyoh! I'd be so much a happier person if I get these kinds of invites even once a week. Hahaha.

The only stress they have is being tired from all the cuddling and conversation. So no need to worry about them

PS. Oh the pizza was really delicious! Thanks bro, whoever you are.
Haha. High pay job
Hit 15-20k easily per mth
Guys always willing to spend on girls, we can’t deny
Old 01-10-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Pay a visit to any of them and you'll know. Singapore guys treat them very very very well !

We are better than Grab or Panda Food. Pizza from high end Italian restaurant? No problem. Famous Bak Kut Teh or Black Thorn Durians? Done! All delivered on time and best of all, free of charge!

For conversation and some press press here and there, we pay an average of $110 per hour. I'm sure minimum wage if instituted wont be anywhere close.

Daily invitations to dinners, outings and staycays. I've seen the text messages. Fuyoh! I'd be so much a happier person if I get these kinds of invites even once a week. Hahaha.

The only stress they have is being tired from all the cuddling and conversation. So no need to worry about them

PS. Oh the pizza was really delicious! Thanks bro, whoever you are.
That why a lot of them are waiting in China for the gate to open and they will all be rushing back here.
Old 01-10-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Haha. High pay job
Hit 15-20k easily per mth
Guys always willing to spend on girls, we can’t deny
True true. I definitely very guilty of that hahaha. Only for the session, not the other perks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
That why a lot of them are waiting in China for the gate to open and they will all be rushing back here.

Hahaha not only them, I also waiting!!! More pussy, more pussy for me to give! Lol

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 01-10-2020 at 10:02 AM.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My job also super lonely, who's gonna treat me nice? I defo reciprocate!
Old 01-10-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I definitely won’t feel lonely for that few months if I get to see my bank acct $ increased like mad.

On the other hand, I feel very lonely when I keep finding ML and see my bank acct $ getting lesser and lesser.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 01-10-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
yuan yuan did not advertise she do jg, her weight is 60kg , sound like quite heavy weight
Her variant of JG is different from the rest. She was a trained TCM practioner. If you trust her enough, she can give your didi a firm twist and pull, to remove "blockage". It wasn't painful but extremely effective. No extra charge for this. She tried to sell me a prostrate massage a la Ling Ling Jie, but I didn't opt for it.

She's probably around 50 years old and 60 kg is about right.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
True true. I definitely very guilty of that hahaha. Only for the session, not the other perks

Hahaha not only them, I also waiting!!! More pussy, more pussy for me to give! Lol
Exactly haha
What we need is the sensual feel.
Sometimes I think we just servicing those fl/ml.. they shd pay us
Old 01-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Exactly haha
What we need is the sensual feel.
Sometimes I think we just servicing those fl/ml.. they shd pay us
Develop a FB relationship with them if you can. Mutual pleasuring with no cost involved. This is definitely within the realms of possibility. Not fiction. No bull.
Old 01-10-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

All these chattering.

Once they are Whores , forever life they are still whores.

All flowery word of KC are all nothing but bullshit lies and craps.

Never treat them nice, they got our money. They better give us our worth.
Old 01-10-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
All these chattering.

Once they are Whores are forever they are whores.

All nice word they always like to KC are all bullshit lies and craps.

Never treat them nice, they got our money. Then we better get our worth.
Depends on how you take it.

As a deal/trade, yes for your saying haha

But they also human with emotion, how u definite “nice” btw
Old 01-10-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Depends on how you take it.

As a deal/trade, yes for your saying haha

But they also human with emotion, how u definite “nice” btw
Don't believe a single word they say. All their emotion are all fake. Unless you are a sucker to be prey on by them to supply them with money and gifts.

Remind yourself, She can be very nice to you but you are just another prawn in her string of male suckers waiting to replace you anytime.

They are whores, end of story. This is my experiences of chionging for the last 18 years.

I think we as customers should try to be harsh to them. Because all of them think we are suckers. I will not hesitate to sabo them to AV.
Old 01-10-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Read the previous few posts and lemme interrupt.

To all the Bros who claimed they have a special relationship with the ML/FLs how many of them are wished by the ML/FLs on this dual holiday?

Oh wait do they have their private WC? Or are they still holding a convo via the ML/FLs working WC

To all the Bros who showered gifts and food, does your ML/FLs remember you on this day?

PS: It’s the long hols in China. Many of the RTCed girls are gathering and celebrating be it with their family or friends
Old 01-10-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

We should man up and treat them like whores not some lover or GF soon to be.

Need to treat them horribly, yes By all means if she deserves it.
Old 01-10-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Don't believe a single word they say. All their emotion are all fake. Unless you are a sucker to be prey on by them to supply them with money and gifts.

Remind yourself, She can be very nice to you but you are just another prawn in her string of male suckers waiting to replace you anytime.

They are whores, end of story. This is my experiences of chionging for the last 18 years.

I think we as customers should try to be harsh to them. Because all of them think we are suckers. I will not hesitate to sabo them to AV.
you look like the type that resort to violence if not satisfied
Old 01-10-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
We should man up and treat them like whores not some lover or GF soon to be.

Need to treat them horribly, yes By all means if she deserves it.
You sound like PAP sia..

"Need to treat sgporeans horribly. YES, BY ALL MEANS THEY DESERVES IT!"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1